This extension redirects Webpages.
- (2020-08-13) Elsa Pingeot: Works like a charm.
- (2020-07-15) Ryan Gallier: Don't listen to these to troglodytes with the 1 star reviews. This is a fantastic extension that works amazingly when you're utilizing Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops (XenDesktop/XenApp) It allows you to run 1080p and 4k videos full screen in an ICA session, seamlessly by redirecting the processing to your local PC. There's no menu to add URLs so morons like F M don't break your browser.
- (2020-03-26) Klowt: delete
- (2020-01-04) F M: Doesn't even have a menu to add URLs to. Scammer.
- (2019-04-29) Christian Cornelsen: We love Citrix :)
- (2019-02-25) Jose Morales: esta extension es completamente inutil
- (2021-05-28, v:4.3) Eduardo Chang: How to manage the Site Access list
I want to manage the Site Access list to locked down the VDI.
- (2021-05-20, v:4.2) Quintin Smith: SSO now not working with 4.2
With the 4.2 extensions a large number of SSO internal websites are not working. All we get is a white page, no errors at all
- (2021-05-20, v:4.2) Andreas Schott: Heavy problems in Version 4.2 with SSO
Dear Sirs, we have provided your extension to our users, but we are not using at the moment. After your update to 4.2 we have some heavy problems with internal websites and an sso login and with image scaling and so on. We removed your extension. Best regards, Andreas
- (2021-04-28, v:4.1) Ben Matthews: Visiting specific website crashes Citrix Workspace
Hi, We've discovered that visiting the website: https://www.lincolnshire.gov.uk/ crashes Citrix Workspace when using the Browser Content Redirection extension. We've tested this by opening the URL in Incognito mode, which works. If we set the extension to work in Incognito and visit the website again, we get kicked out of Citrix. This points to an issue with the extension. Any help would be appreciated. Many thanks Ben
- (2020-08-26, v:3.0.3) W Benes: Porting to Firefox
It would be really appreciated if this webextension could be ported to a Firefox Add-on too. According to http://extensiontest.com/ this shouldn't be much of a problem, since Firefox now supports webextensions. If you need help, please contact Mozilla through Bugzilla and they will be happy to assist.
- (2019-02-13, v:1.0) Peter Lewis: Will this be supported on the ChromeOS Workspace App too?
Will this be supported on the ChromeOS Citrix Workspace app, as it could be handy for Hangouts / Meet, etc.