Control your cookies! Automatically delete unwanted cookies from your closed tabs while keeping the ones you want.
Main Features - Auto Deletes Site Data from Closed Tabs - WhiteList/GreyList Support - Easily Export/Import your Whitelist/Greylist - Clear Site Data for a Domain - Supports Manual Mode Cleaning from the popup Usage This extension does not clean data automatically until you enable "Auto-clean". This gives you the chance to add sites to the WhiteList. 1. Add the sites you want to keep site data in the WhiteList (permanently) or GreyList (until Browser restart) 2. Toggle "Auto-clean" in the popup or "Automatic cleaning" in the settings 3. Watch those unused site data disappear :) You can disable Cleanup Notifications via the Settings. Note: Site Data are Cookies, IndexedDB, Localstorage, etc. Support for clearing these is dependent on the Browser APIs and the extension implementation. If you have any other problem, file an issue on GitHub. Maybe we can work it out. Note that support may not be available for variants of Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome.
- (2020-08-02) Jens Preylowski: einfach top!
- (2020-07-20) Damian H. Ferreyra L.: Just wonderful.
- (2020-07-20) Marthen Mali: nice
- (2020-07-13) Rick Zehr: Outstanding function, fast, and easy to use.
- (2020-07-11) Adérito Silva: I can't live without having this extension installed on all my browsers. Thank you very much!
- (2020-06-26) Marco De Nichilo: why is this not just built into the browser as a setting that allows all cookies to be deleted except those on the allow list, i have no idea, but im grateful for this.
- (2020-04-14) Vasanth K: The "Best" extension for the Chrome browser. Keeps it clean, tidy and problem free. Great product, Excellent functionality,
- (2020-04-07) Greg M: Tried deleting a specific cookie [email protected]*.google.com using greylist. Never did delete the cookie on browser restart. Gave up in frustration.
- (2020-03-28) Loco Mole: Uses too much CPU after a period of time, and CPU usage would stay high once it hits that point. Uninstalled and switched to Cookiebro, which has similar features, without the CPU usage issues.
- (2020-03-28) Piers Lehmann: FAB! but would love to see this on the new Chomium Edge- any plans ?
- (2020-03-24) Prof. Alexei Oliveira: Uso tanto no Chrome quanto no Firefox. Funciona como se espera e não dá problema. O que mais se pode esperar de uma extensão? 5 estrelas.
- (2020-03-24) Giovanni Ferretti: La trovo molto utile ed efficace: fa il suo dovere ed è semplice da configurare, un must have.
- (2020-03-24) Peggy Malik: Although I haven't really been familiar with what cookies are for, the notifs help reassure me.
- (2020-03-24) K L: It works, but seems to be always a step behind the Firefox version. Chrome was stuck on 3.1.0 for days after they released 3.1.1 on Firefox and said the automatic deletion which was broken on Chrome was fixed on 3.1.1. Even now, the Chrome version still can't delete localstorage automatically, although I can do it manually.
- (2020-03-24) Werner Weseloh: es gibt nichts zu meckern
- (2020-03-24) Paolo Fossati: Meglio del Napisan! :-)))
- (2020-03-24) John Lees: Fantastic product. I can't imagine browsing without it.
- (2020-03-23) Владимир Викторович Репринцев: Очень.очень даже преотличнейшее расширение! Работаю с ним очень давно и успешно. Всё прекрасно работает. Признаюсь честно....первые шаги скажем так эксплуатации были сложноватыми, это честно. Пока въехал в тему что и как. Оказалось чудесная вещица. Куки сайтов что посещали и где больше не будете появляться удаляются. Остаются куки сайтов где авторизованы. Рекомендую всем обзавестись этим чудом! Разработчикам респект и уважение и спасибо!
- (2020-03-23) anita litchfield: THANK YOU Rick L.
- (2020-03-23) Davyn Hetherington: Very happy with this extension
- (2020-03-23) Sho Shin: It work great!
- (2020-03-23) Dave Hills: Simply one of the most useful privacy extensions out there. Try it!
- (2020-03-23) Mark Aurel: Alles Super!
- (2020-03-23) Rudolf Hanka: Seems to do what is needed. Very pleased with it. The web interface could be a bit clearer but this is only a small problem.
- (2020-03-23) Armin Sanchez: muy bueno
- (2019-11-24, v:3.0.2) Lieutenant BaconWaffles: Whitelists just flat out aren't working.
I have to keep signing back into Google & Youtube every 30 seconds.
- (2019-11-19, v:3.0.2) Chris R.: Cookie whitelisting but a lot cookies in chrome settings
Hi, iam using your extension for a while now. Today i was clicking through the chrome settings and saw under "site settings" -> "cookie and website data" a bunch of cookies that were not in my current whitelist. I have around 20 sites in my whitelist. And the extension keep telling me e.g. "6 cookies deleted". So why are there cookies in my browser, that are not in my whitelist?
- (2019-10-07, v:3.0.2) Gabriel van Zandycke: whitelisted Google account seems to be cleared anyway
I'm constantly being signed-out of my chrome google account, while *google.com is in the whitelist. What should I do ?
- (2019-10-06, v:3.0.2) Russell Jarman: Possibly causing Vivaldi to Freeze
I think your extension is causing my Vivaldi install / session to freeze. I've disabled the extension and the browser is ok, enable the extension and the browser freezes. Started happening at the last Vivaldi update.
- (2019-09-11, v:3.0.2) No Name: Extension not loading
"Could not move extension directory into profile." I tried with "developer mode" both on and off. Both logged into Chrome and not. Thank you.
- (2019-08-28, v:3.0.2) Willem Wildenborg: Local storage
Great extension. Would be even better if it could delete local-storage automatically.
- (2019-08-27, v:3.0.2) Jonathan C: Trouble in Vivaldi
Hi, I'm using the Vivaldi browser (chromium-based). This has worked fine up until recently. It's still working actually, except I can't click on the icon in the browser toolbar. When I do, the dialog box doesn't open up all the way. It just opens as a tiny blank square, which means, I can't change the settings for any particular website. I can't white list them or grey list them.
- (2019-08-22, v:3.0.2) Ken Magras: Opera compatible version please!!
Opera compatible version please!!
- (2019-08-21, v:3.0.2) Catpowerdog: Dark Mode?
Please add a dark mode. https://imgur.com/zSOHMdB other wise it's great!
- (2019-07-27, v:3.0.2) Nomi Stolzenberg: how do I find the clean button
I just went through the steps of adding your program to Chrome. (First I pressed "Add to Chrome," then I pressed "Add Extension." I'm now at a screen that provides me with no information as to how to find and press the "clean" button or do anything else. Please advise ASAP.
- (2019-07-20, v:3.0.2) james y: Logs me out of my account
Hello. why is this extension keep logging me out of my google account? I keep noticing im logged out and having to keep signing in.