Allow you to copy a direct link, with extension, from Google Photos.
*Extension changed the name/icon to accomplish Google trademark rules. Allows you to copy a direct link, with extension (.jpg), from Google Album Archive (https://get.google.com/albumarchive) and Google Photos (https://photos.google.com). Google Album Archive and Google Photos doesn't allow you to get an image direct link (with image extension [like png or jpg]). This Chrome extension is very helpful to post images in forums or blogs, where the file extension is mandatory. Is possible to configure the desired image size too. IMPORTANT: Apparently, the generated URL (from Google Photos) stops working after some time. In my tests, some URLs stopped working after one day and others still working. WORKAROUND: Added support to Google Album Archive (http://get.google.com/algumarchive). Usage instructions: Open an image and just click (left click) over the image. A message is shown at the page bottom. This extension is open source and can be found in https://github.com/ddo02/GooglePhotosDirectLink
- (2022-07-02) LànH ĐứC MinH: Tiện ích vớ vẩn, quá tệ. Thay vì cài tiện ích này, bấm chuột phải, coppy link ảnh là xong
- (2021-12-16) Etienne Jouin (Nammalvar): works well on my mac with chrome, I can copy a direct link to my picture, as expected. Great job !
- (2021-01-13) Sales Team: I love how it just saves the URL with just a click. Saves me a bunch of time in my workflow. Awesome app!
- (2020-11-15) Li-Pin Juan: It works like a charm to me. Here is what I did. 1. Install the extension. 2. Enable the extension in the incognito mode as well. 3. Upload the picture to your Google Photo in the non-incognito mode. 4. In Google Photon, go to the folder to which your picture was uploaded. Choose Share | Get link. 5. Launch another Chrome browser in the incognito mode. Paste and run the link you just got. 6. Once you see the folder with pictures shown, click any pictures you like. 7. Click the new reloaded picture. 8. You should see the message "Image URL copied to the clipboard" shown on the bottom of the chrome window. That's it.
- (2020-08-07) Keith Henry: I did have to restart Chrome. (I rebooted actually.) It didn't work immediately after adding the extension, but it works now. Super helpful! Thanks.
- (2020-03-24) C. Hauser: Wonderful. If you need it for public hosting, install this, and restart the Chrome browser. Then on Google Photos select your photo and add it to a Shared Album. Go back to your photo, just click on the image once and a message will tell the URL has been pasted to clipboard. Thank you so much for this!
- (2020-03-20) Michel NDIAYE: L'application google photo m' a permis de garder toutes mes images même si je change d'appareil je ne les perds pas
- (2020-02-15) Sunny Cheung: NOT work
- (2020-02-13) team admin: its working, its easy, its clever and even google itself was too stupid to make it as good as that one ! thank you !
- (2019-08-26) Mildred Berrios: TENGO MIS FOTOS RAPIDO
- (2019-05-08) Mikhail Ovcharenko: Works well. Really useful extension!
- (2019-05-07) Vania Caparroz: sensacional! e muito útil
- (2019-05-03) Tuan Vo Hung: Great app! :)
- (2019-04-15) Chris Z: It simply doesn't take you where it's supposed to
- (2019-04-11) Jim Powell: Great app for allowing me to managing my photo's and store in the cloud freeing up space on my Iphone and saving me storage space of Apple Icloud.
- (2019-04-02) Claudia E Mendez: I love it is so easy to create a memorable albums
- (2018-11-21) Mad Mac: It works. I rebooted my computer. Click on the image desired. A message will appear as in the picture above that the image is copied to the clipboard. That URL does have the jpg extension. Options allow an image width to be chosen.
- (2018-09-28) Ryan Auger: Doesn't work.
- (2018-09-27) Alexander Lunev: Doesn't work at all.
