Improvements to fantasy.premierleague.com
Better FPL is a free tool that provides you with a set of options to improve your experience on fantasy.premierleague.com. Features such as upcoming fixtures with difficulty, expanded league view and options to disable things such as the confirmation dialog, that interrupts when you want to make a transfer, to name a few.
- (2021-05-07) Fernando Neto: Why is this extension forcing me to review it before i even used it? You might think that you are very clever to add "Rate Later" button with no funcionallity, but that is actually to reason why im removing it even before i get to used. Im sure i will be better off without it
- (2021-05-05) Ahmed Sniper: very useful
- (2021-04-17) Ahmed Nassar: a must have... Superb
- (2021-04-16) Nasser Mohammed: was ok
- (2021-04-15) Tygertwain: I changed my browser from Firefox to Brave so I needed a new FPL helper. So far so good. I actually prefer it to my other Firefox FPL helper. Thankyou for your time and effort in developing the cool app !!!
- (2021-04-14) Noel Alex: Watchlist button not working
- (2021-04-01) Gagan Uchil: excellent
- (2021-03-24) Ken Chee Hing: Job well done. Can't wait for the upgrades.
- (2021-03-19) Jamie Williams: Well.. it's making me leave a review and the box is not disappearing whatever I am doing. This obstructs my screen and makes it fairly frustrating to do anything. So, here is my review that that functionality deserves. 1 star and removal of the extension :)
- (2021-03-18) Youssef Bedir: It's a great plugin, and I happily added it. It helped me alot
- (2021-03-12) Kenneth Wong: Must have for FPL, I can't play FPL without it now lol
- (2021-03-12) Martinus Grytten: Helpful
- (2021-03-10) Jens Willassen: Helpfull!
- (2021-03-02) Mo Atia: جيد
- (2021-02-27) Patmon_123: v good helped me try to beat my brother in fantasy. (i still failed) the only problem is that it doesnt play for me
- (2021-02-27) Rohit Rajan: AMazing tool!!! Great assist!
- (2021-02-25) Ahmed Ayman: cool
- (2021-02-24) Sarah Archer: Makes it so much easier to see difficulty of upcoming game weeks, blanks and doubles
- (2021-02-23) Gajan Suntherachelvan: very nice
- (2021-02-19) Darul Tousik: Great tools
- (2021-02-13) Muzakkir Yahaya: great helper
- (2021-02-12) David Caldwell: great extension
- (2021-02-12) Leonhard Bartolomeus: Nice feature, really helpful to navigate in this unexpected season!
- (2021-02-11) Tom Cribb: great but do more for dgw and blanks
- (2021-02-10) Nicholai Tan: great
- (2021-02-09) Luke Mercer: nicve
- (2021-02-08) Mohamed Waleed: I really love this extension 💙💙💙💙💙💙
- (2021-02-04) Navy Pug: This extension is a must have for FPL managers. Period. One suggestion, please put a black box for game weeks coming up where a player has a blank, thanks!
- (2021-02-03) Antonio Coelho: Love it, really useful!
- (2021-01-29) Ahmed Khaled: Good
- (2021-01-29) Quang Viet Duong: Amazing, good job, thanks very much
- (2021-01-24) Ahmed Gaafar: Awesome update - Total godsend for the new season. Well done & thanks
- (2021-01-23) Advait Iyer: Great extension! Some minor bugs (doesn't show transfer data for some players) but is very useful overall.
- (2021-01-22) Thịnh Phạm Quang: can't see name of the team in the next gw
- (2021-01-18) Mostafa Hamza: very good
- (2021-01-17) Sándor Balla: wow
- (2021-01-16) roshan dallakoti: Though buggy but is very helpful for fpl managers
- (2021-01-14) MOHAMED AIT MOUS: GREAT!
- (2021-01-14) Sujan Neupane: goof
- (2021-01-12) Ognian Mikov: Really handy!
- (2021-01-12) Allan Duncan: Excellent add on for FPL.
- (2021-01-12) Film Talk: sooooo helpful
- (2021-01-12) Danial Danby: Brilliant addition to the FPL game! Thanks
- (2021-01-12) Shaan Pawa: good
- (2021-01-12) Yoo Alex: Stop asking for review and blocking the player list.
- (2021-01-11) Marek Sikora: Pomocne na kompie, na androidzie mi nie hula.
