An easy to use extractor or grabber for hyperlinks on an HTML page
Extract links from an HTML page and display them in another tab. Features: * Requires no special permissions * No usage information / analytics are collected from you * Use either browser action button or context menu item to activate * Configurable list of blocked domains * Filter links by substring match * Copy links to clipboard * Show/hide links that appear more than once on the page * Show/hide links to the same hostname as the source page * Group links by domain Thanks to: Icons by FatCow http://www.fatcow.com/free-icons React http://facebook.github.io/react/ Twitter Bootstrap http://twitter.github.com/bootstrap
- (2021-05-24) petrichor Smell: very useful，thx
- (2021-05-19) Joe Rock Soul: great great great !!! one of the more productive extensions for chrome. Really good to view and catch links in pages full of popups! This extension is essential ♥
- (2021-05-17) Sebastian Schulze: Is even more convenient, than I expected. Just saved a lot of work. Thanks for that extension. I hope it is secure ;-)
- (2021-05-03) Hady Altenbi: It's so Awesome - I use it so much and it's helped me a lot.
- (2021-04-09) Nikolaus Schatz: Does exactly what it should do
- (2021-03-31) Sergio Vazquez II: AWESOME extension!! One of my new most USED DAILY extensions. I can't say enough good things about it. Thanks Don! I owe you a BEER!
- (2021-02-21) Rachel Phillips: perfecto!!!! works great with imgbox.com and pinterest (images)
- (2021-02-21) Andrew DaGeek: Works nicely BUT it needs more features. I'd love to see an option that keeps collecting links as you interact with a web-page. For example I'm in GMAIL and I want to extract all links from the bodies of the mails, with the current version I have to constantly open a different mail and run the extension. See where I'm getting at? An additional very useful feature is the option to remove metadata from links and I mean anything after the ?. I doubt these are hard to implement at this point, for lack of my own motivation to develop my own extension that does this :)
- (2020-12-28) leo zhang: 能否增加功能，自定义抓取协议，比如图片，种子，zip，exe这些
- (2020-10-29) Ecoconceptcars Ru: Удобное расширение. Спасибо!
- (2020-08-20) Fawzi Breidi: it doesnt grab any links that are fetched via ajax. wish it was more dynamic and grab links currently present. for example if page only loads couple of links and the rest when i scroll down; your extension wont detect them.
- (2020-08-09) GS G: I MAKE FILE SITES SOMETHING LIKE file:/ THE LINKGRABBER GRABS ONLY LINKS http:// HOW CAN I USE YOUR LINKGRABBER TO GRAB ALL MY FILES? THANKING YOU, SINCERELY, GSG
- (2020-08-08) Roy Dsouza: It works good but could you please enhance by displaying the links and the value name of that link? Currently your just displaying only the link is it possible to display both? Example : <a href="https://www.help.com">Help</a> It should display as: Value URL Help https://www.help.com
- (2020-08-07) Singo I: シンプルなリンクのコピー機能を、最低限の権限だけで実現しています。 他にもリンクコピー系の拡張機能はありますが、権限をやたらと要求する傾向があります。 セキュリティの余計な心配をせずに必要な機能は使える、いい拡張機能だと思います。
- (2020-07-10) Vivekanand Chakrasali: most useful extension
- (2020-06-28) Qazi Sami Ullah Khan: please add a check box ("open only last.....URLs") similar to "open only first .....URLs"
- (2020-04-10) Mário Douglas A. Cabral: Excelente
- (2020-03-10) medalino Mougou: Perfect to me, thank you
- (2020-02-21) Mark Wasiel: Great tool. So useful! If it is updated, I would love that the white list could be exported/imported to different computers and I would also love, when using on Google search results, if the page title in addition to the URL could be pulled in as sometimes the URL is non-descriptive.
- (2020-02-12) Nathi Nonthasen: This will be perfect if it grab each link's name too.
- (2020-01-18) fluffy hair: Sempre útil.
- (2020-01-16) Margus Meigo: Exelent (just incongnito mode would be also good), no BS xtension, does fastest what is asked to
- (2019-11-08) 55: Good. Little problem - .png files links not detected
- (2019-09-29) 杨雷: 非常好用，好评。
- (2019-09-11) mr. nine: สุดยอดมากๆ its great tool for extract url on web and have many option to filter data wowwwwww i want to this tool can extrack some data on web in future the most people call web scrap i want it very much i wait this tool from you. comment at 12/sep/2019
- (2019-08-06) Ruriko Yurika Kashiwazaki Kusugawa: I don't know if it's a coincidence or so they planned it. I wanted to download instagram images, install several extensions and they didn't work. It occurred to me to use grabber link and few links appeared, to my surprise those links had the image links, directly opening the instagram protected images. Even when you want to download an original image you get a fake, link grabber shows both, both the fake and the original. Now if you can download images without problems, thanks. No se si es casualidad o asi lo planearon. Queria bajar imagenes de instagram, instale varias extensiones y no funcionaban. Se me ocurrio usar link grabber y aparecieron pocos links, para mi sorpresa esos links tenian los links de las imagenes, abriendo directamente las imagenes protegidas de instagram. Incluso cuando quieres bajar alguna imagen original te pone una falsa, link grabber muestra las dos , tanto la falsa como la original. Ahora si poder bajar imagenes sin problemas, gracias.
- (2019-07-18) is h: works fine..but the tab activate and it's annoying for multiple extract ..
- (2019-06-18) Adam Yik: Feature request: Can you add a feature that allows the user to copy all links from all open tabs? This would be even better.
- (2019-05-22) Golden Eyes: oldies but goodies! simply great!
- (2019-04-20) Brian Smith: It doesn't work. There's no way to import the bookmarks into Chrome or Firefox. It just gives you a list of links.
