Micro-donation on Facebook, using social content as a trigger.
See something, do something feel good. See any News Article, Current event, or social media post, that makes you want to do something and just click PocketChange. It figures out what you want to take action on and pops up the most impactful charity tackling that world problem at the root. Then, you can micro-give $0.25-$2.00 to whatever you care about. Then, get a real good news article about that cause that gives you some hope. With 71 causes enabled and tons of social media and news sites to use PocketChange on, you can take action on anything you care about, anywhere you are. PocketChange takes 0% of any donation. Instead, we partner with socially aligned brands to double your impact. We work to demonstrate corporate social responsibility across the nation. Charity Selection: Our 24 person team works tirelessly analyzing an average of 7,200 charities to select one organization for every cause area. We send your change to world class organizations working to solve world problems at the root. Simply put, you do the caring and we take care of the rest. Learn more at pocketchange.social/cs. PocketChange is not a fundraising button, it’s a self empowerment tool. Don’t just talk about it, PocketChange it.
- (2019-02-28) Fantastic tool!
- (2019-02-27) Absolutely amazing platform! A must have for anyone who truly cares about Philanthropy!
- (2019-02-01) A truly amazing extension that will change the way everyone thinks about giving to charity. Truly revolutionary.
- (2018-12-12) Charlie Kidd: Fantastic way of enabling charitable giving and distribution. Recommend to anyone who cares about things!!
- (2018-11-29) Jack Cote: Great way to support the amazing charities selected and make a difference in an easy, innovative way! This innovation makes spending time on social media more impactful.
- (2018-11-22) Ericka Bremer: So easy, so revolutionary! Love it!
- (2018-09-03) Kim Dushinski: I really love getting to make a difference in such a simple way. Makes my social media time impactful.
- (2018-08-10) Emma St. John: Incredible idea and completely easy to use!
- (2018-08-06) Trenton Parrotte: It is very easy to support charities with simply the click of a button. Since the new update, the software has done really well at predicting what cause I want to help. 10/10 would recommend.
- (2018-07-30) Jon Christensen: Great idea! Load this up and support any cause you want, any time, in an amount you can afford. Half the world should be using this.
- (2018-07-19) Jon DuVarney: The new design for PocketChange is amazing! I love being able to support multiple causes in one click.
- (2018-05-31) Hayley Miller: Such an awesome concept. Excited that the donating process is finally made so easy! PocketChange is truly making a difference in the world!!!
- (2018-05-20) Ella Rushing: An awesome and easy way to donate to causes I care about! Super innovative, and I can truly trust that my money is going to effective organizations that will make a change.
- (2018-05-20) Reyn Lageros: This is AWESOME! Never seen such a cool charity selection process, I know that every quarter I give goes to a great organization making real impacts. I'm finally able to do something, thank you PocketChange!!
- (2018-05-20) Christian Dooley: Awesome way to empower anyone online to take action. The charities they research and select are world class. Do I want a like button for activism??? YES
- (2018-05-16) Alex L: Incredibly innovative idea and something that will blow up in no time.
- (2018-03-28) charlie menke: Create technology that will defiantly change how we donate!
- (2020-06-02, v:3.3.2) Trenton Parrotte: Twitter opens a 404 error
To recreate the bug got to Twitter.com. Click the pocketchange button on any post. Notice the 404 error that pops up instead of the expected charity selection.
- (2019-02-07, v:3.0.0) Theresa Driest: Canceled sign up because of Chrome alert
It can: Read and change all the data on the websites you visit? Loved the concept of Pocket Change but found this alert concerning and did not sign up.
- (2018-12-22, v:3.0.0) Dayna Sperling: Unauthorized transaction
On my Dec. Chase Amazon credit card bill statement I had a transaction called PayPal*POCKETCHANGE $435.99 I DID NOT make this donation! I am alerting your organization, Pay Pal, and the AARP for assistance. Please call me on my home phone 814-371-4670. Leave a message and a PHONE NUMBER if necessary. Thank you, Dayna Sperling [email protected]