Team Liquid Stream Viewer (Fork)
This is a fork of the original Team Liquid Streams extension as the old developer is not maintaining/improving the existing extension. Please make your feature requests in the comments section below, or in the thread at: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=205002 Team Liquid Streams provides an easy way of watching Starcraft related streams on TeamLiquid.net It keeps an up to date list of who is currently streaming and how many viewers are watching that stream. You can also favourite the streamer causing a popup to announce whenever they begin broadcasting again. You may sort by favorites, stream name, featured or not, type of stream, race and viewer count. The extension also now lists streams by Username and not by owner, matching the appearance on TeamLiquid.net Additionally, there is now an option screen to manually edit your favorites and hide columns. Updates: Stream type filtering now enabled Version 0.0.2.0: Race filtering now enabled Version 0.0.2.5: One manual refresh added. Refresh is Once per 10 minutes in addition to the auto refresh that occurs every 10 minutes. Version 0.0.2.6: Fixed bug that streams without a race selection were not showing up. Version 0.0.2.7: Fixed bug that caused columns not to move over correctly when hiding columns. - reported by Bone_Idle Version 0.0.2.8: Fixed bug that caused "Misc" streams to not be displayed anymore due to Label changes Version 0.0.2.9: Added Language Ratings Column. This is defaulted to not be shown and display all three rating types. Version 0.0.3.0: Updated to add new types (Dota2 and LoL). Options page should work correctly again. Version 0.0.3.1: Type selection drop down saves filter selection for continence when selecting filtered types Version 0.0.3.4: Update for D3 Version 0.0.4.0: Update for HotS and WoL User requested Notification Alert toggle now in options menu Version 0.0.4.1: Update for HotS and WoL -> SC2 Update manifest version for Chrome Version 0.0.5.0: Enter EoL as I don't have time to maintain this currently and Google's new Chrome reqs require a large re-write.
- (2014-12-10) Adrian Solland Håversen: virus
- (2014-05-28) Roger Caduff: STOP !!!!!! IS DON?T WORKING !!!!!
- (2013-09-04) Christopher Murphy: Was awesome, now have moved on to the Liquid/Reddit stream. ty.
- (2013-07-24) Chen Zhang: Thank you so much for the time spend on this app it was great while it lasted
- (2013-07-24) mxmiau: Team Liquid Streams++ is no response. what happened?
- (2013-07-23) Luka Roguljić: last two days this app doesn't show streams. when i click on it nothing happens. i have remove it 2-3 times, and still nothing. does anyone knows why do i have this problem ?
- (2013-05-21) Georgy Azunyan: Why i haven't got ALL of online streams? For example, i can't see FXO Choya stream etc
- (2013-02-13) Simon Hallberg: Couldn't find where to report bugs but when u pick for it to only show Dota 2 streams it also includes HotS streams
- (2013-02-05) Riccardo Fantoni: Ottima in tutto, non ho da dire altro.
- (2013-01-18) Marcus I: Love it! Though it's bugged atm, ever since the HOTS streams started showing up, cant filter them out :( Would be great if you'd update it! <3 much love for this app edit: so this ones dead now also?
- (2012-12-26) A very helpful extension, very functional.
- (2012-12-04) Noah Rogers: Great extension, but how do I filter so it only shows featured streams?
- (2012-10-11) Стас Иванов: Could you add a new type of streams - for HOTS ? Thx.
- (2012-07-05) Jack Stockholm: Great extension! Love the Favorite Streams option and the ability to filter out all but one race. Would love an option to turn off the pop-ups. I like sorting my favorites to the top but I don't want them to pop up when I'm giving a work presentation and such.
- (2012-05-01) Christopher Samuelson: It does exactly what I want, comes up letting me know what streams are going. I actually really enjoy this.
- (2012-02-03) Marta Furmanek: It's awesome <3 Thank you so much! ^^
- (2012-01-05) Justin Niddrie: I love it!
- (2016-05-24, v:0.0.5.0) Dmitrii Nuzhin: Business proposal
Hello! I'm interested in your chrome extension . I want to buy it with the transfer of your google account or without it which means the transfer of the chrome extension in my account. I propose the price 600$. We can bargain if your users are active. e-mail: [email protected] Dmitrii
- (2016-01-07, v:0.0.5.0) Александр Шинкунс: Earn from $7000
Earn from $7000 per month from every 100k users. Get in touch! skype: extension.monetizer email: [email protected]
- (2013-07-23, v:0.0.4.1) Dave Nantais: does not work
no matter what i click on i get nothing
- (2012-10-05, v:0.0.3.4) Jack Stockholm: Need Disable Alerts Toggle
Please add a simple toggle to enable / disable alerts. I frequently do presentations on my laptop and the alerts pop up during my presentations. Currently I have to fully disable the extension to disable the alerts. Would love a simple toggle on the screen (or even in the pop-up menu) to turn on/off alerts.