Control your cookies! Auto-delete unused cookies from your closed tabs while keeping the ones you want.
Main Features - Auto Deletes Site Data from Closed Tabs - WhiteList/GreyList Support - Easily Export/Import your Whitelist/Greylist - Clear Site Data for a Domain - Supports Manual Mode Cleaning from the popup Usage This extension does not clean data automatically until you enable "Auto-clean". This gives you the chance to add sites to the WhiteList. 1. Add the sites you want to keep site data in the WhiteList (permanently) or GreyList (until Browser restart) 2. Toggle "Auto-clean" in the popup or "Automatic cleaning" in the settings 3. Watch those unused site data disappear :) You can disable Cleanup Notifications via the Settings. Note: Site Data are Cookies, IndexedDB, Localstorage, etc. Support for clearing these is dependent on the Browser APIs and the extension implementation. If you have any other problem, file an issue on GitHub. Maybe we can work it out. Note that support may not be available for variants of Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome.
- (2020-01-21) Velin V: As of January, 2020, still NO option to delete localstorage. Developer's site says: "The function/feature for localstorage is finally implemented in Chrome, but we haven't gotten around to enabling it for Chrome just yet." Well, when are you going to finally enable it? Hence, only 3 stars. Otherwise, it would be a solid 5!
- (2020-01-16) Thomas E Boland: Great Great Great. Can't say enough good things about this extension. If used properly, and you spend the time to set up your whitelist, this is amazing. ...but please turn off the bell notification. That's annoying. The visual notification is good enough. Put as option in settings. Thanks.
- (2020-01-07) Goyani Zankrut: Very useful and quick deletion of cookies. If there is an option to mute the notification sound its awesome but it's not still.
- (2019-12-24) chisholm james: It is very good
- (2019-12-14) Steve Miller: I'm a fugitive from Click and Clean, sick of the popups. Tried too many alternatives to mention, but I stumbled on this one and I have to say, the idea is brilliant AND it's darn well executed. From what I've experienced so far, I'm very, very pleased. Thanks to the developer(s).
- (2019-12-02) M W: top
- (2019-11-12) Oleg Tanakov: Отлично!
- (2019-11-06) Josef H.: The GUI bit ugly and oversized but the extension works great.
- (2019-10-30) Matteo Mesini: Eccezionale spazzino di cookies, monitora ed elimina tutti i cookies più inutili o subdoli in modo completamente automatico ed il computer si mantiene pulito e perfetto... Fantastico!
- (2019-10-20) F R: If you want control over cookies, this is a good extension.
- (2019-10-06) Useless Proformaaccount: This extension is a scam. It does not give you access to all cookies on a page but only those from the url domain. Which means you miss all the important cookies (for the washingtonpost, eg, wpdigital, arcpublishing etc) as well as all the tracking cookies from third parties on that page. This is a worthless feelgood app providing only the appearance of privacy.
- (2019-09-30) Henri-Pierre Chavaz: By associating "AutoDelete Cookie" with the extension "I don't care about cookies", you can obtain a very transparent protection that only keeps the cookies of the selected sites.
- (2019-09-26) Uwe G: sehr gut
- (2019-09-25) Dominique You: This ad don works great in Comodo Dragon/ Google & Vilvadi browsers but not necessary in Firefox browser if you have cheeked to "never remember history" option. Also want to try it with the "Tor" browser as well?
- (2019-09-15) 桂 三昇-katsura sunrise-: This extension is great. Thanks.
- (2019-08-28) Dean Parker: Kudos!! Finally a cookie cleaner that actually works!
- (2019-08-20) Barnabus Premier: Excellente extension, propre, claire, efficace. Perfect extension, clean, clear interface, efficient. Thanks!
- (2019-07-23) Alex Wuyts: Keeps your browser clean by removing cookies that you do not want to stick. Lets you whitelist websites whose cookies you want to preserve. Easy to use!
- (2019-07-22) Ashish Anand: Along with Enabled - Whitelist combination , please provide a Disabled - Blacklist combination for many people like me who have no problem with cookies other than some paywall sites. So by default it doesn't delete anything except the sites in Blacklist.
- (2019-07-11) Gutenberg Barros: I miss only one feature: a button (at the side of the gray/white list) to exclude that cookie (perhaps after closing the tab).
- (2019-07-11) Ohav Baumgarten: Just what I was looking for!!! Thanks!!
- (2019-06-24) Cam Seuss: Amazing extension!
- (2019-06-16) Bryan Stark: This one does what it says it can do. I basically make a list of domains that I need to keep the cookies, e.g., google.com, etc., and then this will delete the other cookies on a scheduled basis.
- (2019-06-04) Jake Diaz: Fantastic extension that works as advertised. Please support the developers. I love looking at the amount of cookies deleted.
- (2019-05-29) dave hulett: Love it!
- (2019-11-24, v:3.0.2) Lieutenant BaconWaffles: Whitelists just flat out aren't working.
I have to keep signing back into Google & Youtube every 30 seconds.
- (2019-11-19, v:3.0.2) Chris R.: Cookie whitelisting but a lot cookies in chrome settings
Hi, iam using your extension for a while now. Today i was clicking through the chrome settings and saw under "site settings" -> "cookie and website data" a bunch of cookies that were not in my current whitelist. I have around 20 sites in my whitelist. And the extension keep telling me e.g. "6 cookies deleted". So why are there cookies in my browser, that are not in my whitelist?
- (2019-10-07, v:3.0.2) Gabriel van Zandycke: whitelisted Google account seems to be cleared anyway
I'm constantly being signed-out of my chrome google account, while *google.com is in the whitelist. What should I do ?
- (2019-10-06, v:3.0.2) Russell Jarman: Possibly causing Vivaldi to Freeze
I think your extension is causing my Vivaldi install / session to freeze. I've disabled the extension and the browser is ok, enable the extension and the browser freezes. Started happening at the last Vivaldi update.
- (2019-09-11, v:3.0.2) No Name: Extension not loading
"Could not move extension directory into profile." I tried with "developer mode" both on and off. Both logged into Chrome and not. Thank you.
- (2019-08-28, v:3.0.2) Willem Wildenborg: Local storage
Great extension. Would be even better if it could delete local-storage automatically.
- (2019-08-27, v:3.0.2) Jonathan C: Trouble in Vivaldi
Hi, I'm using the Vivaldi browser (chromium-based). This has worked fine up until recently. It's still working actually, except I can't click on the icon in the browser toolbar. When I do, the dialog box doesn't open up all the way. It just opens as a tiny blank square, which means, I can't change the settings for any particular website. I can't white list them or grey list them.
- (2019-08-22, v:3.0.2) Ken Magras: Opera compatible version please!!
Opera compatible version please!!
- (2019-08-21, v:3.0.2) Catpowerdog: Dark Mode?
Please add a dark mode. https://imgur.com/zSOHMdB other wise it's great!
- (2019-07-27, v:3.0.2) Nomi Stolzenberg: how do I find the clean button
I just went through the steps of adding your program to Chrome. (First I pressed "Add to Chrome," then I pressed "Add Extension." I'm now at a screen that provides me with no information as to how to find and press the "clean" button or do anything else. Please advise ASAP.
- (2019-07-20, v:3.0.2) james y: Logs me out of my account
Hello. why is this extension keep logging me out of my google account? I keep noticing im logged out and having to keep signing in.