Allows you to quickly sort your Yahoo Fantasy Basketball roster for the week.
NEW: Version 3 provides the same solution with just 1 tab refresh! No more loading up to 7 tabs in your browser! Simply select the number of days to sort and click "Sort". Once the tab has refreshed, your lineup has been sorted for those many following days in the background! Be cautious about days when the number of active players is higher than the number of active roster spots by manually prioritizing spots for your best players. Sorting our fantasy basketball lineup can be a chore. We have to make sure that each day has active players in their corresponding active roster spot and not in the bench so that their stats count towards your weekly totals. Forgetting to do this is one of the biggest reasons fantasy players end up at the bottom of the standings. The problem gets even worse when you are in multiple fantasy leagues. LineupSorter utilizes a simple trick to help you sort your roster for the entire week within seconds. Note: Making changes to your roster requires re-sorting it again for the future days. Therefore, refrain from using this tool to sort for days way ahead of the current day as it will reset all the sorting as soon as you perform trades or add/drop players. This tool exclusively works for Yahoo Fantasy Basketball and won't work for other fantasy league websites. Yahoo is in no way directly affiliated with the creation of this extension.
- (2017-11-25) Adam Spriggs: Thanks for taking the time to code this extension. I appreciate it.
- (2016-12-27) Bilal Sattar: Great job! I love the new update. Now, the sorting options are right inside of the "my team" page and it lets you pick how many days to set.
- (2016-12-19) Ricky Ng: I like it, but it hasn't been working for me for the past few weeks.
- (2016-12-12) yusha omar: Super simple and quick to use. You can count on it to set lineups each day you choose.
- (2016-10-25) Charles Monroe: Great utility! Pretty simple but saves time.