Unnoficial Pocket Client Extension for Google Chrome
Unnoficial Pocket Client Extension for Google Chrome Trouble with the extension, please contact me at @diegonakamashi or [email protected] Version 2.4.5 Release Date: 5-16-2016 -Add a option to switch the archive button to a delete button Version 2.4.4 (New) Release Date: 10-09-2015 -Fix Favicon issue Version 2.4.3 Release Date: 01-22-2015 -Fix Favicon issue Version 2.4.2 Release Date: 01-21-2014 -Fix Authentication issue Version 2.4.1 Release Date: 07-30-2013 -Fix Option Page -Issue 18 - Title is not stored for internal non-public URLs -Remove Uncount Label Option Version 2.4 Release Date: 04-22-2012 ChangeLog: -Faster -Layout Changes -Using Font Awesome by Dave Gandy - http://fortawesome.github.com/Font-Awesome -New Pocket API -An option to remove the Context Menu was added -Retriving Favicon with the http://getfavicon.appspot.com/ service -The sync was improved Thanks to: Font Awesome by Dave Gandy Adonis K - https://github.com/varemenos Version 2.2.3 Release Date: 07-02-2012 ChangeLog: -ShortCut Key -FindBar -Fix the update Version 2.2.2 : Release Date : 22-09-2011 ChangeLog: -Correct Bugs --Itens with no titles Version 2.2 : Release Date : 03-08-2011 ChangeLog: -Mark as Read Option in context Menu -Mark as Read when you click on a link.(Optional) -Correct Bugs --chinese and japanese characters --login problem Version 2.1.1 : Release Date : 01-07-2011 ChangeLog: -Correct Bugs --some itens are impossible to mark as read Version 2.1 : Release Date : 28-06-2011 ChangeLog: -NEW Design -Number of unread itens Label in the extension icon -Now the extension sync when chrome opens for the first time -Auto-update(120 minutes) Thanks to http://pc.de/ for the icons: http://www.iconfinder.com/search/?q=iconset%3Adortmund Version 2.0 : Release Date : 15-06-2011 ChangeLog: -New Design -Now you can save a link. (Press with the right-button in any link and press I'll readit later) -Correct Bugs --logout --some itens are impossible to mark as read Version 1.1 : Release Date : 16-04-2011 ChangeLog: -There is no pagination anymore -New popup height PS: Please give me more suggestions!! Version 1.0 : Release Date : 02-04-2011 Thank you for all the suggestion!!! ChangeLog: -New Font -Auto update (30 minutes interval) -Now you can save a read it later item just clicking in the page with the mouse right button and choosing the "i will read it later" option. -An option page link If you found a bug, please let me know!
- (2020-11-02) Mik Tilk: Simple and quick! I like it
- (2020-01-28) Paul B.: Wonderful extension. Simple, clean. Really solves some problems for me. Great job. Thank you. Be blessed.
- (2020-01-04) Hosa: I remember there was another unoficial pocket client for firefox much better than this..unfortunatly they stopped advancing it in 2016 so we dont have any other options in chrome
- (2019-05-08) Fon Gao: Nice tool, only one problem for me, spend too many time to show the pocket list, since I have 3000+ items. I think let user to customize the list number is a good idea, thanks.
- (2018-12-07) Ashish Bogawat: Perfect little tool if you use Pocket for all your read later needs. Nice and compact list of all links, the ability to quickly jump to them and delete/archive as needed.
- (2018-08-26) Emmanuel Cano: Estupenda! La mejor, me gustaría un filtro de búsqueda mejorado que incluya mis etiquetas de Pocket. Felicidades!
- (2017-10-19) thanhtrung nguyen: ok
- (2015-09-07) Om No: took me to a site that REALLY wanted my money
- (2015-04-30) Ka bi: Very slow list loading (loads the whole list), only searches in titles, not in urls. Doesn't manage tags and edited titles.
- (2014-07-02) Olly Baker: So happy that someone has made an app that cuts the crap out of Pocket's interface. Read It Later was much quicker and easier - great job on IwillriL!
