VRV Plugin to allow redirection to next episode with hotkey press
Plugin to go to the next episode in VRV. In the current state of VRV's player, the user must scroll down and look for the next episode and click it. This plugin will allow the user to go to the next episode by pressing CTRL+SHIFT+L. This hotkey can be changed in the extension -> keyboard shortcut page. By Default: Press CTRL + SHIFT + L to go to the next episode. To change hot key: 1) Go to chrome://extensions/ in the url bar 2) Click the side bar menu (Three lines at the top right) 3) Click Keyboard Shortcuts 4) Find VRV Next Episode 5) In the "Send a 'next-episode' event to the extension" line, click on the hotkey that is already set 6) Set a new hotkey that you would prefer Update 0.0.0.3: - Allows multiple VRV tabs, saves each vrv.co/watch tabs' next episode url - Will not go to next episode url when hotkey is pressed on tabs that are not in vrv.co/watch If you've installed the extension before, please re-download or wait for Chrome to update the extension.
- (2019-09-13) Than Sar Productions: Its amazing and so helpful! Thanks
- (2019-05-27) Unknown Byte: No longer works I guess? Tried the shortcut and nothing happened, refreshed the page to be sure, and still nothing happened. Was turned on and everything.
- (2018-06-23) sam sofolahan: good
- (2018-06-20) Colin Booth: Too cumbersome to actually be useful.
- (2018-05-13) Grim Reaper: Works as well as it could, the hero I needed.
- (2018-05-07) Felix Partos: Works perfectly. Any chance of a physical button on the player though?