Adds various options to enhance the user experience.
- (2020-03-06) Christian Molina: It was superb when the player was the previous one. It lets me continue where I left watching an episode. Now the player has no auto resume. Sad. Also the resolution selector and force low resolution is gone. Now I'm mega sad. Well, I think it's temporary because of the revamp, so I'm still waiting.
- (2020-02-19) R. H. Rana: Even though it doesn't auto solve captcha or block ads anymore but it's still very helpful extension
- (2020-02-16) Blake Hawco: I have been a long time user and fan of this extension. The recent update has removed the feature that displayed the most recent episode for pinned anime. This feature made it very easy to know if a new episode had been released. Another issue prior to this update was that the pinned anime list would not appear on the homepage initially and would generally only display if refreshed- somewhat defeating its purpose. Hopefully these features regain full functionality in the future! Thank you for your hard work.
- (2020-02-13) Robinde67: I respect the choice to remove the adblocker, and it still is a useful extension which i have been using for quite some time... however, asking for the "reading browser history" permission, even if transparent about it, is a terrible choice to do, especially since the source code is not available afaik. People value their privacy in this day and age, seeing that permission is like waving red in front of a bull. If the FAQ is correct and the only thing the permission does is removing the brief flash, i'm sure people would rather have the flash back than to see that much more jarring permission pop up.
- (2020-02-11) χ̶я̶ι̶м̶ѕ̶σ̶η̶_̶у̶σ̶η̶α̶в̶α̶: The only useful feature for me is the Last Watched Episode on the Hompage and the links for Torrents and other sites. Other features I don't turn on because they are either buggy, annoying or I had other script and extension alternatives. Now this extension is asking for my Browsing History, Declined and Uninstalled.
- (2020-01-15) I really hate Coming up with names: Very useful extension that makes it much easier to find and watch new episodes of ongoing shows. I've had slight problems with it showing up on the page but refreshing the page has always fixed that issue for me.
- (2019-07-21) Reji Tasukumasuta: The alternative video page isnt working out. i toggled it on and off twice and the page still doesnt change. plz if anyone has away to fix this it would be great
- (2019-05-28) TheBeastMaster: This is completely useless was working perfect before now they added 5 times more adds and made this useless
- (2019-04-22) Jia Yongng: please update ASAP,currently this is spring 2019 but extension still winter 2019
- (2019-04-13) G Kong: Used to removed ads but now doesn't.
- (2019-03-21) mrmr4918: please remove the subscribe to pewdiepie banner in light of the recent shooting
- (2019-03-15) It would have been better if they could bring the ad block service again. Giving it 4 stars. If they add the ad-blocker, i would give it 5 stars. Well, nothing can be done as kissanime forced them. So i would request you to add pop up blocker service instead if possible.
- (2019-01-12) potato.exe: yeah obviously it doesn't work for ad blocking but they literally had to it is still a really handy extension and as someone that used it before and after the change i still appreciate it and all the devs have done
- (2019-01-03) TDWPfreak6325: Alternate Video Page doesn't appear to work.
- (2018-12-02) ziLch: it was cool back then but kinda useless right now. i cant watch anime if this extension is open
- (2018-09-21) Barry the Bee: This extension was amazing. It enabled me it enabled me to watch all of the shows that i didn't have access to and discover countless more, for free, without ads, and without the crappy sire design that the vanilla kiss anime site has. Now, this extension is useless. What does the site redesigning matter if there are to many virus riddled ads to even begin enjoying the content? Your team seems very competent. As i previously said, this extension WAS great and well made. Figure out a way to bypass those scumbag's ad block detector and IP-blocker, or I am sure you will lose most of your users.
- (2018-09-04) Hasyidan Paramananda: Actually This Is Good, But Can U Fix like 2/3 line of code, make it turn off when not open "kissanime" url ?
- (2018-08-11) Krislyz: Perfection.
- (2018-07-20) Andreas karlsson: Completely useless. First it didnt block any popups which rendered kissanime useless. Sorry but 5 popups to press play on a video? I hope you burn in hell whoever decided that was a good idea. And then they fixed that and now videos wont load while essentials is enabled.
- (2018-07-03) DAWINGWINGDUMPRLING :3: Easy to use and works!
- (2018-06-30) Arnar Arason: Ey this ended up getting me ip banned from KissAnime, you might want to find a workaround for that
- (2018-06-28) Leon Hribar: it doesnt autocapcha not even remove ads just makes it more buggy
- (2018-06-27) C3RiAN: It's great... If other uses don't want ads I recommend zooming in the screen with ctrl+ to 200% and getting popper blocker to block pop-ups... So yeah this extension is great, it's just recently kissasian changed their domain! Must have for kissanime users!
- (2018-06-23) Jono Miu: Why on earth did you remove the adblock? This is ridiculous
- (2018-06-21) blank man: Doesn't work like it use to.
