Speak selected text on right click
Learn to speak English listening the correct pronunciation. Select the text you want to hear and right click to listen how it is pronounced. Mejora tu pronunciación escuchando cómo se pronuncian las palabras en Inglés.
- (2020-08-27) Joseph Amir: Can't pause or stop the voice until it finishes it's passage. Cannot control read speed or voice pitch
- (2018-07-26) Doesnt work at all....and also it has so low sound that one can barely hear it.
- (2017-11-13) euros ST. (eurossocial): I can not select the voice of the person i want to listen to. Because I have many from IVona voices. But it chooses the first one from my installed voices, and this first voice on the list is broken. How can I change and choose another voice? Also I would like to ask if there are any voices in Greek Language as well. Fix this because I can not test it to see if this works or not, and I will change my rating with more stars.
- (2017-04-04) Matt McDowall: Adding this for my dyslexic son, who often just needs to quickly hear a word when it's too difficult to read. This is the only pronunciation extension I could find that doesn't open another tab or something. Just pronounces the word, and lets you move on with what you're doing. Perfect!
- (2017-04-04) Cyril Garsaud: Does exactly what it's meant to. It doesn't open new tabs, it just pronounces your selection from the context menu.
- (2016-12-11) Oscar Lasso: Es una copia del Speak It sin configuracion...
- (2016-02-21) Carlos Leal: Apesta!. No deja seleccionar español, no guarda los cambios.
- (2016-01-07) Esther Coronado: Muy útil y sencilla de utilizar
- (2018-02-19, v:0.1.1) Lui Teixeira: English voice stopped working
Spanish voice still works, but the english one is mute. it just won't speak anything
- (2017-05-17, v:0.1.1) CoolOhioGuy: Needs Fix
highlighted text stops reading mid text & sometimes sooner never completes reading all highlighted text please fix.
- (2017-02-27, v:0.1.1) CoolOhioGuy: Problem
stops reading mid-sentence and dose not complete all high-lighted text