Save thoughts, ideas, pages, links and more to your Simpleology Dream Catcher while removing the distraction of mindlessly surfing.
The Simpleology Browser Add-on adds convenient options to your right-click menu, tool and address bar so that you can quickly save your thoughts, ideas, pages, links and more to your Simpleology Dream Catcher no matter where you are on the Web.
- (2020-09-15) Nancy Larisey: I am using each product that simpleology presents to me with the package and so far this is a definite keeper. I love that you can adjust it to your particular preference. Everyone has a little different need in the focus area and this can be critiqued to the individual need to complete their task with full focus.
- (2020-07-23) Kevin Thiele: This tool adds to the functionality of Simpleology, a system which has improved my flagging productivity levels (I'm, 70) tremendously. I can highly recommend it because it keeps your attention gathered by blocking distractions and keeping your focus.
- (2020-01-09) Clark Miller: Love it.
- (2018-03-05) Steven Connelly: Just going through White Belt training but so far so good
- (2017-09-06) Will Weiss: well I love simpleology - it has changed my life. so tools like the browser Add-on that help me focus that much more without even thinking about it are completely awesome!
- (2015-01-29) Mathew Stockstad: This really is an amazing tool to help manage life and outcomes.
- (2014-04-17) Andrew Jones: Can't use it, it replaces whatever is in your New Tab with just a blank page. They suggested a fix but it doesn't fix the problem. I can't use this at all.
- (2013-12-05) Merl Miller: Simple put --- I would have a hard time giving up Simpleology. The browser add on adds some things that I need. For instance, I get so focused on what I am doing that I sometimes forget to go to the gym. I move exercise to the top of my list and every time I open a website, I am reminded to exercise. Wonderful!
- (2013-10-18) Amira E: Great tool
- (2013-09-19) Kari Koskikallio: Love the dream catcher concept. The app works wonders on keeping my mind clear.
- (2013-08-19) Daniel Caron: I don't know how to install it at all. It says: "Added to Chrome," but I don't see it anywhere & can't use it:(
- (2013-08-01) Ken Nazar: Actually I have tried all that I have found and this little puppy just howls
- (2013-06-19) Kris M: Excellent add-on and system! It's literally doubled my productivity. Try it out.
- (2013-06-17) Peggy Dalton: Wonderful tool for my to-do list.
- (2013-01-12) Marina Phillips: I've been using the Dream Catcher for over a year - it's been an awesome tool to keep me focused and productive. I highly recommend it to anyone who has lots of ideas to keep track of (and who doesn't?) - those ideas won't slip through cracks and get forgotten anymore! Maybe that million dollar idea is in there - don't let it get away! :)
- (2012-07-09) Keith Wellman: Where has this been all my life?
- (2012-04-22) Nov Le: this tool and my BB make my life easier :X
- (2012-04-07) Augustine Iacopelli: Your life is about to get more productive if you install this app.
- (2011-12-14) Zbynek Filinger: Absolutely fantastic! I'm really far more productive by using this addon. I used to falling asleep with thinking about what I should have done during the day and what I will "definitely" do during the next day. Now when an idea pops up in my mind, I just jot it down to Dream Catcher using this plugin and then forget about it, because I know I WILL do it the next day. This lets me to focus. I feel more free, more productive and that makes me happier. Really loving Simpleology!
- (2011-12-07) John Pulley: Loving it so far! As someone who spends my entire day in front of the computer, this is so helpful. Thanks, Mark
- (2011-12-05) Auke van der Heide: As is Simpleology itself