Lets you download your contributions to sites you contribute to
- (2020-08-09) Christopher J: Tried to download my answers on Quora and it kept telling me that I needed to log in (despite the fact I was long in). Perhaps Quora might have updated something that made this extension incompatible, but either way it didn't work.
- (2020-02-03) Daniel Rosehill: Excellent! Worked perfectly to create a JSON file for my Quora contributions. I think it's totally unacceptable that Quora doesn't have a native backup/export functionality. Many thanks to the developer for making this great tool. Screenshots of process: https://imgur.com/a/0swGE3F
- (2019-07-01) Michael Yuen: I couldn't get it to work with downloading all my Amazon reviews. It throws the error of: "Error: Elements matching selector ".a-row.glimpse-card-main" were not loaded ater 10000 milliseconds. at checkSelector (file:///C:/Users/---/AppData/Local/Google/Chrome/User%20Data/Default/Extensions/hlkhpekhgcaigleojiocoeockhcaglia/0.5.1_0/src/plugin.js:137:27). This may be the only plugin that could grab all of your reviews for archiving and publishing to freeyourstuff.cc
- (2019-06-24) Leeman Cheng: Unfortunately, this extension only download the first 15 answers on Quora. It would say "Loading more answers (15 of 5145 downloaded) - attempt 2/5". When it reaches 5/5 attempts, it will display the list of 15 answers.
- (2019-05-10) Vikram Pancholi: Doesn't work ..!!
- (2018-01-21) Viktor Toth: Works as advertised. Downloaded 5K+ answers from Quora reliably, producing a sensible json file. My only wish is for it to work on non-English Quora.
- (2016-08-09) Mixwell Edison: Was looking for something to use to export all of my Yelp reviews. This did the trick. Worked great. Thanks!
- (2016-06-26) Jonathan Harrison: Amazing. I have been struggling to free my stuff from Quora which seems be be relatively closed and proprietary. Worked perfectly. Thanks
- (2020-10-06, v:0.6.2) Alex Watson: Unable to retrieve Quora content
Despite you advertising Free Your Stuff as having the ability to archive Quora answers, the extension just keeps asking me to 'Log in to Quora first', when I am already logged in. Can you please fix this issue, or stop claiming that your product works with Quora Answers in your adverts?
- (2020-08-15, v:0.6.1) Phillip Remaker: FRee Your Stuff is not working with Quora
When I use Free Your Stuff, it asks me to "log into Quara first" Looks like it may not recognize the modern layout of the site.
- (2020-05-19, v:0.6.1) Disslin Wixie: same issue as last guy
It wont log my data in even though I am logged in I logged into freeyourstuff, I clicked for the extention to get my stuff which it did. Then it opened another tab where it asked me to log in. I clicked to log in. Now it is just pinging waiting to be logged in even though I am already logged in on another tab. There is nothing I can do on myself. Trying to download another browers but I am not sure it will work. I am using brave developer version and I have nothing but this extension on it as I only use it for this purpose. Help please.
- (2018-11-11, v:0.4.6) It wont log my data in even though I am logged in
I logged into freeyourstuff, I clicked for the extention to get my stuff which it did. Then it opened another tab where it asked me to log in. I clicked to log in. Now it is just pinging waiting to be logged in even though I am already logged in on another tab. There is nothing I can do on myself. Trying to download another browers but I am not sure it will work. I am using brave developer version and I have nothing but this extension on it as I only use it for this purpose. Help please.