- (2014-04-16) Zach Primrose: Great work, both relevant and useful, also it shines after a light rain.
- (2014-04-02) 郭峰: 简单方便，希望加入分页。
- (2014-03-13) Arun Kumar P K: nice..better than official extension.
- (2014-02-11) Daniel Lenski: It works and it seems to be malware-free. Awesome :)
- (2014-02-07) shiming fang: very nice and working for now.
- (2014-01-23) Krzysztof Kula: finally unread count in pocket extension! :)
- (2013-12-30) Ricardo Fuente: It usually doesn't synchronize with Pocket and when you click on it simply opens an about:blank tab. Please take a look on synchro. Thanks
- (2013-08-06) Hasan Seyedi: it's totally wrote than picpocket
- (2013-02-23) Oleg Z.: Very nice, thx a lot !
- (2013-01-11) Adonis K.: Best RIL client by far. Could use some face-lifting though (keeping it minimalistic yet modern). Diego if you need help with this i could give you a hand. Also if possible, i'd like to have the option to mark as read by left clicking while keeping it unread while middle click (which will open the link but dont mark it as read).
- (2012-08-21) Sven Hauptmann: Die beste Pocket/ReadItLater-Erweiterung für Chrome, die ich gefunden habe. Für meine Zwecke viel besser als die Erweiterungen von Pocket selbst. Schlank, übersichtlich und funktional, so mag ichs.
- (2012-07-04) Vladislav Romanov: Недавно перестал работать. А ведь было реально шикарное дополнение.
- (2012-06-02) Very nice extension, it would however need a cleaner configuration page, the current one's a bit old fashioned (reminds me of 90s webpages :)). But very good work, thanks a lot for this !
- (2012-05-22) Jianmin Xue: I like this after try a few others (including the official one). This tool comes with intuitive feature on adding & reviewing. It really rocks! :-)
- (2012-04-27) Very good! Please add the search line in the popup and it will be 5 stars. UPD: Thanks for the search, Diego ;)
- (2012-04-12) かく: It can not auto check
- (2012-04-06) Matthew Mittelmann: Best Read It Later extension by far
- (2012-03-23) 姜涛: 基本实现了官方在firefox上扩展的主要功能。
- (2019-09-13, v:2.4.5) Craig Lambert: Logout of IwillriL?
I apparently had Pocket setup two ways. One with Google and the other with email ,which is tied to my Gmail account. Apparently they are different accounts for some reason. I logged in with Google and now I can't figure out how to logout. I've removed and re-added the extension but that's not working. Oddly enough I feel like this has happened to me before but I figured it out this time.
- (2018-08-26, v:2.4.5) Emmanuel Cano: Tags search
Please add search on tags and urls function. (Excelente)
- (2017-11-08, v:2.4.5) Serghei Caraman: Tags, ursl
Please add search on tags and urls function.
- (2017-09-30, v:2.4.5) Patricia West: Mark as read
The extension isn't marking articles as read so I have to manually remove them.
- (2015-05-17, v:2.4.3) moreira margarida: j aimerais pouvoir utiliser mon ordi quand je veux
que se passe t il pourquoi me deconnecte r constament?
- (2014-12-20, v:2.4.2) Favicons stopped loading
I have the same problem as Илья Юдин. No Favicons any more which makes finding saved pages slower.
- (2014-12-14, v:2.4.2) Илья Юдин: Favicons stopped loading
Favicons stopped loading recently, blank square shown instead.
- (2014-11-12, v:2.4.2) Joshua Statman: Old feature, need it back
I used to be able to right click, select "I will read it later" then come back to the extension on another computer, logged into the same account. Now, it doesn't sync.
- (2014-07-11, v:2.4.2) Madis: Hide badge on 0 items
It would be really nice if the badge was hidden when you have no remaining items. That would make the toolbar really clean!
- (2014-06-12, v:2.4.2) Joshua Statman: Minor annoyance..
I have seen this behaviour on the chrome version on both mac and pc. When I use the right click context menu on some links, at times I get several "I'll read it later" drop down selections, sometimes up to 3. They all work, but none are necessary.