Auto Open Links allows you to open the first n links from google in new tabs with a shortcut. Examples: ctrl + shift + 1 : will…
Auto Open Links allows you to open the first n links from google in new tabs with a shortcut. Examples: ctrl + shift + 1 : will open the first link on google in a new tab ctrl + shift + 7 : will open the first 7 links on google in a new tab If you run into any bugs, please report them at [email protected] Thanks!
- (2017-02-28) Dnyaneshwar K: doesn'tvwork
- (2016-01-09) Lewis Dexter Litanzios: Hey, Thanks for extension 💊 Doesn't appear to be working for me - can the developer confirm it's functioning as advertised? - if you agree reply +1 or vote this up Will update my rating if this is fixed and/or I receive a response from the creator here or via email [email protected] Hope to hear back Kind thanks
- (2015-05-31) Darr Darr: I have it installed in Version 43.0.2357.81 m (64-bit), with the 'incognito' option checked, and its functionality varies. Sometimes holding down Ctrl+Shift and tapping a number does nothing (whether it's on the num pad or along the top row). Other times I have to tap the number key multiple times to get it to do anything (e.g. if I hold down Ctrl+Shift and tap 5, 5, 5, 6, THEN it will open the first 5 results in new tabs). Unfortunately, I find nowhere to report bugs with it.
- (2015-02-27) Jeremy Velev: Works as advertised :)
- (2015-02-26) CJ Avilla: I've been waiting for this for years :)
- (2015-02-26) Five stars, would install again