Shows and adds all phrases from "People also search for" to the textarea in top right corner - so you can simply harvest them all.
This extension helps SEO folks, copywriters and others to find similar keywords in Google SERP by "hacking" the "People also search for" and colecting them in textarea in top right corner of search engine result page. So you can easily harvest them when searching at Google. Quite simple. :-) It helps you to do brief keyword analysis for SEO and to find new similar keywords. Take a look at the screenshots. More about "People also search for": https://searchengineland.com/google-launches-new-look-people-also-search-search-refinements-291918 Google uses to change HTML from time to time, so the extension might stop working. In this case, please, contact me at Twitter - @Neologyc, or at email - jaroslav at hlavinka.cz. It would help me a lot to keep extension working. Thank you in advance. I´m Jaroslav Hlavinka - SEO consultant working for czech based search engine Seznam.cz. Take a look at my SEO useful stuff at https://github.com/neologyc .
- (2021-02-11) wael alsaady: now it work after last update thank u not work in 2021
- (2020-11-04) Ondřej Brynych: Just helps. Thanks!
- (2019-05-02) Kimmy Victorino: I was hoping it may work, but it did not :(
- (2019-02-01) YF Wong: the extension work intermittently even for the same seed keywords, sometime it return output sometime it just return a text saying Google has change HTML of SERP...
- (2019-01-16) Marco Varela: Es una buena herramienta para aligerar la búsqueda de keywords más buscadas. En http://altamiraweb.net la usamos a diario.
- (2018-12-05) Oldest Mom On The Block: Jaroslav, I'm totally unable to pull up any search terms. When I tried, as you described, I got a box on the top right that just said: "You should see some keywords here. If not, Google may have changed HTML code of SERP (or there aren't any keywords - it is typical for brand and navigational phrases), so I have to modify this extension. It might help,if you email me. Thank you." Also, it pulled up other posts on my site, but NOT the actual post I linked. I'd love to be able to use this extension and a well-known blogger is currently really promoting it. Please help!
- (2018-11-13) yann silvera: Very good extension ! But It stoped working after one week ...
- (2018-09-21) Tom Botting: Not working with Chrome 69. Was working fine before
- (2018-09-03) Logan Henry: doesn't even f##king work excuse my french its honestly retarded thats why i give it 1 star. ITS TRASH
- (2018-06-22) Luis Blanco: Sencillamente obligatorio tener esta herramienta instalada en el navegador.
- (2018-05-04) John Mullins: I love this! The only thing that would improve the UX for me would be being able to double click any of the terms and instantly search those terms.
- (2018-04-18) Tom Havlik: Great add-on - totally love using it :)
- (2018-04-07) Antonio de iMorillas Agencia: Me ha encantado esta extensión y la he incluido en un artículo que estaba haciendo sobre este tema, este es el artículo: https://imorillas.com/seo/como-saber-lo-que-busca-la-gente-en-google/ Saludos!!
- (2021-02-06, v:1.21) Uberlis Blanco: No me funciona la extension
Hola estaba usando la extensión y dejo de funcionar, me parece muy útil y necesito tenerla activa.
- (2020-10-17, v:1.21) Amanda L Grossman: Missing Meta Descriptions from your extension
Hi! I love your extension, but about a week ago (two Thursdays ago), all of the meta descriptions in google search results disappeared. It's been like that ever since. Today, I went through my chrome extensions one by one to figure out which it was that was causing this, and when I uninstalled yours, the meta descriptions come back. Hopefully you can fix this bug? Thanks, Amanda
- (2020-03-12, v:1.2) Naoki Shibata: Getting fewer # of keywords
Thanks for building this extension. Awesome! Starting yesterday or so, I'm getting fewer # of keywords. Maybe google changed layout? Would you please have a look and fix?
- (2019-11-22, v:1.2) Mark Azevedo: Extension Name
Hello! Any chance you can add "Keyword" in the title of your extension? I have different extension profiles based on tasks. Sometimes, I want to activate an addition extension and search for it by a term I think will show in the Extensions search bar. I think of your extension for keyword research. When I search, I enter the term keyword and it doesn't come up. The current name could be enhanced with that addition. Thank you!
- (2019-10-07, v:1.2) Jeremy Obrian: Great Tool
Hi, I love this plugin, its cool. If possible can add setting to place box position,the box need little bit to below existing position due to some position issue here. Thanks a lot.
- (2019-03-26, v:1.0.3) Denise Weber: Not working
In the box it says You should see keywords here...
- (2019-02-28, v:1.0.3) Jon Hogg: Needs a toggle disable it easily
Works great but needs a toggle in the SERP to switch it off easily without having to disable the whole extension
- (2018-12-10, v:1.0.3) ahmad fauzi: need help
the white box doesn't show any related keywords. instead, it is written in the box, "you should see some keywords here. if not........" whats wrong??
- (2018-10-01, v:1.0.2) Not Working
I think that this fantastic extension needs to be updated. I tried to uninstall and install it again, but most of the times it doesn't work like before, showing no sentences. Thank You.
- (2018-08-16, v:1.0.2) can not use it
Hi Its not showing any words in white box. I tried uninstall,delited cash,use seacrets mode・・・ but still cant see anything. what can I do? plz give me some advise. thanks
- (2018-04-09, v:1.0.1) John Gutierrez: How do you turn it off
I like the tool, but I'd like to turn it off. How do I disable it?