Tools to help fantasy premier league manager
FPL Tools: 1. Fixture difficulty -In page fixture difficulty in team and transfer list. -Home and away indicator with uppercase indicate home and lowercase indicate away. -Default green -> red color indicate lower to higher fixture difficulty. -Color scheme options to change color to blue -> red for fixture difficulty. 2. Last 5 GW Points -Last 5 Game week points in page -Hover to see opponent details 3.Net Transfers -Net transfers in transfer page in pitch view and transfer list. 4.Extended League Tables -Added more information about teams in league tables like last 5 gw points, total transfer, hits, team value, captain, cheap used, total cheap used and playing xi. 5. Expected Points -Shows expected points for next GW for playing 11 and bench in my team page 6. Quick Transfer -Add player without popup from transfer list 7. Compare Players -Compare players within fpl dialog -How to compare players? * open any player information dialog * select player to compare with * max 3 players can be compared
- (2021-11-03) Francisco Gaivão: Extremely helpful tool... Aesthetically pleasing and easy to understand layout.
- (2021-08-28) Marcin Stopka: wrong schedule
- (2021-08-15) Omar Fandoud: Awesome extension, love all the features added and the developer keeps giving us more! Really appreciate it.
- (2021-03-25) ethancoxxx: Great extension and a must have for any one serious about FPL, I can't recommend it enough
- (2021-02-25) Matt Whelan: Quality plug in. Keeps all the stuff you really need to factor in when making transfer and captaincy decisions all in one place. Love it.
- (2021-02-19) Harsh Shah: Great Extension . Helps me vey much to plan my team .
- (2021-02-17) Raaj Sangani: Overall an excellent addition to the game. Expected points seems be defaulted to 0. Will this be fixed anytime soon?
- (2021-02-09) Mike A: brilliant FPL addon
- (2020-12-21) Dave Nunn: The best
- (2020-11-13) Mahmoud Hesham: It is very great
- (2020-11-07) Mike Lazenby: Hasn't worked in a long time. Great extension otherwise
- (2020-09-23) Shan Loveablegentleman: Expected Points: showing 0 always
- (2020-09-01) Mohamed Islem Kessira: Offrir des très bonnes options pour vous aider a bien jouer
- (2020-08-30) Peter Mande: Great stuff. Will be using this during the upcoming season
- (2020-08-20) Christopher Telles: Looking forward to using this ahead of the new season!
- (2020-08-20) will quigley: Feature rich, does exactly what it says and does it very well. Keep up the good work
- (2020-08-18) Ahmad Seleem: So far so good. thank you
- (2020-03-02) great tool
- (2019-08-31) Andrew Deihl: It's free! That's what matters. Gives a ton of useful information and keeps from spending additional time on normal checks for your squad.
- (2019-08-23) Prahlad Singh: Solid extension. Thanks guys. Just one thing I noticed, there are two expected points on the home page. Can we add "bench" to the second one. Also a suggestion, is it possible to ad d the expected points for the upcoming GW in the transfers tab too? Again kudos, recommended it to quite a few friends
- (2019-08-22) instinkt: best one
- (2019-08-14) Johnny Coetzer: Thanks for this awesome extension. I cant seem to find the expected score for the upcoming gameweek? Could you please assist?
- (2018-11-30) Tanzim Akash: Love the features
- (2018-11-08) Anirudh B: Awesome extension, love all the features added and the developer keeps giving us more! Really appreciate it.
- (2018-10-26) Ashvin R.: Awesome extension ! Highly recommended.
- (2021-10-11, v:3.0.0) Rae Benasher: strategic partnership proposal
Hi Amit, looking to connect with you in regards to a strategic partnership with your extension. Please email me back at RaeATbiscienceDOTcom
- (2021-08-30, v:3.0.0) SOOP: Bug in Mini League Team Point Calculation Total
Hi, When you open up a Mini League and expand the Team/Point list, the Total is incorrect and adds the vice captain points twice to the actual game week points. Checking other manager points I confirmed it is consistently adding the VC points twice.
- (2021-08-08, v:2.5.0) Donald Joseph Meyer: "Donate" button
Very nice extension. I just sent in a donation. Will the "Donate FPL Tools" button disappear from my team view on fantasy.premierleague.com?
