Easily embed images into WorkFlowy
Embed images into WorkFlowy by pasting an image url. (Don't have google Chrome, read the note all the way at the bottom) Usage: 1. If you haven't already, signup for a WorkFlowy.com account. 2. Then to embed an image, just paste an image URL straight into Workflowy (See the screenshots on the left for clearer instructions : ) Important Note: WorkFlowy Images works by taking any URL that ends in .png, .jpg, .jpeg, .gif, and .bmp and displaying an image for it. Therefore, the following image URLs should work if you just paste them directly into WorkFlowy: https://67.media.tumblr.com/avatar_4f34146efb15_128.png https://a.wattpad.com/useravatar/TeresaCakies.128.89197.jpg For images that don't have the above those file endings, like say http://bit.ly/2aD78gM, you can embed it with Markdown flavored tags: !(http://bit.ly/2aD78gM) !(https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/favicons/1e6bc353e485a3755681f53e424ce681621496ad1d01c3e057f7f483.png?eba6a1c4755a87897febdc1a4cd3b6b6) Don't Have Google Chrome? No worries, here are directions to install this with Tampermonkey: https://github.com/jonleung/workflowy-images#tampermonkey-installation)
- (2020-04-07) Weili Xu: For any link that don't end in format like jepg, etc, add !(URL)
- (2020-01-18) Cory Simmons: Wish you could paste from clipboard.
- (2019-01-06) Vlad Kondrashov: Simply just works!
- (2018-10-30) Pilar Sauber: quick and simple. thank you thank you ^^
- (2017-10-25) Russell Huntley: Simple yet beautiful and so productive, especially if using gifs.
- (2016-11-15) chen nightside: it's works.
- (2016-10-17) Kevin Armbruster: Works exactly how it's supposed to. Thank you!
- (2017-11-18, v:0.0.3) Image Size
Hi there. Thanks so much for creating this, it's so awesome! Suggestion: The image size is exactly as wherever it's hosted, so sometimes quite large. Any way to change this with some sort of [sml/med/lrg] or specific [h*w]-type thing after the URL?
- (2017-09-04, v:0.0.3) Jimmy Glaser: Images only show after pressing the Shift key
I find that images only display after I press the Shift key. Is there a way to have images show by default?
- (2017-07-14, v:0.0.3) Jimmy Glaser: Image only showing after hitting Enter
I'm having an issue where the image only displays after I click next to the link and hit Enter. Do you know how I make it so that images display automatically? Thanks!
- (2017-01-03, v:0.0.3) Aaron Krall: Suggestion to tell people to restart their browser
I couldn't get it to work until I restarted my browser, might be good to throw that in the installation instructions at some point. Love the plugin though! Thanks!
- (2016-08-17, v:0.0.3) cannot get it to work.
Has anyone gotten this to work or are my expectations incorrect? I have the extension installed and enabled. I paste a url into Workflowy that has a PNG or JPEG suffix. When in Workflowy, the image will only display if I click on the link. I thought I understood from the app's description that the image would be auto displayed. Doug