Justify makes text easier to read in just one click! If you're used to reading justified text in academic journals, it can often be…
Justify makes text easier to read in just one click! If you're used to reading justified text in academic journals, it can often be difficult to adjust to non-justified text seen on many websites. This extension allows you to immediately justify all text either by clicking the icon or through the keyboard shortcut (Ctrl + Shift + J on Windows and Cmd + Shift + J on Mac). You can reverse the justification as easily as you enabled it by hitting the keyboard shortcut again or clicking the extension icon!
- (2020-01-21) Jeffrey: wish it worked automatically instead of pressing button
- (2019-05-06) amol mahajan: helped a lot....typing review in 2019....please add option to run it by default without reaching extensions bar...😃
- (2018-04-03) Gersivan Oliveira: Útil e funcional.
- (2017-10-08) Ameer Hamid: can it be run automatically for each page
- (2017-01-09) Darren White: Just what I needed!
- (2016-11-13) Kevin Mulligan: It works well when I click the icon. But the Ctrl + Shift + J brings up the console in Chrome. Which might be something I enabled as a developer but it would be nice to be able to change the shortcut.
- (2016-04-23) Dakshitha Ganewatta Kankanamge: What a great idea! Thank you!!!
- (2021-03-28, v:0.1) Lish Sea: auto-align
Hello! I see the options to have Justify run automatically for selected sites and all sites... but when I choose those options, it doesn't appear to work as the webpages still go back to the way it was when I refresh it. :(
- (2020-04-22, v:0.1) Kevin Caldwell: Looking to acquire Justify. Please reachout if interested.
Please comment email below for me to contact.
- (2019-07-07, v:0.1) Daniel Graf: Potentially Acquiring Mail2Cloud
Hey, Tom Kent - Would you be open to chat about me potentially acquiring Justify?
- (2018-10-27, v:0.1) Samuel Segura Ramírez: Auto-justify repo
Hello! thanks for this amazing plugin. Would it be possible for it to justify everything automatically as other users have said before? If it is not possible for you to do it right now, just give me access to the repo and I'll do it myself. Best regards!
- (2018-07-19, v:0.1) Superb extension!
- (2017-05-26, v:0.1) Safari
I've recently started using Safari for a few specific tasks and it would be amazing to have this plugin on there as well. Please consider porting the extension to Safari.
- (2017-05-14, v:0.1) Christopher: Auto Justify
Please incorporate an auto-justify! Would be a great blessing! Lord's will, KJV John 1717
- (2017-01-09, v:0.1) Darren White: Auto-justify option
Hi, Perfect add-on! 5/5! A nice feature would be to automatically justify webpages (possibly a whitelist/blacklist too). Thanks!