# FFPlayerStatus What it does: At a high level, FFPlayerStatus gathers information about your fantasy league and uses it to…
# FFPlayerStatus What it does: At a high level, FFPlayerStatus gathers information about your fantasy league and uses it to inject HTML into webpages that allows you to see a player's status without needing to look at your league. Take a look at the screenshot below: http://i.imgur.com/GPaxRth.png Update: The plugin now works for both ESPN and Yahoo leagues. How to use it: When you install the plugin, a settings page will load. You'll also notice a new icon beside the URL input. You can click that and hit Settings on the window to reach the same page. On the settings page, there are 3 important inputs: 1) Teams This is how the plugin knows where to get its information. All you need to do here is to paste your 'My Team' URL. i.e. if you're looking at your roster, right-click on 'My Team' towards the top, Copy link address, and paste it into the box. Your URL should follow the pattern of: http://games.espn.com/ffl/clubhouse?leagueId=XXXXXX&teamId=X&seasonId=2016 with numbers instead of X's After you've put your URL in, you should see your team's name show up in the table below, meaning the plugin is working. Important things to note: - Nothing works without at least one team input - You can input multiple teams, just follow the same steps for each team 2) Blacklist Sometimes I don't want the plugin to add hover popups on certain pages. If you enter a term here, it will prevent the plugin from running on any page with that term in the URL. So, for example, if I put 'reddit' in there, it won't load for any reddit page. However, if I put 'reddit.com/r/nfl', annotations will still show on other subreddits. 3) Custom Mappings We love our nicknames and I wanted to be able to still get the same functionality when someone says "Big Ben" instead of Ben Roethlisberger. So, this is where you can setup your own personal mappings. Hit Add, type a nickname into the left box, and search for the player in the right box. When both fields are filled, the mapping should start working the next time you load a page. Keep in mind... I wanted to make this fairly static once you input something. So, after you click out of a box, that field is set. You can remove the entire mapping, but you can't go back in to edit the field. Known Issues: - Players with the same name (looking at you, David Johnson) may show the incorrect player - RES and other infinite scrolling sites doesn't render the plugin on new content
- (2018-09-20) Rob Riddle: This is a great extension, but the teams don't save when chrome is closed and reopened later.
- (2018-09-19) Marcus Fearing: My only issue is that I cannot delete a team from the extension. I accidentally added the same team twice and cannot solve it. Any ideas?
- (2018-09-14) Jeff Chen: This is awesome, super convenient and feeds my FF addiction even more.
- (2018-09-06) Ben Kraft: liked it while it was working... Restarted my computer and now it won't allow me to input any teams. Is this still up and running?
- (2017-09-14) Wilbur Yuen: Can you make the numbers on the stats card black instead of light grey? It's hard to see with my eyes. Thanks. The extension is pretty good other than that. My team on ESPN doesn't save on the settings page and I have to enter it every time I log onto the computer.
- (2017-09-13) Frankie Varona: I love the idea and concept, but my teams do not save & I keep having to upload my teams every time I start up chrome. Anyone know a fix to this?
- (2017-09-09) T .Darwish: Real cool idea, but it clocks (when I open settings there is a rotating loading bar that stays clocking next to each of my league names) whenever I restart chrome and I have to remove and re add the extension and re input my league links everytime if I want it to work. Would be 5/5 if it didn't happen.
- (2017-09-06) Kenneth Werkheiser: Super helpful and convenient. Would have given five stars but did notice that some information is incorrect. For example Michael Thomas of the Saints is listed as Michael Thomas of the Rams. So make sure you double check the players!
- (2017-08-23) Sukhpal Singh: I loved this last year and can not tell you how badly i want this this year. Can you please redo it? I dont mind paying for it either. Thank you so much.
- (2016-10-24) Jerrod Lankford: Works great!