WebSite Time Tracker and Analysis
Website time tracker is extremely simple extension which keeps track of website visit and time spent on that particular website. How the extension tracks the time ? Its start the timer whenever particular tab has focus and its stops whenever that tab lost the focus. One of the advantage of this simple approach, extension able to track proper time for reading and videos related website like readdit.com, youtube.com, vimeo.com in full screen exclusive and passive mode. In short, It tracks the time if webpage is visible to user partially or completely even if another window is active. In rest cases like (user switches to a different tab or minimizes the browser window), it stops the timer. How to view time related statics ? On clicking extension icon, dedicated webpage will be open in new tab. What type of statics available? Currently, you are able to visualize daily, weekly and monthly statics with the help of bar, pie and polar chart. Feel free to request any other type of chart or statics.
- (2020-10-07) IloveRumania: Does not work.
- (2019-05-07) Apurba Podder: Not working
- (2018-08-21) Joel: It doesn't seem to work at all
- (2018-06-12) Ripon Saha: Not works
- (2014-09-26) Lily B: Didn't work. Found a better option - called web timer. I recommend that one over this.
- (2014-06-21) Mareczny: Doesn't work at all.
- (2014-03-13) Alonso A: The extension shows three segmented "legends" and titles that are links which do not work. All in all, the design is streamlined and classy; it is nice and minimalistic. However, the lack on instructions to follow what appears to be an intuitive extension makes it unusable.
- (2014-03-09) Dima Nagosha: don't work.
- (2013-08-15) poorna chandra: Nice Idea Apoorva :). In a way, you helped me realize how much time I was wasting... :)
- (2018-05-01, v:1.2) Normielyn Capentes: Reset
How to reset the time tracker?
- (2016-08-17, v:1.2) Bruno Travassos: syncing among machines
Is there a way to sync information of two machines I use? Single statistics for time at work and at home, for example.
- (2013-11-15, v:1.2) question about permissions
Hi. May I ask why does the plugin request for "Your data on all websites" Permission? It's really good plugin. But the permission the plugin request is "Medium alert" according to google: https://support.google.com/chrome_webstore/answer/186213?hl=en
- (2013-09-11, v:1.2) Michael Watt: Total time/view previous day's activities
I just added Website Tim Tracker and find it useful. Thank you. I have two suggestion. (1) I can't find "Total Time" anywhere. Sure, you could add up the subtotals, but wouldn't it make sense to have total time listed somewhere? (2) It would be nice to be able to see the data about the previous day's activities, not just the current day. Thanks!