Handy tools and improvements to Strava.com
- Repeated segments: Show aggregate segment data (fastest, slowest, average, total distance, total elevation, etc.) when segments are repeated within an activity. - Annual achievements: Changes how yearly achievements (eg. "2015 KOM") are shown on the dashboard feed. "Unhighlight" keeps them visible but without making them stand out so much. - Infinite scroll: Automatically load more dashboard entries when reaching the bottom. - External links: Show links to Veloviewer, Race Shape, KOM Club etc. on activity, segment detail and Challenge pages. - Hide "find friends": Hide social networking buttons, including invitations to invite/find friends on Strava. - Hide Premium badges: Hide 'Premium' badges. - "Enter" posts comment: Immediately posts comment when pressing the "enter" / "return" key in the edit box rather than adding a new line. - Challenge feed entries: Hide challenge-related feed entries. - Club feed entries: Hide club-related feed entries. - Goal feed entries: Hide goal-related feed entris - Route feed entries: Hide route-related feed entries - Promotion feed entries: Hide promotion-related feed entries. - Training plan feed entries: Hide training plan-related feed entries. - Hide turbo trainer / virtual rides: Hide Zwift activities or rides in the feed that do not contain a map. - Compare running: Changes the default sport for the "Side by Side comparison" module to running. - Running cadence: Show running cadence by default in elevation profile. - Running heart rate: Show running heart rate by default in elevation profile. - Variability Index: Calculate a Variability Index (VI) from the weighted average power and the average power, an indication of how "smooth" a ride was. A VI of 1.0 would mean perfect pacing. (Requires a power meter.) - Estimated FTP: Select "Show Estimated FTP" by default on Power Curve. - Running TSS: Estimates a run"s Training Stress Score from its Grade Adjusted Pace distribution. - Standard Google Map: Prefer the "Standard" Google map over the "Terrain" view. - Hide shop links: Hide links to the Strava store in the header, footer and on activity pages. - Hide blog links: Hide links to Strava blog on the dashboard. - Hover actions: Make various elements (Instagram images, maps, avatars, etc.) larger when you run your mouse over them. - Swap club & challenges: Swap the ordering of the "Clubs" and "Challenges" module on the dashboard. - Hide "Yearly Goals": Hide the "Yearly Goals" module on the dashboard. - Hide "upcoming": Hide "Upcoming" module on the dashboard if you have no upcoming races, events or goals coming soon. Also hides the "Discover More" sub-module. - Improve pagination: Add "first" and "last" links to paginated features. - Improve activity upload: Add the ability to automatically "Save & View", CTRL+Enter support, and increase the size of the description boxes to the manual "Upload and Sync Your Activities" manual upload page, - Hide calories: Hide the number of calories burned on your own activity pages. - Convert units on hover: Show converted units when you hover your mouse over numbers. - Show hidden efforts: When there are too many segments/efforts on a particular ride, Strava hides them behind a "Show X hidden efforts" button. Enabling this option shows these efforts by default. - Sort starred segments first: Show 'starred' segments at the top of lists instead of in their geographical order.
- (2021-11-29) Gavin Brooks: Does not filter/block Zwift / Virtual rides.
- (2020-07-03) Piotr Musial: The repeated segments is (was?) the greatest feature among all strava apps! But... why repeated segments doesn't appear in Strava since few days?
- (2020-04-14) Andy Wells: I installed this mainly to block Zwift rides but they still dominate my feed .. pity as other settings and features of this extension are really handy
- (2019-02-08) This does not filter out Zwift rides as it says that it does. I see that a lot of the other functionality doesn't seem to work either. Maybe stop trying to do 50 things but do a few things well?
- (2017-08-23) Luciano Martinelli: davvero ben fatta!
- (2017-02-21) I love most the repeated segments.
- (2017-02-19) Peter Beim: Love the additions to the segments, makes everything much more useful!
- (2017-01-13) Mike S: The main reason I wanted this was to filter our Zwift rides. I keep most of my trainer rides as "private", and I don't want to see theirs. But this does not filter their Zwift rides. It DOES make my own private trainer rides invisible.
- (2016-07-01) Jörgen Pettersson: kanon
- (2016-02-15) Harriet Lamb: Makes Strava so much better! Thank you!
- (2016-01-15) Johan Assink: Alleen was het daarna niet meer mogelijk om het 'actie' menu in Strava te openen om bijv. mijn GPX-file te downloaden dus heb ik het weer verwijderd (uitgeschakeld).!
- (2015-12-08) Andy Matthews: Really useful set of tweaks and nice to haves that make the whole Strava experience far more polished. Always odd when I use another browser that doesn't have it. Would also love to be able to block Zwift activities.
- (2015-11-20) Mark Songhurst: Great at reducing the noise in my Strava feed. Now if only there was a way to hide the Zwift activities!
