Well behaved browser tabs for Zendesk agents
- (2019-12-20) Meryl Guzman: It used to ignore filters/views. Now I can't open multiple filters/views in multiple tabs in my browser because it's treating it as a ticket.
- (2019-10-06) Служба поддержки ekapusta.com: I did not understand what the extension is doing (references i already have and never duplicate in zendesk (
- (2019-06-28) Andrey Kaptarenko: A lifesaver
- (2018-06-18) James: This is a necessary app. I can't even imagine what I was doing before I had this app. Insane.
- (2018-01-03) Dominic Shelton: As a split Agent and Zendesk Administrator, this is great, until you actually want multiple Zendesk tabs open. It would be nice to have the option to tell it to ignore a tab, or if it could detect a manual navigation and not pull it into your existing tab. I quite often want to have the settings page open in one tab and the ticket page in another, and the extension will always close the second tab and pull it into the first.
- (2017-08-03) Ünlü Oto: Temizlik Şirketleri http://tempogrup.net/
- (2017-05-19) Morgan McCollum: This is incredible. I never knew until now that i was missing this in my life.
- (2016-11-22) James Harvard: This is great - I cannot think of a single reason why a Zendesk agent would *not* install this extension! (That said, why has the "Zendesk Activity Stream" app gone away? It is still installed & working on my Chrome v49 (older Mac OS, so not receiving new Chrome versions for the last couple of months), but when I try to go to its page in the Chrome Extensions store I now get a 'not found' error.) Edit: https://support.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/234430248 << Zendesk explains why the Zendesk Activity Stream extension has been withdrawn (for now)
- (2016-11-11) David Birchmier: Fantastic! This app helps prevent inaccurate agent activity tracking for our agent management for Zendesk app - Tymeshift. Really appreciate Zendesk releasing this!
- (2016-06-02) Justin W. Graves: LOVE IT!!!!
- (2015-09-29) Scott Allison: This really has improved my day to day workflow 10x. Thank you! Next, can we have intent links that open your mobile apps?
- (2015-09-18) Lukas Haselwood: This makes the Zendesk Activity Stream app 100% more useful.
- (2015-08-21) Watchman Monitoring: This cut down the number of open tabs I have by probably 7 .. a big savings of memory. Thank you!
- (2015-05-08) Thomas Herfen: Great
- (2015-04-10) Jason Christenson: Took a minute to figure out what it does but it's a great add-on that makes working with Zendesk even easier. I manage two help desks and it handled the links for each directing me to the right Zendesk instance without error. Great work!
- (2015-02-04) Alistair Roche: Woohoo! Just what I needed in my life.