Control your cookies! Automatically delete unwanted cookies from your closed tabs while keeping the ones you want.
Main Features - Auto Deletes Site Data from Closed Tabs - WhiteList/GreyList Support - Easily Export/Import your Whitelist/Greylist - Clear Site Data for a Domain - Supports Manual Mode Cleaning from the popup Usage This extension does not clean data automatically until you enable "Auto-clean". This gives you the chance to add sites to the WhiteList. 1. Add the sites you want to keep site data in the WhiteList (permanently) or GreyList (until Browser restart) 2. Toggle "Auto-clean" in the popup or "Automatic cleaning" in the settings 3. Watch those unused site data disappear :) You can disable Cleanup Notifications via the Settings. Note: Site Data are Cookies, IndexedDB, Localstorage, etc. Support for clearing these is dependent on the Browser APIs and the extension implementation. If you have any other problem, file an issue on GitHub. Maybe we can work it out. Note that support may not be available for variants of Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome.
- (2021-09-27) Brian B: very impressed with the layout and the simplistic ease of use. very effective
- (2021-09-26) Carlos Eduardo: It would be great if there was an option to clear cookies every "X" minutes
- (2021-09-10) Igor Gutsaev: При попытке перейти в настройки хром сразу закрывается
- (2021-08-25) Daniel Pérez López: Muy buena extensión para eliminar las cookies justo al salir de las páginas que visitas. He comprobado que eliminan el contenido de las cookies pero deja el registro en el navegador de Chrome. Puedes ajustar según tus necesidades. Le otorgo 5⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ por su buen desempeño.
- (2021-08-10) Ron Curis: 我没能还原我的cookie，在清理日志里。
- (2021-07-20) Ro dinning: Couldn't get along with this extension. Don't have and don't want a github account and none of the documentation gives an instruction on how to whitelist/greylist domains. Not providing support for basic functions without membership of an unaffiliated organisation is a dealbreaker for me.
- (2021-07-19) Esteban S: Bin sehr zufrieden! Macht zuverlässig was es soll! Danke für Eure tolle Erweiterung :)
- (2021-07-09) Izofeu: Works as advertised.
- (2021-07-01) Hildebrando Rueda: Loved it
- (2021-06-27) Jakub Radomyski: Irytujące powiadomienia, których nie da się wyłączyć przez appkę...
- (2021-06-26) Patrick R: wundervolles tool!
- (2021-06-04) Hmidi Mohamed: Nice ,thank you
- (2021-05-23) Michel Cabestaing: cool
- (2021-05-14) Paulo Miguel: Does what it says. I only want this to delete the cookies from a single site though and that's basically impossible it seems (unless I want to add thousands of cookies to the whitelist). Ended up not finding much use for it on my main browsers but on browsers I only use temporarily it does save some time from manually deleting a specific cookie as I don't care that it deletes all.
- (2021-05-08) Johan Tenbrink: CAD is awesome, but the notifications option is broken. It is enabled, but I see no notification in the down right corner. I use CAD on Firefox too and there notifications work.
- (2021-04-28) Felipe Santtiago: Perfect!
- (2021-04-23) Luis G. Lopez: le doy 5 estrellas porque es excelente. Aún así tengo una duda, y quisiera saber por dónde preguntar.
- (2021-04-19) Josef Kaiblinger: No more mean ugly tracking cookies. Very practical to set exception-rules so cookies are allowed for sites where login is necessary
- (2021-04-17) Dennis Kwon: doesnt automatically delete cookies, it doesnt even work. I have website open and even with automatic on it doesnt ever clear cookies out
- (2021-04-14) Lei Hong: removes all cookies
- (2021-04-12) Jeanette Scott: Unbelievably bad. I just want to see a list of my cookies and white list or grey list them. I neither understand nor have time for writing "Expressions" using abbreviated bits of code. I spent about half an hour reading support pages to try and understand what is going on and basically I can't be bothered with this. I see in the support pages someone has written how confusing "expressions" are and the response is "we all use expressions". Um, speak for yourself. As an aside don't write in the description that it is suitable for people "from housewives to executive professionals". These examples are sexist and dated.
