Makes Command-Click open a new tab on pages that don't do it properly.
- (2021-09-17) James Brown: Last updated in 2014. Not working on popular websites. Link Fixer works better.
- (2020-12-11) Marisa Ilene Mejia: Doesn't work on Brightspace. Tried restarting, turning off and on, etc.
- (2020-12-07) M. Qtipƺ: Doesn't work anymore. At least, not for downloading PDFs from my bank's website. They always open in the same tab no matter what.
- (2020-07-18) Maciej Tokarczyk: 10/10
- (2020-03-19) Nathan Palmer: This is so simple but such a lifesaver. Thanks so much!
- (2017-02-14) Patrick McDonald: So far so good
- (2016-10-24) Tim Evans: Fixes Chrome so that cmd+click opens pages on a new tab again, like it should (but stopped working, perhaps due to code change by Google and / or Apple?)
- (2016-02-15) Rafael Schwemmer: Works like a charm! Thank you!
- (2016-01-07) Alexandre: Awesome. Thank you. Finally I can open bank of america and citi links in a new tab instead of a window!
- (2015-12-10) Angel Rodriguez: Thanks!! Works perfect! 🙌🏼
- (2015-03-11) Frances Cherman: UPDATE 3.10.15. I forgot about this extension and recently must have accidentally disabled it. Naturally, the command-click problem started driving me bonkers again, so I Googled the problem. Fortunately, one of the search results was a link to this extension, and that's when the lightbulb went on: I'll bet I disabled it! Sure enough...turned it back on, and all is right with the world again. THANK YOU, Peter! ***************** It just works! This was driving me crazy in Google Groups (of all places). They just would not let you open a link in a new tab. Take THAT, Google Groups!
- (2015-03-09) Brian Peacock: Wonderful.
- (2015-03-06) Brandon: Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you!!!!
- (2014-11-01) Andy Kim: Thank you so much! This should really be built into Chrome by default
- (2013-10-18) ana iugulescu: Worked straight from the moment I installed it. Excellent add-on!
- (2013-08-26) Eric Skinner: This works excellent for my Mac at home! Are there are any similar things like this for Windows? I'm having a similar issue on my work (PC/Windows) computer.
- (2013-06-11) Nick Jagodzinski: Thank you
- (2013-04-29) Dary Merckens: As of today, ESPN stopped allowing you to Command-Click and this extension worked like a charm!
- (2013-01-22) Phil Wells: Well done. Works perfectly. Thanks.
- (2012-10-22) Jean-François Geyelin: Works perfectly.