Delete multiple scrobbles from your Last.FM profile.
Last.FM does not allow deleting multiple scrobbles - only one at a time. Last.FM Unscrobbler adds this missing feature. Simply click the extension icon, tick the checkboxes near the scrobbles you want to delete, go to the track menu and press "Delete selected scrobbles".
- (2021-01-20) Max Stewart: did exactly what it said it would, massive time saver
- (2021-01-07) Sergio Morales: Does one thing, and does it perfectly well. Thanks!
- (2020-12-13) Relaxasian: This extension is great, but it doesn't seem to work on the Artists page. It shows up with the checkboxes and all, but when I click remove it doesn't seem to do anything. Maybe it's just taking a while?
- (2020-10-31) Jaime Brown: didn't work
- (2020-10-30) Facundo Pignanelli: HUGE time saver! Thank you so much!
- (2020-10-18) rahul: This extension works really good! I was worried it wouldn't because of the reviews but it actually works. For those who said this doesn't work make sure you clicked on the extension after you're on your last.fm library page. After you click on the ' delete selected scrobbles ', wait 10-15 seconds and refresh the page. You will notice that the selected scrobbles are gone. If you're still not sure, check the number of scrobbles before and after too. You'll know it worked. :) ps. I'm NOT a pro user.
- (2020-09-25) Annie: I tried it multiple times and it didn't delete anything :/ anyone have any suggestions? I clicked the boxes and selected delete highlighted tracks and it didnt work.
- (2020-09-21) Owen V: Simply doesn't work. Followed every step and read other reviews and replies from the developers to no avail. Fail
- (2020-09-03) Anonymous Person: blessed
- (2020-08-21) Lew O: Works great. For the people who are saying it doesn't work, please ensure that you are a Last fm pro user. Make sure to click on and activate plugin either through your extensions menu or just pin it to your browser. If the checkboxes do not show after you click on the extension, refresh the page and try again.
- (2020-08-10) Tiago de Matos: It does not work properly. At one moment, I am selecting multiple songs to unscrobble and, at the next one, the selecting boxes disappear and I lost my time ticking them. Could you fix that, please? The tool would be really useful if it worked properly.
- (2020-07-21) Aro G: It just didn't work for me :c I followed all the instructions and it didn't work .
- (2020-04-13) Illya Z: Does this only work on main profile overview page and Recent Tracks? Doesn't seem to work on other pages like Tracks or Artists.
- (2020-03-02) Brian Middleton: Works great! Was able to delete pages of incorrect scrobbles pretty quickly.
- (2020-01-20) Jason McCauley: It won't show up on my last.fm page. Not sure what is going on.....
- (2019-11-01) Shai: It doesn't seem to work for me :(
- (2019-09-16) Vinícius de Souza: You literally saved me. I would be even better if we were able to select the tracks using shift button so we didn't need to press every song.
- (2019-06-07) Alf Eaton: Nice!
- (2019-01-02) Dian Grace: Saved me HOURS, thank you!
- (2018-09-08) H M: It works! Thanks.
- (2020-09-20, v:1.4.2) Дмитрий Матвеев: Doesn't work.
unscrobbler.js:143 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'click' of null at unscrobbler.js:143 at Array.forEach (<anonymous>) at HTMLButtonElement.deleteScrobbles (unscrobbler.js:140) (anonymous) @ unscrobbler.js:143 deleteScrobbles @ unscrobbler.js:140
- (2020-07-23, v:1.4.2) Pål Alvsaker: Does not work
As of July 23, 2020 there are no checkboxes next to the scrobbles. The extension does not work.
- (2020-06-13, v:1.4.1) Josh: Doesn't work :(
doesnt work, please help. did what was supposed to be done, reloaded too to see but didnt work! really need a fix
- (2020-05-11, v:1.4.1) Not working, broken?
So I tried deleting tracks first, after selecting some tracks I opened track menu and pressed "delete selected scrobbles" nothing happens, I tried deleting artists, that doesn't seem to working either.
- (2020-05-11, v:1.4.1) Thijs van Orsouw: It doesn't delete the tracks
Hi, I really appreciate your extention, but for me it doesn't work. I did the steps you described but when I click 'delete selected scrobbles' the selected scrobbles become a with vague but they don't go away. When I reload the page they are still there. I hope there is a fix for this, because my scrobbles thinks I played the same song 196 times in a row :)
- (2019-11-09, v:1.3.0) Elijah Pierson: Track Menu
What exactly is the track menu?