- (2021-04-08) Lei Hong: so good the extension removes all the third party cookies and annoying ads
- (2021-03-25) Jack Z: Best cookie handler I've seen. It's easy to use and very informative. The export/import functions have saved me work several times and have allowed me to keep computers in sync easily. The automation is superb, and you can always revert to manual cleaning with a number of options. It's use of color coding to convey information is innovative and handy.
- (2021-03-24) Franz Burri: Super Tool. Endlich etwas zum aufräumen
- (2021-03-13) NipplelessCage: it works
- (2021-03-09) chong L: 淘宝，京东等部分网站无法自动清除。
- (2021-03-04) Sascha Baumgärtel: Funktioniert hervorragend, gute Einstellungen für Grey- und Whitelists.Noch nicht so lange in Gebrauch, aber schon 89.000 Cookies gelöscht. Schön in Verbindung "I don't care about cookies", alle Cookies annehmen und umgehend nach verlassen der Seite löschen.
- (2021-03-03) James Mitchell: Little confused on how it works, but this review is just after installing, seems to work good so far
- (2021-02-25) Brad Butler: excellent
- (2021-02-12) User: Absolutely love it! Just a few tips: 1. To make sure that you're kept signed in on sites that you want, make sure to click the cookie icon in the upper right and "+ Whitelist" the options that have an asterisk (*) right before them. 2. Make sure that you're periodically exporting your "Core Settings" and "Expressions" files to a cloud service, such as Google Drive or preferably a privacy-respecting provider (freefilesync.org, sync.com or Proton Drive). Then, if you ever want to apply your extension and website cookie settings to a new browser or machine, you can just use the Import function from the files from tip #2 and seamlessly pick up where you left off. Cookie AutoDelete is recommended by PrivacyTools.io and for good reason. If you haven't checked them out already, they have fantastic online privacy and security recommendations!
- (2021-02-12) Alex Kinnee: Awesome extension. Maybe out of scope, but have you considered adding the option to automatically unregister service workers for non-whitelisted domains?
- (2021-02-11) Richard: This has been my favourite extention for years, but since it's "upgrade" in January 2021, it deletes the cookies in the White List, making this extention USELESS
- (2021-01-29) Pedro Rafael Mejias Perdomo: Excelente, me ha gustado por eso la clasifique así...
- (2021-01-28) Ryo Takahashi: Nice extension overall. One thing I've noticed is that you get logged out constantly on some websites, Google, Slack, Spotify, to name a few, even when you whitelist these websites. So forget about whitelisting these. It's probably not the best practice for privacy anyway...
- (2021-01-22) Florian Fackler: I absolutely love it. Don't have to take care of these cookie modals popping up everywhere. I just accept "ALL" and let the extension handle the clean up. Perfect! Thanks a lot!
- (2020-12-31) No body: Macht was es soll. Leider nicht für Opera vorhanden
- (2020-12-25) Juarez Siqueira LIma: Muito eficiente, ótima.
- (2020-12-24) J J: So far it seems as though it removes cookies not Whitelisted and that's what I want. Other cookie removers when cleaned/clicked they still leave cookies in Chrome cookie site data, this doesn't and I like it.
- (2020-12-22) Noury Bilah: GOOD THANKS
- (2020-12-12) [̲̅E̲̅s̲̅p̲̅a̲̅й̲̅a̲̅]: ⏩ ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ ⏪ Una de las mejores adiciones al Chrome. Mis respetos👍
- (2020-12-03) Domenico Ciriello: Ancora non lho sperimentata penso che sia un ottima cosa averla aggiunta Crome Web Store. Dopodiche vediamo in sequito come se la cava...comunque grazie per avermi fatto aggiungere questa estenzione GOOD...
