Chrome new tab page based on http://whatcolourisit.scn9a.org/
New tab page replacement that shows the time and corresponding hex colour. Based on http://whatcolourisit.scn9a.org/ GitHub code here: https://github.com/arkon/ColourNTP CHANGELOG: v5.1.0 (2017-10-18) - Fix solid colour option v5.0.1 (2017-06-08) - Minor bug fixes v5.0.0 (2017-04-26) - Performance upgrades v4.1.0 (2017-02-11) - Auto light/dark text option - Hi-res favicons for hi-dpi screens - Blacklist most visited sites option - HSV/CMYK colour code options - Flash time separator option - Bug fixes v4.0.0 (2016-07-01) - Save colours by clicking on the colour code or in the history ticker! You can view all of them in the sidebar, which is accessible from the top right - Option to switch spelling to "color" (silly Americans) - Bug fixes v3.6.0 (2016-05-06) - Display colour code in hexadecimal, RGB, or HSL - Click to copy colour codes - Hi-res favicons v3.5.0 (2016-03-23) - Option to hide seconds - Option for random colours - Bug fixes v3.4.3 (2016-02-12): - Option to hide favicons v3.4.2 (2016-01-12): - Fix panel tabs bug v3.4.1 (2016-01-07): - Fixed random per session Unsplash image - Options page tweaks v3.4.0 (2015-12-25): - Added date option - Preview the web font in options - Minor style tweaks v3.3.1 (2015-12-16): - Request properly sized Unsplash photos v3.3.0 (2015-11-19): - Shortcuts for Chrome's default apps and new tab pages - Options for shortcut visibility - Bug fixes v3.2.0 (2015-11-18): - Options to hide clock/hexcode - Settings automatically apply now, no need to refresh! - Like having multiple new tab pages open? Now the clocks are in sync! v3.1.0 (2015-11-10): - Show tabs from other devices - Make link to Chrome Web Store prettier/an option - Bug fixes v3.0.0 (2015-11-08): - Complete codebase overhaul - Random images from Unsplash instead of Reddit (which was highly unreliable) - More fonts - Option to hide hexcode
- (2018-02-05) Simon Roberts: Wicked Cool. Perfect.
- (2018-01-07) Martin Snobr: Super aplikace, jednoduchá a vizuálně krásná.
- (2017-11-26) Andrew John: Pretty cool. Good replacement for standard new tab page. Could do with a few improvements, but otherwise it's really great.
- (2017-08-15) John L. Reed: IT'S working.Thank you!
- (2017-03-08) Azirahael: I installed this, and it totally failed to paint my house, my walls or my cat! IT also didn't make me dinner.
- (2016-12-21) Superb, got it running with a dark wallpaper url and showing time and date. Runs on my second screen.
- (2016-02-27) Christina Chen: Saved me from my addiction to the Hearthstone subreddit by hiding its thumbnail from my new tabs page
- (2015-09-19) Qasim Iqbal: Makes my day 100% better
- (2015-01-13) Chris Pultz: Clean, simple, minimal, but doesn't remove color from my life. Good idea!
- (2014-12-18) Bomani Oseni McClendon: Awesome and super cool!
- (2014-12-17) Spencer Elliott: Beautiful.
- (2017-11-26, v:5.1.0) Andrew John: Date Format
Great extension. Thanks. Perhaps future versions could allow for an option to set the date format to non-US standards, too. Or perhaps it could be set automatically based on system settings? Cheers!
- (2017-11-25, v:5.1.0) Andrew John: Most Visited Panel
Great new tab replacement! Thanks for your work. My problem: Newly visited sites, regardless how often I visit them, do not show up in this panel. I have allowed 20 sites to be listed. Currently it lists 7 sites, so there's plenty of room. Is there any way to manually add sites to the Most Visited Panel (perhaps through coding)?