Control your cookies! Auto-delete unused cookies from your closed tabs while keeping the ones you want.
Main Features - Auto Deletes Site Data from Closed Tabs - WhiteList/GreyList Support - Easily Export/Import your Whitelist/Greylist - Clear Site Data for a Domain - Supports Manual Mode Cleaning from the popup Usage This extension does not clean data automatically until you enable "Auto-clean". This gives you the chance to add sites to the WhiteList. 1. Add the sites you want to keep site data in the WhiteList (permanently) or GreyList (until Browser restart) 2. Toggle "Auto-clean" in the popup or "Automatic cleaning" in the settings 3. Watch those unused site data disappear :) You can disable Cleanup Notifications via the Settings. Note: Site Data are Cookies, IndexedDB, Localstorage, etc. Support for clearing these is dependent on the Browser APIs and the extension implementation.
- (2019-12-02) M W: top
- (2019-11-12) Oleg Tanakov: Отлично!
- (2019-11-06) Josef H.: The GUI bit ugly and oversized but the extension works great.
- (2019-10-30) Matteo Mesini: Eccezionale spazzino di cookies, monitora ed elimina tutti i cookies più inutili o subdoli in modo completamente automatico ed il computer si mantiene pulito e perfetto... Fantastico!
- (2019-10-20) F R: If you want control over cookies, this is a good extension.
- (2019-10-06) Useless Proformaaccount: This extension is a scam. It does not give you access to all cookies on a page but only those from the url domain. Which means you miss all the important cookies (for the washingtonpost, eg, wpdigital, arcpublishing etc) as well as all the tracking cookies from third parties on that page. This is a worthless feelgood app providing only the appearance of privacy.
- (2019-09-30) Henri-Pierre Chavaz: By associating "AutoDelete Cookie" with the extension "I don't care about cookies", you can obtain a very transparent protection that only keeps the cookies of the selected sites.
- (2019-09-26) Uwe G: sehr gut
- (2019-09-25) Dominique You: This ad don works great in Comodo Dragon/ Google & Vilvadi browsers but not necessary in Firefox browser if you have cheeked to "never remember history" option. Also want to try it with the "Tor" browser as well?
- (2019-09-15) たけむらたけこ: This extension is great. Thanks.
- (2019-08-28) Dean Parker: Kudos!! Finally a cookie cleaner that actually works!
- (2019-08-20) Barnabus Premier: Excellente extension, propre, claire, efficace. Perfect extension, clean, clear interface, efficient. Thanks!
- (2019-07-23) Alex Wuyts: Keeps your browser clean by removing cookies that you do not want to stick. Lets you whitelist websites whose cookies you want to preserve. Easy to use!
- (2019-07-22) Ashish Anand: Along with Enabled - Whitelist combination , please provide a Disabled - Blacklist combination for many people like me who have no problem with cookies other than some paywall sites. So by default it doesn't delete anything except the sites in Blacklist.
- (2019-07-11) Gutenberg Barros: I miss only one feature: a button (at the side of the gray/white list) to exclude that cookie (perhaps after closing the tab).
- (2019-07-11) Ohav Baumgarten: Just what I was looking for!!! Thanks!!
- (2019-06-24) Cam Seuss: Amazing extension!
- (2019-06-16) Bryan Stark: This one does what it says it can do. I basically make a list of domains that I need to keep the cookies, e.g., google.com, etc., and then this will delete the other cookies on a scheduled basis.
- (2019-06-04) Jake Diaz: Fantastic extension that works as advertised. Please support the developers. I love looking at the amount of cookies deleted.
- (2019-05-29) dave hulett: Love it!
- (2019-05-28) Frank DeNunzio: Notifications enabled but not showing in MS Edge Dev browser. Please help!
- (2019-05-24) chewi ban: Useful extension, thanx. Please add an option to delete site's local storage data too (not only cookies) after closing a tab.
- (2019-05-22) Ron Bos: Works as advertised! Keep just the cookies you want! Great!!!
- (2019-05-18) Gilson Soares [CI]: It's incredible how much garbage I had im my browse before using this extension. Rocks.
- (2019-05-15) Jonathan C: This is a really awesome cookie-remover extension. I had no idea how many cookies some websites put on your computer. I just closed one site's tab and this extension deleted 59 cookies! Each of them leaving a trace on your machine for the next site to pick up some information about you from. It just feels good to get these things off of here as soon as I'm done with each web page. The other really great feature is that you can tell it not to delete cookies for certain sites. I use that on my most-used work sites so I don't have to log in and out all day long. But everything else gets deleted immediately.
- (2019-11-24, v:3.0.2) Lieutenant BaconWaffles: Whitelists just flat out aren't working.
I have to keep signing back into Google & Youtube every 30 seconds.
- (2019-11-19, v:3.0.2) Chris R.: Cookie whitelisting but a lot cookies in chrome settings
Hi, iam using your extension for a while now. Today i was clicking through the chrome settings and saw under "site settings" -> "cookie and website data" a bunch of cookies that were not in my current whitelist. I have around 20 sites in my whitelist. And the extension keep telling me e.g. "6 cookies deleted". So why are there cookies in my browser, that are not in my whitelist?
- (2019-10-07, v:3.0.2) Gabriel van Zandycke: whitelisted Google account seems to be cleared anyway
I'm constantly being signed-out of my chrome google account, while *google.com is in the whitelist. What should I do ?
- (2019-10-06, v:3.0.2) Russell Jarman: Possibly causing Vivaldi to Freeze
I think your extension is causing my Vivaldi install / session to freeze. I've disabled the extension and the browser is ok, enable the extension and the browser freezes. Started happening at the last Vivaldi update.
- (2019-09-11, v:3.0.2) No Name: Extension not loading
"Could not move extension directory into profile." I tried with "developer mode" both on and off. Both logged into Chrome and not. Thank you.
- (2019-08-28, v:3.0.2) Willem Wildenborg: Local storage
Great extension. Would be even better if it could delete local-storage automatically.
- (2019-08-27, v:3.0.2) Jonathan C: Trouble in Vivaldi
Hi, I'm using the Vivaldi browser (chromium-based). This has worked fine up until recently. It's still working actually, except I can't click on the icon in the browser toolbar. When I do, the dialog box doesn't open up all the way. It just opens as a tiny blank square, which means, I can't change the settings for any particular website. I can't white list them or grey list them.
- (2019-08-22, v:3.0.2) Ken Magras: Opera compatible version please!!
Opera compatible version please!!
- (2019-08-21, v:3.0.2) Catpowerdog: Dark Mode?
Please add a dark mode. https://imgur.com/zSOHMdB other wise it's great!
- (2019-07-27, v:3.0.2) Nomi Stolzenberg: how do I find the clean button
I just went through the steps of adding your program to Chrome. (First I pressed "Add to Chrome," then I pressed "Add Extension." I'm now at a screen that provides me with no information as to how to find and press the "clean" button or do anything else. Please advise ASAP.