- (2020-11-25) No One: ça fait bien son taff
- (2020-11-06) Huy Vu: 5 stars from me due to individual site clean feature,
- (2020-11-05) Marie Pierre Faillettaz: remplit parfaitement son rôle. Impeccable
- (2020-11-04) Jack Dawes: Works seamlessly in the background taking care of the trackers and privacy destroying cookies everyone seems to think they need on your device.
- (2020-10-31) Peter Mounsey: Just the job, can keep the cookies that help to log in etc and dump the rest.
- (2020-10-26) Mark of MediMizer: Very unfriendly. I want a means to BLACKLIST not whitelist cookies. It might do that with code of some sort, but it only offers whitelist, which I have in any other app. It indicates I can block specific cookies, but offers only a means to add code script with about zero help. I am looking for an app to block specific cookies that sites reintroduce. I will keep searching. I wish CCleaner would do this. That is a functional product to do what this does in a cryptic manner.
- (2020-10-25) Thejas Suresh: Can anyone say which particular cookie to disable in this so that we don't get signed off from google... I don't want to whitelist entire cookies of google but at the same time i don't want to get signed off each time i close it
- (2020-10-08) bioLarzen: I am absolutely sure this is a great extension - unfortunately, it is not for the average user. You will find extensive explanation for everything - but I simply found it overwhelming and impossible to really understand - almost surely due to a lack of necessary background knowledge. After about an hour of trying to make sense of the sea of information regarding the sea of options and settings, I had to decide on trying something else - something simpler I can understand...
- (2020-10-08) Klaus Veber: Great extention! added to my "must have" list!
- (2019-11-24, v:3.0.2) Come On Fhqwhgads: Whitelists just flat out aren't working.
I have to keep signing back into Google & Youtube every 30 seconds.
- (2019-11-19, v:3.0.2) Chris R.: Cookie whitelisting but a lot cookies in chrome settings
Hi, iam using your extension for a while now. Today i was clicking through the chrome settings and saw under "site settings" -> "cookie and website data" a bunch of cookies that were not in my current whitelist. I have around 20 sites in my whitelist. And the extension keep telling me e.g. "6 cookies deleted". So why are there cookies in my browser, that are not in my whitelist?
- (2019-10-07, v:3.0.2) Gabriel van Zandycke: whitelisted Google account seems to be cleared anyway
I'm constantly being signed-out of my chrome google account, while *google.com is in the whitelist. What should I do ?
- (2019-10-06, v:3.0.2) Russell: Possibly causing Vivaldi to Freeze
I think your extension is causing my Vivaldi install / session to freeze. I've disabled the extension and the browser is ok, enable the extension and the browser freezes. Started happening at the last Vivaldi update.
- (2019-09-11, v:3.0.2) No Name: Extension not loading
"Could not move extension directory into profile." I tried with "developer mode" both on and off. Both logged into Chrome and not. Thank you.
- (2019-08-28, v:3.0.2) Willem Wildenborg: Local storage
Great extension. Would be even better if it could delete local-storage automatically.
- (2019-08-27, v:3.0.2) Jonathan C: Trouble in Vivaldi
Hi, I'm using the Vivaldi browser (chromium-based). This has worked fine up until recently. It's still working actually, except I can't click on the icon in the browser toolbar. When I do, the dialog box doesn't open up all the way. It just opens as a tiny blank square, which means, I can't change the settings for any particular website. I can't white list them or grey list them.
- (2019-08-22, v:3.0.2) Ken Magras: Opera compatible version please!!
Opera compatible version please!!
- (2019-08-21, v:3.0.2) Catpowerdog: Dark Mode?
Please add a dark mode. https://imgur.com/zSOHMdB other wise it's great!
- (2019-07-27, v:3.0.2) Nomi Stolzenberg: how do I find the clean button
I just went through the steps of adding your program to Chrome. (First I pressed "Add to Chrome," then I pressed "Add Extension." I'm now at a screen that provides me with no information as to how to find and press the "clean" button or do anything else. Please advise ASAP.
- (2019-07-20, v:3.0.2) james y: Logs me out of my account
Hello. why is this extension keep logging me out of my google account? I keep noticing im logged out and having to keep signing in.