- (2018-07-07) Chris K: Google Photos does not support proper picture urls (jpg) - This extension is designed to do just that - but its doesn't - In fact it does nothing at all - Only way to get a proper url is delete this extension>open the google photo>right click> copy photo address> paste '?.jpg' on the end e.g. mypick463278?.jpg
- (2018-05-26) Tyler Harney: There is no instructions on how to make this work.. NVM It works
- (2018-04-14) Creo que es super útil. Quizá el modo de interacturar con el usuario es poco atractiva. Yo pondría una entrada en el menú emergente al pulsar el botón secundario del ratón sobre la imagen. En cualquier caso cumple su cometido y es una gran noticia porque hasta ahora no podía compartir las fotos que tengo en la nube de google y debía bajarlas y subirlas a cualquier otro sitio con el consiguiente transtorno, pérdida de tiempo y recursos de red. Muchas gracias por este gran trabajo. Te animo a que sigas mejorándolo porque creo que merece mucho la pena. Saludos
- (2018-02-25) Dmytro Zamkovyi: I used to get direct link to google photo by right click -> copy image address. This extention do the same but a one click faster :) However significant disadvantage of extention is need to write down exact size of the photo. (solved! please see updated opinion in the bottom) Yes, you could do it once. However photos have different sizes and I prefer to post original sizes, it is inconvient to change size each time. I can't find a way to set up original size in extention. UPDATE: to save link with original size you should set 0 in parameter field. Increase rating to 5 stars!
- (2018-02-09) Alexander Sanabria Quintero: lo mejor
- (2017-11-15) Galda Hokejs: Did not work in the first day, but now it works!
- (2017-10-03) bartek s: nie działa
- (2017-08-02) Rolf Aronsson: Very useful extension. Can you make a "Google videos direct link" aswell?
- (2017-07-05) Gene K: I initially gave this extension 5 stars because it worked flawlessly on my computer using Chrome. However, the linked images could not be seen by others on their computers, using any browser ... UNTIL I put the photos into a Shared Album. The author should note that requirement in his description.
- (2017-05-26) Karol Gołuch: Nie działa.
- (2017-05-02) D. de Wit: Sadly not working
- (2017-03-04) Alex Frishman: Finally I can get those links easily from Google Photos
- (2017-01-18) Avan Giam: Can't get it to work.
- (2020-10-20, v:2.0) Pimp Dawg Dre: contact iar
think u may need a workbench or chameleon. IAR just re released it
- (2020-09-10, v:2.0) Ovande Furtado: Not working
The message does not appear...
- (2020-02-22, v:1.0) Randall Reed: Broken
Clicking does nothing.
- (2020-01-29, v:1.0) Oscar Sanchez Jr, BSc.: left clicking not doing anything
so I'm trying to use google photos, and I installed your extension and read the instructions to simply left click, and I don't get anything copied. Is this extension still supposed to work? Thank you for your help.
- (2019-11-29, v:1.0) Jacques Fontenit: problème de connexion!!
[email protected] OU 0628420623 je n'arrive pas à me connecter Merci
- (2019-11-14, v:1.0) Matevz Leskovsek: Integrating link shortening service?
Hi, your extension Google Photos Direct Link works nicely but the link generated is very long, is it possible to integrate some link shortening service in extension? Maybe smthng like this https://dev.bitly.com/links.html
- (2019-05-30, v:1.0) Golam Sarwar: google photos
- (2019-01-27, v:1.0) restore photos from cloud
i had a notebook with goggle powered...the notebook got damaged. how do i get my photos back
- (2019-01-02, v:1.0) Tom Tengerdy: How do I copy and paste in bulk the https codes (links) so I can paste into eBay listings the photos of a car I'm selling. I'll build my eBay listing using HTTPS codes. Thanks
I am switching to Google Photos to be my photo storage rather than Photobucket. I need to copy in bulk all 62 HTTPS codes of the 62 photos of a car I'm posting on eBay. How to I grab the HTTPS codes in bulk to be able to paste into the eBay listing?
- (2018-08-18, v:1.0) Jessica Jaurez /Burleson: not working
not doing anything
- (2018-08-10, v:1.0) mrd john: not working
just dnld Not working
- (2018-08-08, v:1.0) spearbearer-bayonett Roussell: Revise
Please revise the Link. Merci Boucoup.
- (2018-06-25, v:1.0) Beth: photos
hello, i cant upload google photos from my laptopto to post on gumtree
- (2018-03-14, v:1.0) How to begin?
Dear developer, I only want to have the possibility to create direct photo links in Google Photos. Unfortunately I'm no nerd and I don't even understand the nomencature you use on GitHub.com. Do I really have to sign up to GitHub to install the Add on? I can't host and review code, manage projects, and build software together...;-p Or is there an easier way to get GooglePhotosDirectLink? Is there anywhere a description for people like me? Please help me! Thank you! Best regards