- (2021-01-10) Matthew Brimble: If you FPL, you must 'Better FPL'. Simple as.
- (2021-01-10) Rabin Dhamala: The initial impression of this plugin is great.
- (2021-01-06) Etienne du Plessis: Nice
- (2021-01-06) JPN: A lot extra useful information
- (2021-03-18, v:4.6.1) Rock Sfeir: Safari Support
Hey there - congrats on creating an awesome extension .. can't live without it : ) I was wondering if you had any plans to covert it into a Safari extension? There are relatively easy ways to do this these days. Could be a good way to increase the reach : )
- (2021-02-19, v:4.6.1) Max Claydon: Website Formatted Incorrectly
Getting an issue where the website is formatted incorrectly. The Player tables for transfers look all mushed up and wrong, and the My Team view looks all weird. This issue isn't happening on other browsers like Firefox and Chrome. Using Microsoft Edge Dev version. Had been working fine till this week. Screenshots provided as hard to explain; https://prnt.sc/1012i8u https://prnt.sc/1012ilj
- (2021-01-02, v:4.6.1) Muaz Faizal: Request failed with status code 500
The players info button on the History tab shows "Request failed with status code 500"
- (2020-12-21, v:4.6.1) Muaz Faizal: Keep getting network error
Hi, I keep getting network error when I tried to see the player history
- (2020-12-21, v:4.6.1) Brad Shaw: Player data tables aren't displaying
When you view a player their weekly results tables aren't displaying. I have to disable to plugin to see them. If you could take a look at this it would be hugely appreciated!
- (2020-12-20, v:4.6.1) Yalin Büyükdora: "Network Error" with Players GW History
First of all thank you for this great extension! Problem I started facing this past 2-3 days is when I click on players info button on the History tab I also see "Network Error" above Previous Seasons. So no GW by GW results from this season or the past.
- (2020-12-18, v:4.6.1) mohamed farhadaa: Fixtures
The fixtures tab is not working and it says network error
- (2020-11-01, v:4.5.7) Jeppe Smith: Fixture difficulties showing twice
I'm currently working on fixing the double fixture difficulty lists.
- (2020-10-30, v:4.5.7) Eivind Hagen: Predicted points
Predicted points not working? Predicted points follows the position and not the player.
- (2020-10-15, v:4.5.7) Abdulqahhar Aminujatto: Increased Width of Content on the Transfer Tab that overflows the screen.
The players on the transfers tab seem to have disproportionate margins causing them to grow wider than the field and thereby push the entire page on the right into the screen making it invisible and impossible to search or select players. Please fix ASAP. Nice work overall.
- (2020-09-26, v:4.5.7) Gary Halliwell: not working in chrome
Hi, When using the app in chrome, nothing shows yet when i use it in brave, it works, Is this down to settings or something else?
- (2020-09-15, v:4.5.2) Tyler Barnes: All players showing blank GW
Thanks for all that you do in maintaining this Chrome extension! I logged on today and saw that all players are showing a blank GW in their next upcoming fixture (the colored squares beneath their names), and their real next fixture is appearing in the second position of the 5. This seemed like it was working correctly last week when some teams did have a blank GW, but with all teams set to play this upcoming weekend, their fixtures are not update to reflect that.
- (2020-09-15, v:4.5.2) Tim Goodchild: League Table
This season the league tables don't display correctly when Better FPL is enabled. It looks to me like the CSS is somehow not being loaded.
- (2020-08-24, v:4.5.1) Brad Shaw: Fixture bar below player is wrong
Can you please fix the the fixtures listed under each player? It's kind of important. Thanks.
- (2020-08-22, v:4.5.1) Keith Putnam: Fixtures
Hi. I know you've been getting a lot of comments about this, but here's one more to remind you that the plugin has an incorrect fixture calendar. I'm hoping this will get fixed in time to help me build my first team.
- (2020-08-21, v:4.5.1) Đạt Cung: FPL
fix the fixture please
- (2020-08-20, v:4.5.1) Alnaqbi Ajhaha: fix
fix the fixtures
- (2020-08-20, v:4.5.1) Jonathan Lawson: Wrong fixtures
The fixtures below the players aren't correct
- (2020-08-20, v:4.5.1) Ciarán Power: Fixture bar below players is wrong
The fixture bar below each player seems to show their fixtures from GW10-14 not GW1-5
- (2020-07-25, v:4.5.1) Shreekant Road: Past season data
Hi, Thanks a lot foe the great extension, proves to be very useful. Have one feedback, initially for some time, on play information page, there were tabs where i could view entire season history of the player upto past 3 seasons. This was really helpful. Helps me check if the captain i'm considering scored points in the corresponding fixture last year. Please bring this back. Thank you!
