Adds a button to quickly open the Bookmark Manager in a new tab, plus it supports keyboard shortcuts for even faster access.
This is a very simple extension which provides a quick way to open the Bookmarks Manager in a new tab, simply by pressing the icon. Faster than going through Settings > Bookmarks > Bookmark Manager. Updated to now explain how keyboard shortcuts can be set up to work with the extension, allowing for Ctrl + B to open the Bookmark Manager (or any other shortcut for that matter!) v1.3 Updated the options page to include instructions on setting up keyboard shortcuts and generally look a bit nicer. v1.2 Removed an unnecessary permission request. v1.1: An options page has been added which allows the user to specify a default bookmarks folder to open. v1.0: Initial Release.
- (2019-11-05) Tasha Klich: this is literally the same as if you were to simply add a bookmark of the bookmark manager page to your bookmarks bar except you don't have to install an extension to do so.
- (2019-09-12) max trax: this is best we can get atm wish there was a better UI, so can mass delete and re group(change it location)
- (2019-08-05) Jennifer Xiao: All I needed was a bookmarks manager which lets me look at my bookmark folders and move bookmarked links between folders. This does the job!
- (2019-07-04) Jason Chen: 很好用的工具,不需要帳號申請
- (2019-06-22) Jhorman Alex Cely Lopez: Funciona bien. tengo organizado mis marcadores.
- (2019-02-28) Tau Svetvechnogo: Отличное расширение, удобное!
- (2019-02-03) Jacques: Super bookmarks management application, it's the first one that allows you to search for bookmarks, select all results (CTRL+A) and move all found bookmarks (in all folders) into a single folder using the mouse !!!! Thanks
- (2018-08-29) Bazsi Sün: Azt tudja amire kitalálták még ha az olyan haszontalan is mint a kulcselfordító foglalat amit a teszkóban árultak és a nyakukon maradt.
- (2018-07-29) Robert M. Papillion: Needs to be updated. The setting to specify the default bookmarks folder to open doesn't work anymore. It assumes that the URL must use "#". But the URL now uses "?id=".
- (2018-07-25) Victor Villacis: Ctrl + Shift + O Does the same thing. It just opens bookmark manager for you. It is a link. Do not see the point.
- (2018-07-21) Harry Michelson: I don't know why this is being discontinued. This is a really good extension.
- (2018-05-28) Dawn Lauryn: Early review immediately after install. Well so far this is the best thing I've tried, not to imply it's great, but the fact that I can just open my bookmark tree and start deleting my empty folders is more than I've been able to do with any of the other bookmark "manager" extensions I've tried for chrome, so Bravo so far for at least looking like this app actually does something! The first drawback though is I can't right click a folder and move it. With this app you're forced to manually move things around, but again, at least you can. Not what I'm looking for, but better than most I've tried so far, which have gotten one star for doing next to nothing other than displaying your bookmarks, which chrome already does.
- (2018-04-20) Андрей Трофимов: Exactly what i need. Simple and effective.
- (2018-03-14) Waldi Waldi: Funktioniert auch in Vivaldi und das finde ich Klasse.
- (2018-03-14) GerritN: not working
- (2018-02-15) Jak Popek: wygląd tragedia gdzie stare ikonki?
- (2017-11-30) Anusheh H.: If you're super OCD like me then this is one quick and effective extension that will appeal to all your organizational compulsions. It took me 2 minutes to sort out 5 years worth of messy and unsorted bookmarks simply because it would all be hidden away in a folder i will forget about when its crunch time. However, for this extension, you will find a white and blue star that appears on the top right rise of your webpage better known as the extension panel. It will directly take you to a page of its own, without disrupting your current landing page. Brilliant!!! It may not be for everybody, this is my experience with Open Bookmark Manager - It really does as it says.
- (2017-11-19) Easy to use with one click.
- (2017-10-18) Luiz Linck Júnior: The best!
- (2017-05-16) Sven Lübke: Extension is equivalent to creating the entry "chrome://bookmarks" in bookmarks panel - beside being able to use a shortcut, which I don't need.
- (2017-03-30) David Page: Thank you. Exactly what I was looking for.
- (2017-03-01) pong jfood: very good
- (2017-02-18) Tomasz Plewnia: It's just shortcut for opening Bookmark Manager tab, which one can do by Ctrl-Shift-O without this extension.
- (2016-09-06) Michael Reno: Stellar
- (2016-08-03) Alexo Nox: works ez
- (2019-10-11, v:1.3) Rahul Madaan: Is your tool open source??
I want to contribute on this tool
- (2019-07-05, v:1.3) houssem harper: update please
can you please update the extension : chrome's url updatet : they use "?id=" instead of "#" ! thanks !
- (2018-08-11, v:1.3) Extension doesn't display bookmarks as it did pre 2018
Check the post by "Robert Papillion" July 29, 2018. He may be on to it. Hope even though iy's been since 2012 you've updated, maybe it will be easy enough to fix, or pass the code on to someone - I'll take a stab at it. Not a coded-er since Assembler, FORTRAN, or COBOL, but I get architecture. Use old school guys are better than the "New Kids" think.
- (2018-07-29, v:1.3) Robert M. Papillion: Default Bookmarks Folder
Needs to be updated. The setting to specify the default bookmarks folder to open doesn't work anymore. It assumes that the URL must use "#". But the URL now uses "?id=".
- (2018-07-22, v:1.3) Bruno Rafael: Discontinuation message
What is happening and will there be a replacement?
- (2018-07-19, v:1.3) PG JU: Just received discontinuation message?!
Just received a message within the browser that Bookmark Manager will be discontinued on Aug 15th. What is happening and will there be a replacement?
- (2018-06-30, v:1.3) Lieutenant BaconWaffles: Hidden bookmarks.
If you have over 50 bookmarks in a bookmark folder, the lower half of them are suddenly invisible.
- (2018-05-18, v:1.3) where are my bookmarks
had to reset my computer and the bookmarks dont show up when i press the manager.
- (2018-03-11, v:1.3) Mulzer Corp: Sem poder carregar o aplicativo
Recebi essa msg e não consigo mais carregar o aplicativo: eemcgdkfndhakfknompkggombfjjjeno está bloqueado Solicitações ao servidor foram bloqueadas por uma extensão. Tente desativar suas extensões. ERR_BLOCKED_BY_CLIENT
- (2018-03-11, v:1.3) Mulzer Corp: Não consigo mais carregar
Recebi a mensagem : eemcgdkfndhakfknompkggombfjjjeno está bloqueado O que façao