Easily clean the site you're on! Use: Hold CTRL and click the mouse right button on the element you want to remove.
Limpe rapidamente o site que estiver navegando! Este complemento foi inspirado no "RIP - Remove it permanently" para Firefox, o objetivo é remover do site elementos chatos que atrapalham a navegação e leitura no site. Pode ser usado para remover imagens, vídeos, parágrafos, ou qualquer elemento visível na página. USO: Pressione CTRL e clique com o botão Direito do mouse sobre o elemento e ele será removido! O elemento receberá um destaque em amarelo quando passar o mouse, para você se certificar de que está removendo o elemento correto, o elemento será removido somente na sua visualização atual, então assim que você abrir a página novamente o site será carregado como original! _____________________________________________ Fastly clean the website you are browsing! This addon was inspired on "RIP - Remove ir permanently" for Firefox. The objective is to remove annoying elements of the website that bother the brownsing and reading in the site. Can be used to remove images, videos, paragraphs, or any visible element on the page. USE: Press CTRL and right click on the element to remove it. The element will receive a yellow border when you hover the cursor over it, to certify you are removing the correct element. The element will only be removed in the current view. If you open the website again it will be just as the original.
- (2021-09-29) Ste Wes: Works great and it's very simple. Just wish there was an option to remove the item forever. Goes back to normal on refresh.
- (2021-06-12) nosp pson: Doesn't work, things turn yellow but isn't removed. And after installing it I now saw that things you remove isn't saved for the next time you vists, so what's the point? Completely useless and pointless extension.
- (2020-02-19) Colton Magnuson: Woo hoo! I love this extension. Simple to use. Now I don't have to look at those moronic trending Twatter topics anymore nor do I have to look at "You may also like" with a picture of President 0's Pic when browsing President Trump's Tweets.
- (2019-03-21) ekarron: works great,but I wish the activation key wasn't Ctrl but Alt for example or Ctrl+Alt because Ctrl is used all the time and the highlighting gets a bit annoying after awhile.
- (2018-02-07) Mister SirCode: Doesn't work...... just like every other click-to-remove extensions.... I've tried holding CTRL left click, right click.... NOTHING HAPPENS
- (2017-11-04) Gersivan Oliveira: Não funcionou.
- (2017-05-01) VelcroMango: Its good but it doesnt save it. So when you come back its the original page.
- (2016-12-14) Sudeep Shakya: It's good, however there needs to be an option to disable the Ctrl click highlighting when not needed. Or better, to activate this tool only when needed. There are other scenarios when I will need to press ctrl and click, but this tool gets activated and starts highlighting the elements. Very annoying.
- (2016-09-06) Raid Nassif: muito prático
- (2014-12-27) Digipaper Informática: Maravilha tudo que me faltava que usava no Firefox o RIP!
- (2019-03-21, v:1.0) ekarron: Ctrl is used often, and the highlighting is a bit annoying
an option to choose the hot key, or just to change the hot key to Alt or Ctrl+Alt. great extension btw, good job!)