- (2015-05-05) Philippe: Permet de modifier les paramètres de Strava et rajoute quelques options sympas
- (2015-04-20) Ricardo Martinez Rial: Muy buena aplicacion
- (2014-12-30) Gjengiz Torbançe: Really nice extension but it's outdated i hope you guys update it soon.
- (2014-08-06) Ben Lee: I'm not sure what installed appsaddons on Baron Zuraw's computer, but it wasn't this extension. I have it installed and system shows clean after checking with Spybot S&D and Malwarebytes Anti-Malware.
- (2014-07-18) Nicholas Zuraw: BEWARE: Some nice features, but installs malware 'appsaddons' shamefully! This sort of malware should be morally disallowed from the web store.
- (2014-07-10) Tyler DeLaMater: Some great features and a few you'll probably never use.
- (2014-07-07) James Griffin: Really useful extension, plenty of features that were missing from Strava
- (2014-07-06) Marius Popovici: Nice! Great extension for Strava addicts ;)
- (2021-12-31, v:2.20.1) Andreas: Wahoo SYSTM
Could you add a blocker for Wahoo SYSTM? It's flooding the newsfeed with mostly irrelevant exercise, like "positive self-talk" and stuff.
- (2021-09-05, v:2.20.1) Ryno Lamont: Elapsed Time
Would be nice to see the elapsed time next to the moving time in order to spot who did coffee stops on a long ride.
- (2021-08-06, v:2.20.0) James Wright: Kudos to all broken
I have noticed that in the last few days, the 'give Kudos to all' button has stopped showing. Have tried on various browsers. Is this a known issue or just me?
- (2020-08-05, v:2.18.0) Ben Toomey: Shortcut keys
The shortcut keys could be moderately helpful, but they are still triggered when you are typing comments on an activity. So every time I type any word with an 'e' in it, I'm taken to the edit page. Is it possible to make the plug-in ignore the shortcut keys when you are typing in a text box?
- (2020-07-04, v:2.16.0) Piotr Musial: "Repeated segments" feature is not working in Strava web page
The "Repeating segments" feature has not been working in Strava since several days. It hasn't been appearing in the table... It was the most brilliant feature i've ever used in Strava.
- (2018-04-09, v:2.8.2) Scott Wilmes: Hover actions
Hover Actions - Make various elements (Instagram images, maps, avatars, etc.) larger when you run your mouse over them. When the above option is enabled and you hover mouse over a map of an activity towards the right side the map looks to repaint at a very high rate causing a flickering effect and eventually the map just fails to load. Took me a bit to figure out was was causing that but have since shut that feature off as it was rather annoying.
- (2017-12-26, v:2.8.1) Bennie Hebbelynck: Split index
It should be great to have the split index below the best paces chart. Very important metric for runners. A lot of experienced marathon runners are aiming for a negative split index between 1% and 5% for example and are training on negative splits. Split activity in the middle. Compare time of first and second part. (Time Second Part - Time First Part)/ Time activity Should be very helpfull to have this and probably not to hard for you wizards.
- (2017-07-21, v:2.7.1) Tom Dillon: Hide "Suggested Athletes"
Love the extension! I'd also really appreciate the ability to hide the Suggested Athletes section.
- (2017-03-17, v:2.7.1) Andy Goulbourne: Zwift rides are still showing
I've ticked the option to hide virtual rides. The rides in question seem to be called virtual rides. A example ride in question is https://www.strava.com/activities/899571166/overview
- (2016-11-25, v:2.7.1) Mike Hodgkinson: Windows 10 Anniversary
I've installed to chrome and it isn't working. I've logged in, closed browser, disabled and enabled and still nothing. A colleague has the same issue on the Anniversary edition of Windows 10 but works fine on Windows 8 and 10 prior to Anniversary. Help?
- (2016-05-24, v:2.5.1) Tim Marsh: Opera
Will this work for Opera browser?
- (2016-01-15, v:2.2.0) Johan Assink: Can't open the 'action' menu in Strava
After install I couldn't open anymore the 'action' menu in Strava. So I stopped the extension in Chrome.
- (2015-08-24, v:1.43) Patrick McNeil: Reveal hidden "leave challenge" button
If you join a challenge by mistake, it seems there's no way to leave it. BUT, on the challenge's page, a user can leave via a hidden button that is only visible on hover of the profile pic in the upper right. https://strava.zendesk.com/entries/25194039-How-can-I-leave-a-challenge- It would be GREAT if this stayed visible all the time or was moved somewhere more obvious on the page!
- (2015-07-23, v:1.41) Giulio Maira: OpenCycleMap
Would it be possible to change the default strava map to OpenCycleMap? that would be absolutely great!
- (2015-03-23, v:1.34) Notifications aren't behaving
Hi, Love the extension. Thanks! One small glitch though. When I have SES enabled and a notification comes through, the little bell icon lights up with the notification count, but if I click on it the new events are not shown. I have to refresh the page to see the new events. With SES disabled, it works fine. Thanks, Glen