- (2020-07-18, v:4.5.1) Robert Kuraś: FPL Leagues tables issues
Hi, Tables in FPL leagues have a broken formatting. All team information, numbers and other data are unreadable. https://imgur.com/a/1xYQ7Dk Tnx, Rob
- (2020-07-02, v:4.5.1) domyates: League formatting
Hi. With BFPL enabled the formatting of league tables seems to not correctly show the colours and fonts and spacing... perhaps a css issue? When turned off it shows normally. Can send a screenshot if you like? Thanks.
- (2020-06-16, v:4.5.1) Gabriel Stefan Nadj: League table on Chrome broken
When viewing league tables on chrome version 83.0.4103.97 league tables are not displayed correctly.
- (2020-06-16, v:4.5.1) Jack Webster: Leagues not rendering correctly
When on the Leagues tab (Chrome fully up to date) the table is not rendering correctly.
- (2020-02-13, v:4.5.1) Gary McFadden: Team Value
When viewing a league it says V, ITB and TV, and they're not quite right. You have added V + ITB to get TV, but that isn't actual TV. TV is V, and V should be SV (squad value, which is TV - ITB) So I think it should display either be: TV (SV+ITB) and ITB or SV and ITB and TV (SV+ITB) I'd probably suggest the latter. Hope this makes sense. Essentially your TV value is TV+ITB when it should be SV+ITB.
- (2020-02-09, v:4.5.1) Roar Apps: Blank Week
How come blank weeks not showing?
- (2019-12-03, v:4.5.1) Robin Sand: Captain
I would love if i could see the "Total Captain Points" in the "Leagues" tab together with "points Benched", "Total points benched" as you already implemented. Thanks for a great extension / Robin
- (2019-11-29, v:4.5.1) Rich Lewis: "Detailed previous seasons in player dialogs" not working
I remember seeing tabs for previous seasons, with the full breakdown of gameweek stats just like the current season. I haven't seen it for quite a while. Is it fixable?
- (2019-11-02, v:4.5.1) Teddy Kioko: Off button
Hi. I'll start off by saying you've made a really great app. Thanks for that. Now I've been wondering is it possible to switch between the extension and the regular site without having to disable the the extension from tools? Or maybe it isn't a feature? Been bothering me fro some time now lol
- (2019-10-27, v:4.5.1) Robin Sand: Captain
Great app, keep on the good work. I think it would be interesting to see the total of "captain points", to get a grasp on how much it matters. Thanks / Robin
- (2019-09-27, v:4.5.0) Martin: Live points
Will the "live points" feature in mini leagues be back?
- (2019-09-23, v:4.5.0) carl stevens: information button
when you click on a player info to see their current stats this season it dont load.
- (2019-09-16, v:4.5.0) Rich Lewis: Price history not showing when using with FPL Tools
Using Better FPL in conjunction with FPL Tools (https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/fpl-tools/bplgdnfjlmbnjpibjogpoabahffibepk) is like a match made in heaven. The only problem is that price history doesn't display in the player info. If I disable either addon then it displays, but there's something going wrong with both addons running together. I don't know which needs to be fixed, so I'm logging the same issue with both
- (2019-09-15, v:4.5.0) Carlisle Mc Kay: Expected Points
Could you add an option to sort by 'Expected Points' ?
- (2019-08-29, v:4.4.5) Vegard Sandvik: Network error?
I get "Network error: Failed to fetch" where the stats should be. Disable Better FPL and it's displayed as it should.
- (2019-08-20, v:4.4.3) Steve Meek: Predicted points
I'm pretty sure the previous plugin had a 'predicted points' feature when making transfers but this version does not show this. Am I correct?
- (2019-08-19, v:4.4.3) Rich Lewis: GraphQL error on player info
A lot of the players I look at (e.g. Pukki, Martial, Salah) don't show stats for this season on player info. Instead an error displays: "GraphQL error: Cannot read property 'toResponseObject' of undefined"