This extension helps you get to any salesforce page quickly. Just type in what you need to do. * 0.8.3 * various little bug fixes…
This extension helps you get to any salesforce page quickly. Just type in what you need to do. * 0.8.3 * various little bug fixes * 0.8.2 * @koenwesselman -- Add support for synonyms to allow finding of 'New' and 'List' based on only Developer Name of Custom Object (https://github.com/dnakov/force-navigator/pull/47) * 0.8.1 * bug fix for 'URL No Longer Exists page' on mouse click * 0.8.0 * @willemmulder -- bind ESC globally so that it closes the search box * @koenwesselman -- added Login As <User> functionality! Type Login As<space>, hit enter, select a user. * 0.7.2 * added all of links in setup, should be no more missing ones * 0.7.1 * new look * 0.6.5 * (initial) support for cloudforce.com domains * added 1hr expiration on the list of stuff to prevent stale data, it will refetch automatically after that * 0.5.27 * should actually properly fetch stuff on login now... * 0.5.26 * (re)fetch everything upon login. in response to the issue with missing List/New commands * changed default shortcut to ctrl+shift+space * 0.5.25 -- fixed a bug with refresh metadata not working and redirecting to undefined * 0.5.24 -- open new tabs with ctrl/cmd/shift + enter, or with regular cmd/ctrl/whatever + click Github: https://github.com/dnakov/force-navigator @dnak0v, @wes1278 and @silverlinecrm on twitter. - All objects list views and create new pages are available (even for objects that don't have tabs). Type in "List <Object Name>" or "New <Object Name>" - All setup links are available -- Type in "Setup" to see all. For example, if you want to get to the Account fields setup, type in "Account Fields". Or any custom object setup page, type "setup <Custom Object Name>" - (beta) Thanks to the SF tooling API, you can now create fields. "cf Account newField TEXT 100."
- (2019-11-09) Bonala Ram: Hi Team, Whatever the combination of keys, navigator is not opening in Sandbox or Prod. Can someone pls help me what might be issue ? Suggestion here to Developer, If you keep some video that how the extension works, then that would be helpful to everyone.
- (2019-09-26) Frank Sock: Great tool - only issue is there is a critical security update called "Require HTTPOnly Attribute" that when turned on breaks the Navigator. Anyone know of a decent workaround?
- (2019-09-18) David Markus: I love this extension, pretty much the main reason for using Chrome. The only thing I can't get to work is when I'm logged in an org with a custom domain - is there any workaround I'm not aware of? Thanks
- (2019-09-10) Daniel Deepak: Not working in Lightning Experience...
- (2019-08-07) Nikhil Reddy: Absolutely great extension for admins who work on multiple things all the time. Never had any issue with this app. But with Require HttpOnly attribute setting the salesforce navigator doesn't work. is there any fix for this ?
- (2019-07-16) David Cheng: Huge timesaver. Unfortunately there are some instances where the nav bar doesn't appear (in Classic), haven't figured out why.
- (2019-04-01) Ana F: I am trying to use the navigator on a Mac and it doesn't work :( why? can someone please advise?
- (2018-11-01) sarat chandra: Awesome tool so far but needs support for lightning.
- (2018-08-17) Vagner Andrade: When we will get the lightning version?
- (2018-08-09) Dimitri Shat: does not work
- (2018-07-30) Brandon Bridges: It works for classic production. Does not work for lightning, or any consoles, or any non-production environments. For what it does it is great. I gave it three stars because recently it doesn't seem to be working in Classic either....
- (2018-06-15) Ram Chundu: Immensely helps...Opening anything with shortcut is real time saver.... Can you also implement to open direct visualforce page or apex controller directly from the shortcut instead of just being able to go to list of Visualforce pages?
- (2018-06-13) Neal LaCroix: An absolute must for admins and devs to traverse a giant org. Please consider developing a version for Lightning as salesforce appears to be moving away from Classic.
- (2018-04-14) Shyam Raju: this makes me so much faster but it doesn't pull all objects sometimes. still, its one of the best tools out there.
- (2018-02-07) Ken Stone: Saves an hour every week from navigating to objects and list views. Must have!
- (2018-02-01) Mark Deuel: Brilliant extension! Downside is, I don't know where to find anything without it but I absolutely love it. Highly recommended.
- (2018-02-01) Jeff Krakowski: Does it work for lightning?
- (2018-02-01) Prakash Avula: Amazing shortcut tool
- (2017-12-13) James Cary: This is the greatest chrome extension for the force.com platform of all time
- (2017-10-03) Mitch Conquer: Why is this not built in to salesforce. Makes navigating SFDC so much less painful.
- (2017-09-19) anirudh singh: Hands down the best Salesforce Extension
- (2017-09-08) Mike Speer: Love the app. Would marry it if it worked in Lightning!
- (2017-09-04) M Bunting: This is AMAZING shortcut tool! Saved me from having to go through millions of clicks.
- (2017-05-12) Lauren Murphy: Saves SO much time. PLEASE CREATE THIS IN LIGHTNING!!!!!!!
- (2017-05-09) Martin Bourqui: Please make it lightning compatible!
- (2019-10-03, v:0.8.3) Frank Sock: Navigator Compatibility with Salesforce Security Settings
- (2019-09-19, v:0.8.3) ირაკლი ხომერიკი: Inspector no longer opens
No matter what key combinations I configure, inspector never opens, started to happen 2-3weeks ago.
- (2019-09-11, v:0.8.3) yasir arshad: new opportunity not creating
i am trying to create a new opportunity but cant get it done as customer and end customer is not entering. please guide how do i create new opportunity.
- (2019-07-18, v:0.8.3) Nikhil Reddy: Salesforce navigator not working when "Require HttpOnly attribute" is setup
I am really happy with salesforce navigator. We just turned on Require HttpOnly attribute and the salesforce navigator pop up stopped working. Is there any workaround for this ?
- (2019-06-02, v:0.8.3) pradeep pawar: Unable to use In UAT env
Hi Team, I am unable to use salesforce navigator in UAT Env. while it is working production org. Please help me to understand exact issue for this or need any setting to be done in my ORG. Regards, Pradeep Pawar 9130022324
- (2019-04-03, v:0.8.3) Jon Manlove: SF Navigator for Lightning not working
I've installed the Chrome version and set up a CSP for my custom domain but still no luck getting it to work. Is the Trusted Site in the CSP setup my custom domain or the one for Navigator for Lighting?
- (2019-01-07, v:0.8.3) Logan: Salesforce Lightning Compatibility
Hello! Myself and many others at the company I work for are heavily reliant on Navigator. One of the most common themes around the office is the wish for this extension to be compatible with Salesforce Lightning. Is this on the road-map? Thanks!
- (2018-12-13, v:0.8.3) Kevin Berger: Please make it available with lightning experience
Please make it available with lightning experience
- (2018-09-20, v:0.8.3) Login IP Ranges Breaking Certain Functionality?
Good morning! Recently we implemented Login IP Ranges on our Salesforce instance. While the Salesforce Navigator seems to still function correctly for standard objects and fields, it doesn't seem to be able to find Custom Objects anymore. Is there a Salesforce Navigator-specific IP that we can whitelist? If so, can it be provided along with the profile or user it may need to be associated with? Thanks!
- (2018-09-18, v:0.8.3) Janet Mashkovskiy: extension stop working
Extension stop working, I tried to remove and added back again, but still not working. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!