Transform Your Browser To Improve Focus and Increase Productivity
Increase Productivity and End Distraction Through Your Computer Browser. Win The Day: Transform your browser into a goal setting, habit tracking, focus tool to help you maximize your productivity. . Goal Setting: - Enter a goal you have your sights set on and select a time period to accomplish it, anywhere between one week and the BestSelf Co standard 13 week block. - Set daily targets to accomplish each day on your way towards achieving your big, overall goal. - See progress everyday you open your browser, as the days count down towards your end goal. - Putting your goals in writing, especially in a place where you will see everyday is a huge first step towards accomplishing them. Not only that, but seeing continuous, gradual progress every single day will help you feel more accomplished, and keep you positive and productive while you’re on the grind. No more fizzling out! Habit Tracking: - Enter up to 3 new habits you want to implement in your life, whether they’re to aid the pursuit of your goals, or just something you want to add to your everyday routine. - Check off your habits everyday, and see your streak build to keep your momentum towards new, healthy practices going. - Becoming a productive, high-achiever requires effective daily rituals and habits. Use the habit tracker to make sure you’re doing what’s required every day to get yourself into the productive flow state. Start tracking all those daily rituals you’ve wanted to add to your routine, but never got to stick! Focus Mode: - Stop wasting time! Select any sites that may distract you and temporarily block them while you’re trying to focus up. - Use the timer to select anywhere from 1 to 90 minutes to block your most distracting sites. - Set an intention for your session to be displayed while your timer counts down. Remind yourself what you’re working towards! - End distraction with focus mode! Don’t waste anymore time browsing distracting sites during your productivity time. Stop relying on your own discipline to stay on task, just throw on focus mode and enter a productive zone for up to an hour and a half! Get more done today. Use Win The Day to turn your computer back into the productive tool you need it to be. Entrepreneur? Student? Full time professional? Whoever you are, WTD can help you be more mindful of your goals, habits and time. When you need to focus up and attack the task at hand, Win The Day is here to help! Stop Surfing… Start Doing!
- (2019-12-22) Md Saidul Islam Sayed: I need to write targets for goals everyday. Please make it possible to repeat targets by default. Doing it manually is frustrating
- (2019-10-07) Arthur Vinícius: É uma boa extensão para produtividade em seu pc, porque sempre que você entrar em uma nova guia do google ela vai aparecer, e as suas metas também, então, não tem desculpa para você não cumpri-las. Tem temporizador e um contador de dias para você realizar suas metas e projetos. Porém, eu acho que poderia ser melhor...
- (2019-06-10) HARD STRIKER: Most useful and best chrome extension for productivity usually i don't give reviews but this extension worth 5 star 3 things i found really helpful there is habit tracker focus mode most useful blocks every social site and u can add more sites goals writing with days and deadline when every you open chrome the first thing you see is awesome quote with your goals that your need to complete great remainder and it would more awesome if i can add more than three goals and habit tracker but then also best extension for max productivity i have every use.
- (2019-03-23) Raul Ramirez: i didnt like that, i can only track 3 habits
- (2019-03-11) Christoph Rückert: No Impressum! Not even a Name of the company or the people behind? Not on there Website, I cant find it just a feedback form! Security?
- (2019-01-20) Yury Zenkouski: I love the app, my favorite productivity tool at the moment. There's a few things I'd like to improve to make it even more useful: - More tasks per day (I understand the idea of having completed 3 most important tasks per day, yet sometimes I have a fem more of them and for a sake of having all of them in a single app it would be nicer to be able to put more items in list) - More habits. Also there's no way to reset the timeline for the Goal Tracking
- (2018-12-16) Kira Stefanovskaya: So cool ! thx ^^
- (2018-09-01) Donna Fowler: I liked this, but it would be more useful if I can add more than one goal, more targets, and if I could scroll down the pages to add more of my habits. I already have the self planner book- I am just going to stick to that and my wunderlist to do list instead. I do hope to see improvement on this though eventually, I really liked the format. I just feel so limited with what I can do.
- (2018-06-30) Amit Saroj: If internet is not fast it doesn't open, keep on loading, now who have time to wait for this long.
- (2018-03-10) Erin McDonald: cool app.
- (2018-03-10) Patrick McDonald: cool app.
- (2018-03-01) alison DiLaurentis: but always brakes every time i open it
- (2018-02-27) Ross Cranwell: brilliant extension - but always breaks have to reinstall every few days
- (2017-11-14) Kat Ingalls: Love the concept, but missing some functionality. 1. Can't change start or end date (once you set number of weeks til goal, it's based on the date you set it, and no way to change it) 2. The BSJ allows 3 goals, but this app only allows one 3. Only allows for 3 habits to be tracked at a time 4. No "export" feature, for when you finish a goal With a few tweaks, could see this being the most popular start page in Chrome :)
- (2017-10-26) Eva Valdivia: I love that it comes in a new tab. It's definitely a good reminder to get things done!
- (2017-10-03) John Hernandez: This is a great product to accompany the BSJ. Though I would like to be able to add more than three daily habit trackers.
- (2017-10-02) Bogumiła Jagiełło: Very neat. I'd like to be able to track more habits and please start the week on a Monday!
- (2017-10-01) Khanh Nguyen: always not responding and I have to restart it many time ...
- (2017-09-29) Nathan Latka: Loving this app. Saw on product hunt, nice surprise! Like how this actually helps me stick to habits. I've tried many other apps that just look nice but don't work :) This one is a winner!
- (2017-09-26) Arumugam Nainar: awesome!!! I am doing my gym workouts perfectly with help of this extension yeaaah!!!
- (2017-09-22) Sujay Kundu: You can also add some features as seen from the momentum extension. For me, its a good one.
- (2017-09-22) Heo Đặng: good
- (2017-09-22) Victoria Southworth: I am so excited for this extension. I struggle with staying on task and can be distracted easily, focus mode is a huge help. I also really like the habit tracking and goal setting. Thank you for making this app. I'm still trying to figure out if I can somehow make Win The Day a home page so it comes up automatically when I open Chrome.
- (2017-09-21) Sarah Price Hancock: Initial download didn't work, but uninstalled & reinstalled it--appears to work. It would be nice to have little navigation windows to orient new users. I will have fun exploring and see how to figure it out... Let you know how it goes...
- (2017-09-21) aaron hoover: Longtime Self Journal user here. I'm psyched to try this out, but like one of the other reviewer's experience, I just get the loading icon indefinitely and the extension never completes loading. My Chrome version is 60.0.3112.113 on the Mac. Please fix this, so I can actually see how awesome it is!