Add cards to Anki directly from Chrome
Add cards to Anki directly from Chrome Perfect for when you quickly want to add something without having to start the desktop version. Anki is a spaced repetition flashcard program, helping you remember things forever. To learn more, visit http://ankisrs.net --------------------------- Fork of old plugin Anki Adder Version 1.1.6 - Temp disabling saving - API blocked by ANKI officials Version 1.1.5 - Minor fixes, analytics updates - Unsupported language removed Version 1.1.4 - Temporary fix till the introducing local saving Version 1.1.3 - Temporary disabling plugin due official Anki limitations Version 1.1.2 - Fixed card adding on Ctrl+Enter - Fixed HTML mode on Ctrl+Shift+X - Fixed cloze surround on Ctrl + Shift + C - Hotkeys popup updated Version 1.1.1 - Added waiting cursor during selection copying to the field. Will help to avoid "empty insertion" cases Version 1.1 - Fixed bug with 403 / Auth limit reached - Error output added in options page - Server connection refactored Version 1.0 - Minimized loading time: Start editing instantly after opening the '+' popup - Rich text editing: Use text color, sub-/superscript and bold/italic/underlined text. - Press Ctrl+Shift+X to edit in html - Quickly switch between recently used models/decks with the up/down buttons.
- (2019-02-07) Brody Self: Not functional
- (2017-03-30) Ne marche plus (pour l'instant: avril 2017) "Unfortunately card saving is blocked by the Anki officials. We are working on the new version of plugin. Please vote for the workaround here."
- (2017-01-20) Sebastian Hewelt: can't log in, even though i created an account and verified my e-mail
- (2017-01-18) Huy Le: Can't logging in either
- (2017-01-16) Євгеній Адаменко: Невозможно залогиниться! Исправьте пожалуйста! Сменю тогда свою оценку)
- (2017-01-10) Ellen Palmer: I can't log in :(
- (2016-12-29) johan pries: It is so so unfortunate anki adder is not working anymore :-(, for me the whole anki become much less useful now. Adding cloze deletions with the web interface is a pain and was so easy with anki adder.
- (2016-12-05) Denis Molodtsov: Nice, but for some reason, the plugin only shows one Deck
- (2016-11-02) Affe Paffe: added cards dissiperad and not synced with Android version
- (2016-10-25) York L: Works exceedingly well! super convenient! The only annoying thing is that the appearance of the adder's interface suffers from a bit of latency (around 0.7s) after the + click. This should perform instantly. I wish there would be a fix to it. My current environment is Chrome 54 on macOS 10.12.1
- (2016-10-19) Babak Ardalani: This is an absolutely great extension and works well here, Thank you.
- (2016-09-29) Dominik Radko: When i click Alt + A it says loading forever.. So it doesn't work for me at all
- (2016-09-26) It would great if it worked also with PDF file
- (2016-09-18) Frank Qi: 建议 提供插入图片
- (2016-09-03) David Berndt: Won't log into my account.
- (2016-08-15) nicolae coman: it doesn't work
- (2016-08-06) Maxim Ilyukhin: Great extension. Thanks
- (2016-08-02) Злата: Огромное спасибо за возможность непосредственно в браузере заполнять карточки anki.
- (2016-08-02) Takayoshi Shibahara: Thank you for your jobs. However, I can't use short cut key that I use when I add a card(i.e. Ctrl+Enter). Environment: Chrome:51.0.2704.106 m (64-bit) OS:win10(64bit)
- (2016-07-19) Babak Roumiani: its awesome
- (2016-06-20) David Melo: very good
- (2016-06-14) M: 好用的anki工具！
- (2016-05-15) Pedro: Just what i was looking for
- (2016-04-28) Ka-li̍p Chu: Nice extension! But I have one question. Can I copy words with its format from web? It will make flashcards more powerful.
- (2016-03-30) Thanh Nguyen: Yes! Finally an Anki extension that works for me.