The fastest way to invite people who liked the post on your Facebook page to like your page.
Have you ever dreamed to invite 500 people to become fans of your Facebook page in 2(!) clicks? This day has come. We spent a lot of time clicking “Invite” button in front of each user who liked post on our page but didn’t like the page itself. And we were doing it every day for each page post over and over again. This had to be done because raising the amount of page followers is very important. But things have changed drastically since we developed InviteAble - a Google Chrome extension that allows you to invite all people who liked your page post to like your page in 2 simple clicks. Get rid of your everyday routine - install InviteAble and join the happy community of Facebook page owners who save their precious time! It takes few simple steps to start: - Open your fb page. - Pick any post on your page and click on the number of people who liked it. - Click on the icon of our extension. - Press the «Invite All» button (program will automatically press “See More” button until the end of the list and then invite all available users for selected post). - If you do not want program to click “See More” and all available to invite users are on the first screen simply click “Invite” button; - When the process of inviting will be ended, extension will show you pop-up with number of users that were invited. - You can move on to the next post! If you run Facebook ads you can do the same thing for the each ad. Just click “Open permalink with comments” in your ad preview and do the same steps. We hope you will enjoy our extension as much as we do! =) P.S. Sometimes while you are inviting people Facebook may show you the popup: "We're sorry, more invitations to like this Page can't be sent today. Please try again later." If you want to invite more - simply create several new accounts, make them editors of your page and invite users from them.
- (2020-12-04) Marco Fabris: before it worked, now with new facebook version doesn't work :(
- (2020-11-10) Eng.Zakaria: Please update it to the newer version of facebook
- (2020-09-25) Cervatiuc Alin: Please update it to the newer version of facebook. Thank you!
- (2020-04-03) Станислав Барышев: Not work
- (2019-01-07) Stefano De Maco: sembra faccia miracoli, invece è farragginoso e oscuro. Cancellato subito
- (2018-11-18) Богдан: Часто не прогружает весь список. Пофиксите.
- (2018-03-05) FredosFitness: paid for NOTHING it Didnt work!
- (2018-02-05) Andrea Catello: BAN AND BLOCK AFTER USING. THANKS.
- (2017-07-08) Sasha Bersbeck: What I have to pay for?! This one is free... Just install another copy.
- (2017-06-10) Doesn't work.
- (2017-05-22) Somchai Jao: good
- (2017-05-08) Jeff Sequeira: It shows "Something went wrong. Please open the inviteable." The trial never worked. :(
- (2017-05-01) Life With Will: Can't get get it to work "Something went wrong. Please, reopen the InviteAble."
- (2017-04-14) Y. S.: Automatically Invite to like fb page - is free, nothing difficult to pay for it..
- (2017-03-20) Дмитрий Робертович: not work all time I click and see message Something went wrong. Please, reopen the InviteAble and that is all
- (2017-02-25) Bandanejo Tchê: Não tá Funcionando
- (2017-02-13) Yuri Kufa: It's a very good extension, but after ending the trial version, you cannot buy it. I already tried sendind an e-mail to the developer and got no answer back.
- (2017-02-02) Carlos Orjuela: Excelent tool, works great!! Easy to use and understand, asves a lot of tima and allow you to grow your audience fast and efective. Great
- (2017-01-27) Danilo Saksida: Really works! I'm fascinated!! But i'm trying buy the full version and the button its not available for me. Why?
- (2017-01-17) T Mate: great stuff! but can you please resolve this problem without more accounts?Sometimes while you are inviting people Facebook may show you the popup: "We're sorry, more invitations to like this Page can't be sent today. Please try again later." If you want to invite more - simply create several new accounts, make them editors of your page and invite users from them. Maybe with a cronjob or a schedule service, or an autologin to other accouns, or delaying the clicking of invite button...
- (2017-01-14) Menno de Vries: Works great and fast. Can you tell who is sending the invitation? Is it the fanpage or the facebook user/admin who is logged in? Thanks