This extension adds a number of enhancements to the new rivals message board
Features: LIVE THREAD UPDATES! All Views: - Removes side bar - Displays Micro View - More appropriate username coloring - Alternates row color - Force wide - sets to 100% width & 40px gutters Forum View: - Colors viewed threads with new replies - Removes last replied avatar (which was falling to multiple lines with long names) - Displays compact forum view - Removes OP avatar (default - off) Thread View: - Hides extra user details until hover - Replaces mobile avatars with normal avatars (gifs will display now) - Shows rectangular avatars with max height/width of 96 px - Compact view removes a lot of white space
- (2016-08-07) Kirk Lancaster: Awesome!!
- (2015-08-21) Wes Miller: This has solved all of my annoyances with the default message board.
- (2015-04-23) Vic Holcomb: This resolved all the quirks that now make rivals readable. A must have extension for the new rivals message boards.
- (2015-04-22) Philip Widner: fanfvckintastic
- (2015-04-22) Rob Jandernoa: Very bauce of you kayakyakr
- (2015-04-22) Lance Nord: I love it. Now, if you could make the new Rivals format work with the EZLinksPreview extension, it would be awesome!!
- (2015-04-22) Matt Farris: Bless you, good sir. If you enjoyed the old Main Board full screen look and feel, add this extension. The combination of old and new makes the MB update perfect.
- (2015-04-21) John Kourgiantakis: Bauce
- (2015-04-21) Drew: Please change the username color in thread view! Gray on gray is retarded. Great extension though.
- (2020-01-08, v:1.3.0) JD Sanders: Alerts
I am getting alerts everytime someone starts a new thread. Had 86 this morning. I have been on this board since 2006 and it just suddenly started do this 2 days ago. Annoying as heck.
- (2018-12-25, v:1.3.0) Awesome add-on. Can you do the same for Firefox browser?
Awesome add-on. Can you do the same for Firefox browser? Looking for way to remove Rivals sidebar when using Firefox.
- (2018-07-08, v:1.3.0) Jimmy Kerrigan: Notifications
Any way to add a chrome notification whenever I get a notification on Rivals (i.e. quote, reply, or like)?