Fixes the super evil new tab page.
- (2019-11-15) Souvik Sarkar: gg
- (2019-09-03) 陶良通: nice
- (2019-06-11) LoganDark: Loads a webpage FROM THE INTERNET every time I open a new tab. I don't trust it.
- (2019-05-22) Deade Kadit: bagus
- (2018-10-23) andrei i: very minimalist, perfectly customizable without having to create your own chrome extension! but most importantly: does not ask permissions to view data on websites, history or any other nonsense! love it!
- (2018-10-16) Christian Boisjoli: For some reason it seems to depend on loading its blank page from another site which feels suspicious (and might fail if there's no connection?). Otherwise works, letting you create your own New Tab page from scratch. Handy! Be the boss of your new tab page.
- (2018-10-10) Daniel Block: The screen is simply black. My google chrome theme and bookmarks are gone. Another person seemed to have the same problem and the developer simply wrote: "You might have noticed, that this is just the default behavior. Head over to the options page and let your dreams come true." I then went to the options page and there was nothing except the option to code something (not really sure what) in either CSS, Java, or HTML. I have honestly no intention of coding anything, and simply want my google chrome theme and bookmarks back. I only wanted the shortcuts to disappear, as they block the theme (an image of The Death of Socrates - Jacques-Louis David). Any ideas on how to have these things reappear?
- (2018-09-02) James Henry: This blacks out the whole page, rather than just remove the most visited. Might as well just set the new tab to not show google search in the first place. Lame!
- (2018-08-26) Behaves a bit odd when opening links, but works as it should.
- (2018-08-13) Shawn Daudi: It would be nice if it would still retain my toolbar at the top with my bookmarks instead of just a black screen. Works otherwise.
- (2018-08-06) Gameplay: как да го махна
- (2018-07-25) Chris Sawyer: Exactly what I was looking for. Those site link buttons are a productivity trap.
- (2018-07-24) Trever The Dog: when i used it, my page turned all black.i deleted it and my themes wont pop up and it works only after i deleted it.
- (2018-07-18) Alexandria Parker: Everytime I use it and open a new tab, it's just black. I can't see my theme.
- (2018-06-23) Tales Gonsalves: Lovely. Couldn't find the exact new tab look i wanted and this extension helped me build it.
- (2018-06-21) john kalo: ok
- (2018-05-24) Nicole Sung: Looks like it doesn't automatically hide Most Visted Sites anymore and requires you to do some coding yourself.
- (2018-05-20) Cloud Chaser: Doesn't keep your theme. Opens in a blank tab.
- (2018-05-14) Nobel Jaison: Loved it man!
- (2018-05-05) whole product: super
- (2018-05-05) BitterVoid: Disgusting. Not only is the creator a disgusting computer-prison mac user, they also made it so you need to know http code.
- (2018-04-19) CNVQ: currently bringing up just a black screen. Am I doing something wrong?
- (2018-04-06) thefeistynarwhal: Good concept but makes the user do the work, and is too confusing if you don't have any coding knowledge. I'll download an extension that hides it automatically instead.
- (2018-04-04) Jack Frosch: This extension finally allowed me to have new tabs open without all of the propaganda Google forces us to see using their non-configurable default new tab. Love it!
- (2018-04-01) Tom white: Followed video and it was easy. Two little things 1. an easy way to change how zoomed in the image is would be great. 2. page is a little slow to load not sure if you can change this just thought i would say somthing
- (2019-06-04, v:7.0.3) James Wellington: String Limitation
- (2018-07-12, v:6.0.3) Flash black on newtab
Any way to have the new tab not render until all of the HTML/CSS has been considered? I just want a blank white new tab, but I get a flash of a black screen whenever I open a new one, so it's kind of painful on the eyes.
- (2018-06-13, v:6.0.3) Derek Powell: Shebazzer
Totaly makes problems bigger!
- (2018-06-03, v:6.0.3) Jojo Pastrey: Wallpaper
Can someone explain to me hoe to keep my theme wallpaper? The only reason i don't want the Most Visited Pages there anymore is because I wanna see my wallpaper
- (2018-05-31, v:6.0.3) Potato Sub: Howww
How can i make it work every time i use it its dark screen
- (2018-05-15, v:6.0.3) Google Homepage
Hi, how can i do to setting the google homepage? Now when open the new tab it black/dark blue, but i want to redirect automatic on google. Thanks
- (2018-05-14, v:6.0.3) Nobel Jaison: Base64 images
Base64-encoded images in the CSS prevent the styles from loading. Please fix!
- (2018-04-20, v:6.0.3) Austen Peters: Google search bar
To an earlier question you said that you have to use an omnibox to add the google search bar. I followed your video but I don't know anything about coding and I don't know what this means.
- (2018-04-08, v:6.0.3) Alex Yoffe: delete
can i delete this
- (2018-04-04, v:6.0.3) Steve Private: Default Black Then Changes
It seems that the new tab will always load plain black and then load my edits. In other words. I wanted the blank tab to be white instead of black, so I added a style for the all items (*) or just html,body and set it to white. But the tab still loaded black first the turned white. Specs: Windows 10 64-bit Chrome: 65.0.3325.181