- (2021-02-09, v:2.5.0) Mike A: fixtures
can we have an option to view more than 5 GW fixtures :)
- (2020-12-05, v:2.5.0) Mohamed D: League Table
When you click on the plus sign on league table it displays the current point breakdown. Currently, it fails to account for triple captain. Great extension overall! Keep up the good work.
- (2020-10-02, v:2.5.0) Miguel Nunes: Changing difficulty colors
Hi, it would be nice that I could be able to change the colors of the teams (green, red, white,gray) to match their real difficulty. For instance, this season Sheffield Unt is red but it is performing very bad. the colors could be updated in regards to current table position. thanks!
- (2020-09-27, v:2.4.3) Gary Halliwell: Update
Hi, Have you stopped developing this awesome app?
- (2020-09-18, v:2.4.3) Jiggs John: Hi
Please can you expand on the acronyms used in mini-league page
- (2020-08-20, v:2.4.3) vishal doshi: Fixtures not showing
Hi, The PL released fixtures today and it isn't showing yet in the extension. Is this because you havent updated it yet or is there something wrong on my end?
- (2020-07-07, v:2.4.3) Tanitpong Apaisuwan: Seem enhance stats are disappear on v2.4.3
I tried reinstall ext but still failed to show
- (2019-12-10, v:2.4.1) Tung nguyen khac: Display blank game week
The blank game week for team is not displayed as a blank, so it's a bit hard to keep track. Might be better to put a blank there for clarity
- (2019-12-10, v:2.4.1) Tung nguyen khac: Increase number of fixtures ahead
Hi, can I have an option to increase the number the fixtures shown? Instead of only 5, I want to show 10 for example Thank you
- (2019-12-02, v:2.4.1) Kitt Foo: Expected Points
Hey, Just thought I'd report this, when Kelly (CRY, vs BOU) is on the field, points predicted is 1.8. But when I set him on the bench, it gets boosted up to 5. No C or VC set on him.
- (2019-10-23, v:2.3.6) Giannis Lazaridis: What is this?
explain me http://prntscr.com/pn0q6t
- (2019-09-16, v:2.3.5) Zigo: Price history not showing when using with Better FPL
Using FPL Tools in conjunction with Better FPL (https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/better-fpl/oimpiccgpkkjbdligdbcipdcjcklcglm) is like a match made in heaven. The only problem is that price history doesn't display in the player info. If I disable either addon then it displays, but there's something going wrong with both addons running together. I don't know which needs to be fixed, so I'm logging the same issue with both
- (2019-09-02, v:2.3.4) Kitt Foo: Price change indicator
Long shot but adding a price change indicator would be pretty damn cool. If not, still a cool extension too.
- (2019-08-28, v:2.3.2) youssef diaa: fixture stats not appearing
at first it was working fine but the next day the fixtures are not shown on my team or transfers page also no expected points or previous gw points
- (2019-08-20, v:2.2.2) David Blake: League table total value error
Hiya, Thought I'd let you know one of the rivals in my mini league has their TV (total value) listed as 102.6 When I look at this gameweek history though its only 100.1 https://fantasy.premierleague.com/entry/986818/history
- (2019-08-16, v:2.2.1) sharuwaz sanchill: Expected Points
Season has started and GW2 tommorow. cannot seem to find the expected points on my team page. ??
- (2019-08-16, v:2.2.1) Kelvin Ip: Extended League Table doesnt work
the league table is unchanged when I installed latest version
- (2019-08-12, v:2.2.1) Shazad Anwar: Can't transfer player, window disappears when clicking on player
Using Google Chrome 76.0.3809.100 and version 2.2.1 of FPL Tools. Clicking on player should bring a window up but window disappears after 1 second. I can't get window to not disappear
- (2019-08-12, v:2.2.0) Eric Halland Wærness: upcoming matches bug
The upcoming matches on each player in "my team" tab doesn't seem to update.
- (2019-08-09, v:2.1.1) Jay Lale: Cant see your extension on FPL site
Hi this may be a stupid question. But downloaded your extension but cant see it work in FPL site. I have iMAC....is there an issue or something obvious I am not doing?