- (2019-04-11) Konrad: This is working as expected. I was about to write a powershell script but found this. Usage Example: You are reading a documentation page with listed topics and you want to extract all of the HTML to your notes.
- (2019-04-04) Lokman Afandy: Link gopher is compatible in firefox and chrome, while this extension doesnt compatible with firefox
- (2019-03-28) TOP
- (2019-03-06) Спасибо! Простое, удобное.
- (2019-02-23) Pegla Stripy: Exactly what I need ;)
- (2018-12-26) Deepak Fialok: Absolutely what I wanted....
- (2018-11-07) HassaN Nemati: Perfect
- (2018-10-25) GDROID'S: Perfeita extensão. Muito simples e rápida no que faz. Muito obrigado desenvolvedores.
- (2018-09-18) Raymond Lew: Many thanks!
- (2018-08-17) Vishal Singh: easy and friendly
- (2018-08-08) S. P.T.: Best, most Helpful, Useful and versatile Extension I've ever got and had in my life !!!! :) Thank you !! it does levels too! (oh,Web Developer is good too!)
- (2018-07-21) Jana Ravi: It is great extension but anther extension available with a good looking ui and some extra features "Link grabber pro"
- (2018-06-05) Alfred Marton: just trying it works great
- (2018-03-31) Dauh: most useful ext ever ! thx
- (2018-02-03) Damian Maia: Works good but it does install adware (RocketTab) it will display their search results as ads in google search.
- (2018-01-24) Did a great job of getting the links I needed. But it would've been nice if it could of also got any links under those links.. Still an awesome tool!
- (2018-01-18) Matt S: This extension is very easy to use and works as advertised. Good extension!!
- (2017-11-28) George Cooke: THIS IS AWESOME THANKS SO MUCH!!! gosh so easy now. <3
- (2021-06-04, v:0.5.2) Thiru Vids: What are the limits of this extension
I am trying to know the maximum limit of this extension to copy all the URLS in a webpage - in case of a webpage that has continuous/infinite scrolling this is needed to know how many multiple times I have to copy/ use the extension to select the links in the webpage
- (2021-03-31, v:0.5.2) Sergio Vazquez II: Hide Visited
- (2020-09-17, v:0.5.2) Jan Pleva: Regular expression
Would be possible to support regular expression?
- (2020-08-27, v:0.5.2) Martin Soroka: Link Grabber Extension Icon no longer shows on Chrome toolbar
Hi The small Link Grabber icon (chain and green arrow) no longer shows on the extension tool bar. This started to happen today (27/8/2020) and on a wide range of different laptops so I'm confident it isn't a local Chrome or Windows issue. I've also tried turning the extension on and off and removing it and adding it back again but with no success. I'm on the latest version of Chrome (Version 85.0.4183.83 (Official Build) (64-bit)). Any chance you can look at what's going wrong soon as without the icon in the Chrome toolbar it isn't possible (as far as I know) to invoke the extension. Thanks
- (2020-07-10, v:0.5.2) Pedro Estrela: substring exclude filter as well?
I love the ability to filter for a substring. Really useful. Can we please have a second box to exclude links as well? thank you
- (2020-06-10, v:0.5.2) Ahmed El Shaweesh: Hi
Hi there , Just one question . I am looking for a tool like yours . what I am looking for is , I will open 30 new windows in the bowers , so is it possible to help me and make an add where I can click , then your tool will open next to each page with the graber links ? .
- (2020-03-07, v:0.5.2) Brady Town: Link Grabber Feature Request
I would love to be able to select multiple links on a page, right click on them, copy the URL's with your extension so I can paste them elsewhere.
- (2020-01-14, v:0.5.2) Aminul Islam Chowdhury: Link Grabber
working as expected-thank u
- (2020-01-09, v:0.5.2) Александра Моисеева: hide links
hide links no grabber..
- (2019-11-21, v:0.5.2) a h: limitation
Hi, The limitation is at 20? --though the Extension indicates 20/50. Can I obtain the entire 50 links?
- (2019-10-25, v:0.5.2) sirius blu: stop working
worked as a charm for months, now it doesn't anymore. Not major changes in my chrome browser, try to deselect extension one by one, nothing happened. Is me or the ext needs an update? Thanks for answering.
- (2019-07-25, v:0.5.2) Joseph B.: Filtering with Amazon
How would I filter for just the products when using link grabber with amazon? I.E.- with walmart you can filter by typing /ip/ in the bar.
- (2019-07-02, v:0.5.2) Ed Kreeuwen: Firefox
Will this extension be available for Firefox?
- (2019-04-11, v:0.5.2) Konrad: Thank you
This one is working as expected.
- (2018-11-10, v:0.5.2) add an option/feature
hi there, kindly add an option to copy all the links to google spreadsheet rows. for example, there should be a button such as "copy to spread sheet". we already specify the path of the sheet (url , sheet name, column, row) and link grabber directly copy all those links to each row of that column -- link1 on a1, link2 on a2. something like url: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/ sheet name: sheet1 column and row: A1 kindly resolve
- (2018-11-09, v:0.5.2) Peter D'Arcy Optometrist: Url filtering
Hi Don eg https://www.yellowpages.com.au/search/listings?clue=builders&locationClue=canberra&lat=&lon=&selectedViewMode=list can you email me a list of these urls if your tool can do this thanks
- (2018-09-09, v:0.5.2) Premium Hacktools: al link from the pages
set depth of directory tree to grab my particular need would be to not only grab all links on page, but all links on successive links?
- (2018-09-02, v:0.5.2) Eric Rasnier: Please grab links from page elements
The links I need are always in the elements but aren't found by your extension. Add this feature in please!!!
- (2018-08-18, v:0.5.2) michael boy: Not Working
Not working with latest chrome update