PANW extension for Chrome
Pan(w)achrome is a little Chrome extension that can be used to extract and chart real-time statistics from Palo Alto Networks next-generation firewalls. What's New in 0.7.1.9 - support for DP with 48 cores - support for PAN-OS 9 - fixed a problem with DB mgmt. Please remove and reinstall the extension if you see high disk usage from the old versions of this extension (a key IndexedDB API was removed from Chrome) What's New in 0.7.1.8 - support for PAN-OS 7.1.2+ What's New in 0.7.1.7 - support for PA-7050 - support for PAN-OS 6.1 - support for sw tags descriptor on VM-Series - support for monitoring an unlicensed VM-Series - moved legend to nw What's New in 0.7.1 - all the DPs on PA-5000 are shown in the Resources page (requires 5.0.9+ or 6.0+) - global counters table now supports sorting and filtering - advanced stats in session page (states, unknown sessions, decrypted sessions) - per-VSYS count in session page - interface hardware errors - jobs notifications can be filtered - doesn't prompt multiple times for an already monitored device - some UI improvement here and there *** Pan(w)achrome is a free Chrome extension and is not an official product of, or endorsed by Palo Alto Networks. ***
- (2021-05-20) Дмитрий Демчук: It looks perfect, but I would like to know more about how secure it is. It is going to save and reuse your admin credentials to the systems. And it is not an official app from PaloAlto Networks. Creator should shed some light on how secure the password data keeping is.
- (2021-03-02) Hu Gua: That's so cool for PA admin
- (2018-03-22) Joshua Hanley: This is handy and awesome. Is there a way to turn off certain/all notifications, though? I don't need to see a Chrome popup notification for every WildFire job.
- (2018-01-31) Rich Huang: Paloalto Plug-in
- (2017-12-20) Michael Meyer: Only allows Admin account to add firewalls. What about admin level users that want to view statistics of firewalls?
- (2017-11-05) Glenn Hårseide: Fantastic work Luigi! :D Love it!
- (2017-07-27) Yuliya Demchak: Hi, I am interested in acquiring your extension "Pan(w)achrome". Please contact me at: [email protected]
- (2016-12-09) Clay Danford: Cannot find how to add firewalls.
- (2016-05-12) RICHARD LEANDRO DE ARAUJO: perfect...
- (2016-05-05) Konstantin Dimitrovski: Excelent tool for monitoring my Palo Alto firewall devices!
- (2016-01-20) Patrick Le: Great Job! Hope you continue to improve on this :-)
- (2015-08-04) Pedja podrska: Great tool to summarize all key metrics and retrieve historical data for resources utilization...
- (2015-05-17) G: Incredible light weight, easy access app for when we need quick visibility. Excellent!!
- (2015-04-06) Steve Krems: Useful tool - professional looking.
- (2015-04-01) Nice app 4 PA !
- (2015-03-19) Denis Batrankov: Очень удачное решение, много статистики, помогает понять как ведет себя сеть
- (2015-01-22) Lan Poyen: Very good.
- (2015-01-21) Matt McGuirl: Luigi - you're a genius! Whatever they're paying you it's not enough!
- (2015-01-07) George Kaminski: Use it regularly on my PA-200. Great plug-in. Very useful!
- (2014-10-29) Doug W: Solid evidence of the wonderful powers of the PA API. Bravo!
- (2014-06-17) TheChiefrebelangel: Works fine with 5.0.12 and up to 6.0.1, since 6.0.2+ I get kicked from the GUI after a few seconds once the device has been added to the addon. After removal of the monitoring, the GUI works fine again. However usefull tool for admins.
- (2014-04-23) Chen Gary: Definitely awesome!!
- (2014-02-03) Alberto Zanon: Grazie Luigi, gran bella estensione !
- (2014-01-23) Chad Skinner: In about 10 seconds flat this Chrome extension eclipsed all other extensions in usefulness. Thank you!
- (2014-01-13) Daniel Kieng: Very useful tool. Great job and thanks,
- (2013-12-19) Chris Cram: The quintessential browser add-on for managing Palo Alto Networks devices. Instant access to stats, resources info, and counters that are normally buried under the hood. Couldn't do without it.