Whether you're just trying to pass the time, or don't have the will to do anything else.
A very simple extension designed to help users pass (or waste) time. The application lets you count the number of times you have clicked the button, and gives you a certain feel of accomplishment. CHANGELOG: 1.1.0 - Added new boredness status messages CHANGELOG: 1.0.0 Procrastination Button officially released. - New font instead of Times New Roman - New status message that indicates how bored you are - Other minor graphical changes
- (2019-03-29) Damià García Nájar: 10/10 muy recomendable. ------------------------------------ 10/10 would recomend.
- (2019-01-28) ChromaRaider: download autoclicker then autoclick it im at 100k XD
- (2018-11-19) Alexander Parsan: This app has truly changed my life. I have been greatly influenced by this wonderful, beautiful, and amazing app. This is the best thing that's ever happened. Thank you so much. I am greatly indebted. Thank you Senpai. - Bowen Zhu
- (2018-10-16) can we have a reset button for the clicks? or can it reset every day? either would make this an easy 5 star app
- (2018-09-11) absolutely legendary extension, best ever. i surprisingly still got my science assignment done.
- (2018-08-28) Brando Bean: very good
- (2018-04-06) IceFlames: Lol I just hit the button once and the held down the enter key. It is really satisfying to watch the numbers climb.
- (2017-12-18) Olga Volts: this app is cool. also I use this extention https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/attaboy-stop-procrastinat/dnpeolndlpdbhdgmoanhiaibpjhenocl?utm_source=chrome-ntp-icon to get rid of my procrastinating
- (2017-12-03) Changed my life. The best extension that I've ever seen. Thank you so much!
- (2017-11-27) pasqually_: its amazing this app has changed my life, and thats gods honest truth. who gets it?
- (2017-06-09) Shivanshu Siyanwal: Useless extension.
- (2016-06-21) Sstormwolf22: just hold enter
- (2014-04-13) Bowen Zhu: So beautiful
- (2014-03-20) Alex Chan: yaaay