This extension sets your search engine to Yahoo and customizes your new tab page with beautiful photos and access to your top sites
Add-on sets your default search engine to Yahoo and brings a fresh look to your new tab page. Get powerful search results, gorgeous Flickr photos and quick access to your top sites each time you open a new tab!
- (2018-11-26) cloud: yahoo please comeback
- (2018-09-29) YUVALDO: yes
- (2018-03-18) Samuel Fernando Pernia Romero: Bonito tema. Gracias a Yahoo! 4 estrellas porque no se puede configurar.
- (2018-02-20) Von Taylor: just die, yahoo... I didn't want this, so please stop paying random people to sneak it into their software.
- (2017-11-12) yawarSHAH MATAMI: MATAMI
- (2017-10-05) Riley Old: works like a charm
- (2017-06-12) khoualdia abdelouaheb: jaidore
- (2017-05-06) good job yahoo. please defeat google's empire.
- (2017-04-17) jp murray: loved it
- (2017-02-01) Omar: I want to hide favorites!!! how?? please news feature, clock & date, and weather!
- (2017-01-23) Muntasir Chowdhury-NIHAB: good browser
- (2017-01-20) عقيل المسعودي: برنامج رائع
- (2017-01-10) Philip Harding: Hate it! Hate the consumer garbage at the top. Quit trying to sell up crap we don't need.
- (2016-12-04) Akash Kumar: 1. It's missing on the biggest thing: Weather Updates. 2. I don't want the backgrounds to be location specific. 3. Very few customization options.
- (2016-11-08) Mathew JK: Layout is good. Search function along with favorite websites and a beautiful picture is awesome. Yahoo has done a good thing.
- (2016-09-25) George Marian: An utter steaming pile.
- (2016-09-18) Amazing newtab
- (2016-08-06) Dictor Clef: The fact that this extension forces you to use Yahoo as a search engine killed it for me.
- (2016-08-01) Viswanath M: Hey Great, Amazing plug in but Give us an option to search in google. If you like to show off your search engine then it be great if you publish search results by yahoo(default) and any other search engine one likes to have in their browser especially on PC as smartphone would have data constrains.....
- (2016-07-27) Pretty Good Extention. I just wish I could get Google to be the search engine
- (2016-07-20) Fedor Ponomarev: Отлично
- (2016-06-14) Daniel Kellerman: Adware and likely spyware.
- (2016-05-21) Ray: Adware installed by Java that will re-install every time you launch chrome
- (2020-07-08, v:1.5.8) Cheow Seng Ho: Please Assist
I would like to use the latest browser version by Yahoo.
- (2019-04-14, v:1.2.6) Terry Wright: How do I get this off my Computer?
Didnt install this and I want rid of it. How do I get it off my computer?
- (2018-05-09, v:1.2.6) Page is not working properly...
When I click for a new tab, a new tab would normally be provided with a flickr picture and my selected page logo on the screen. I am now having a problem that when a new tab is opened, the screen is just a grey and white blank page, also with none of my selected page preferences being displayed. How can this problem be fixed, please?
- (2018-03-18, v:1.2.1) Samuel Fernando Pernia Romero: No se puede configurar
Quiero que se pueda configurar
- (2017-12-10, v:1.2.1) PeaceMaker 5150: Hod do you get rid of this thing?
This thing showed up out of nowhere and it can't be removed. I have uninstalled chrome and reinstalled it and its still there. PLEASE HELP ME get rid of this.
- (2017-08-04, v:1.2.1) Kashminder Singh: flickr photos
Hey, which flickr group you guys using to publish photos?
- (2017-02-17, v:1.1.2) Stephan Azor: Google Please Ban this extension!!
never requested nor downloaded this extension yet it plagues my chrome browser! FIX IT!
- (2017-02-11, v:1.1.2) Karolina Fotyga: SPAM/ERROR
Somehow this thing is now connected do my browser. I didn't install it and I want to get rid of it, but even though it's not technically 'installed' it still pops out as my home page and primary page and it's impossible to remove.
- (2017-01-24, v:1.1.2) Ricardo Molina: rectangle in the center of the screen
i have this blank renctngle in the middle of my screen. what can i do to get raid of it doesn't go away!...
- (2016-12-19, v:1.1.2) Amanda Graybill: Hijacking
I CANNOT GET THIS THING OFF MY COMPUTER!!! I have switched my primary search to Google and deleted this thing, removed the extension from Chrome, and it still hijacks my browser!! Is this malware or what? Get it off my machine, I don't want it and never downloaded it!!