Open the current tab and links via Google's Web Light proxy.
Open the current tab and links via Google Web Light (https://googleweblight.com/) proxy service. Use extension's button on the toolbar and the option in the context menu appeared on the links. You can also use the keyboard shortcut command Alt + G. Google Web Light serves transcoded web pages on the fly into a version optimized for slow networks, so that these pages load faster and saves data. Read more here - https://support.google.com/webmasters/answer/6211428?hl=en Extension by BrowserNative https://browsernative.com/. Not affiliated with Google.
- (2022-05-22) John Doe: does not work, has not worked for a while. any URL entered via GWL just redirects to the origin URL.
- (2022-05-13) Duh_googleit: didnt work
- (2021-11-13) youcef black: great tool . it can make the browsing more faster and clean the websites from any dangerous scripts .
- (2021-03-06) Sharafat Karim: nice
- (2020-02-21) Mio Akiyama: This tool is extremely easy to use, great for low speed internet connections or if you want to unblock websites at school and whatnot.
- (2018-12-31) maneirísimo: Já me ajudou muito a economizar dados pois uso conexão 3g, muito obrigado Google.
- (2016-06-30) Tapan Dabrai: Is it possible to set google weblight automatically "on" when connected to net?
- (2016-03-15) Divyanshu Agrawal: WoW ! Works like a charm and helps to speed up websites on my slow internet connection . Thanks !
- (2017-08-04, v:0.3) David Arevalo: PERFORMANCE
IT DID NOT LIKE ME LAST TIME :