Log your daily time in seconds!
Super lightweight plugin with no external dependencies. Access all your issues in a simple popup and log your time with one click. Provide custom JQL to filter out displayed issues.
- (2020-04-01) François Bayart: It nicely works on JIRA Cloud, cool.
- (2017-08-29) Bianca I.: It would be great if we could insert longer periods of time, and it would automatically split it into 8h pieces. Example: when inserting week 28/08 - 01/09, log 8h on 28/08, 8h on 29/08 etc.
- (2017-05-22) GaS Youtube: There is no timer function...
- (2017-04-03) Ivan Martincevic: Using it every day and recommended it to the whole company.
- (2015-12-16) Kevin Sheedy: Great little time saver
- (2020-10-05, v:1.2.1) Rudolf Horvath: SSO support
My company uses SSO, and I do not want to enter my password, it would be great to have some SSO integration.
- (2018-01-21, v:1.2.1) Marco Dworschak: Description
Hey, great plugin. Would be even greater if there would be a possibility to add text to a worklog
- (2017-11-05, v:1.2.1) hidro forix: Log time with Project
How I can view only task of 1 project selected ??
- (2017-08-29, v:1.2.1) Bianca I.: Log longer periods of time
It would be great if we could insert longer periods of time, and it would automatically split it into 8h pieces. Example: when inserting week 28/08 - 01/09, log 8h on 28/08, 8h on 29/08 etc.
- (2017-08-21, v:1.2.1) Timothy Bassett: Export
Would be nice if a user could export their data submissions.
- (2017-07-20, v:1.2.1) Callum Bowen: URL help?
I've installed your 'Jira Log Time' plugin (which looks great btw) but I can't seem to enter in the right URL in the options? It just says 'Error: 401'? What does the URL need to be?
- (2017-03-10, v:1.2.1) Wade Oler: Great but would like a timing feature
This is a great extension and would be awesome if there were individual timers for each issue. That way you could start/stop a timer for greater accuracy in tracking.
- (2016-12-09, v:1.1.3) Malte Horstmann: loggs time a day before the actual day
Hy there, it's a great plugin, but unfortunately it creates log-entries exactly one day after the actual day. so if your plugin displays: 9th of dec the log-entry actually is made for the 8th. It might have something to do with timezone-issues, as our jira-instance is hosted at the atlassian-cloud. anyhow, keep up the nice work! :-) If it's open-source I'm happy to support via github. Kind regards, Malte