- (2020-04-02, v:3.3.1) B.n. Vrgozo: confusing to say the least
i might just be having an isolated issue but today specifically i had the most strangest things happening mainly on the latest update page for the currently airing anime. as the page loads in its fine but just as its about to finish loading the color on the page will suddenly go black and white just the colored parts like the rest the page still looks untouched but if that doesn't happen the text will load backwards from right-to-left as appose to from left-to-right or even stranger black-and-white, upside-down, and backwards.i simple refresh or just going to another website then returning sometimes helps so it might be the site itself just thought i'd check if anyone else was having the same issue
- (2020-03-26, v:3.2.4) john chavez: Missing video player
the most recent update has made all the video players disappear even though the change log says this was fixed
- (2020-02-18, v:3.0.4) Jaydeep Patel: So the skip and advance amounts can't be edited
I'm sure that you are aware of this but the skip and advance time amounts can't be edited more specifically they don't save and every time I use them they change back.
- (2020-02-17, v:3.0.4) S Hallstrom: Redirects
Any time I try to watch a video instant redirect. I understand you have to use those disgusting ads. Is it necessary to have a pop up right over my name it's hard to get to my bookmarks. The website is getting very annoying to navigate. I contribute also not much but $1 is a $1. I find myself using 9anime more than kiss anime. I'd rather use the kiss anime site. I hope there is a solution.
- (2020-02-16, v:3.0.4) No_Tegge: Pinned - Episode/Visited Links
How can I get back the current episode back link back to my pinned list? I mainly watch on one computer and it was such a blessing to be able to see directly where a new episode was uploaded (not visited link color).
- (2020-02-12, v:3.0.3) Justin Lee: Keboard shortcut - Seek forward and backward
Please add a function where users can customise the seek time to 3s, 5s, 10s, and 15s. I am used to seeking at 3s, but the new update is 5s, and it kind of irritates me. Nevertheless, thank you for your extension.
- (2020-02-11, v:3.0.3) Kavanaugh Kohls: New Permissions
Why request permission to view my browsing history? What data will these new permissions be allowing you to see?
- (2019-11-11, v:v2019.1.14.1) Daniel Kristensen: The custon player does not work with the Nova server
When custom player is enabled the video cannot be loaded using the Nova server. The video keeps on looping, trying to load. Disabling custom player fixes it.
- (2019-10-09, v:v2019.1.14.1) Shaggy Rodgers: Hydrax
how do i get the hydrax to stop popping up when im using auto play?
- (2019-08-23, v:v2019.1.14.1) S Hallstrom: subtitles
watching astra lost in space eng dub. for some reason there are subtitles. yesterday watched yuno the girl who sings (sorry got the title wrong) anyway it was in japanese with no subtitles.
- (2019-06-10, v:v2019.1.14.1) Evan Mckinney: API not working?
Not sure if this is a problem impacting the entire extension or just my own, but I'm not able to set my own custom background for my KissAnime, even though it was working fine until a week or so ago. When I go into the setting to fix this and maybe change out the wallpaper, nothing takes and at the top right the status for the API stats "not working."
- (2019-05-01, v:v2019.1.14.1) Sync& Steam: Custom Player
The custom player is not loading anymore, the issue started about a week ago. it does not load the custom player and instead loads the sites default player.
- (2019-04-10, v:v2019.1.14.1) Jimmy Tran: No Ad Removal
I have disabled every other extension except for Google tools (docs, slides, etc.) and reinstalled Kiss Anime Essentials, but I still have ads for an unknown reason. So far, I've been watching anime despite the ads with no pop-ups (probably due to other ad blocker extensions and Google settings). I would like to know if this feature has been disabled. Thanks!
- (2019-03-24, v:v2019.1.14.1) Mr.Negitive: Custom Player is not working
Before the issue the Custom player was great, I got to to auto play my videos and I was can automatically go on fullscreen. But since yesterday I had this issue to when the Custom player is no longer there but is replaced by a stretched out RapidVideo Server. Will this be fixed?
- (2019-03-21, v:v2019.1.14.1) mrmr4918: pewdiepie
hey in light of the recent shooting can you get rid of the subscribe to pewdiepie banner
- (2019-02-12, v:v2019.1.14.1) Declan Ferpozzi: custom scheme options background image not working
I am using a perfectly fine background image and when i go to the website it just shows the normal black website, my Background Color (for transparent images) is also set to clear and i have tried it with other colours and they just change the background to that colour. my picture's url is here http://orig09.deviantart.net/9581/f/2015/203/9/9/gate_wallpaper_by_redeye27-d92fq26.jpg
- (2019-01-26, v:v2019.1.14.1) Loky Stellaris: Last watched
It seem like that function is broken ??!! When I installed that extension and tried it, it show me the last ep of "one punch man"... Than I watch many more anime, but the last watched stuff is still on "one punch man"...