Small extension that adds filtering by list in Trello's 'Cards' view.
Adds buttons for filtering cards by list in Trello's Cards view. Changelog: 1.0 (2016-09-17): Makes it work again. Adds amount of cards for each list.
- (2021-01-05) Emma Alexandra Viegener: Not working.
- (2018-10-07) Ale x: Not working
- (2018-07-25) Richard Feinberg: Doesn't work: nothing appears or happens. Looks like it is no longer supported.
- (2016-09-06) Oscar Manrique: Works great in Chrome. Really useful. UPDATE: Stopped working on the latest chrome / trello versions.
- (2016-05-03) Richard Andrew: This has stopped working for me.
- (2016-01-01) Acecool: Doesn't appear at all.
- (2015-09-15) Bryan Wolfe: Buggy, and doesn't allow to leave and be filtered when return. Works well when staying on page but has improvement room
- (2015-06-02) William Wong: Great, but still having issues with the longer list names not working.
- (2015-04-20) Petr Plenkov: It was working great, but since last time it doesn't work anywore. I checked extension is installed properly. Can it be connected with Trello site update? Thanks!
- (2014-05-09) Thierry Dalon: Nice!
- (2013-11-18) Ricardo Pietrobon: love it, exactly what i needed. the only additional thing (well, users always have requests, right?) is if my sorting options (board, due date, columns) could persist across sessions. this would avoid my having to set them every time exactly the same way
- (2017-06-29, v:1.0.1) does it still work?
I've loaded it but can't seem to make it work
- (2017-01-10, v:1.0.1) Ken Berger: installed, but I don't see it
I also have Trello Lists Master, so maybe incompatible?
- (2016-09-19, v:1.0.1) David Rojas Elbirt: It's not working
The lists appear for a couple of seconds and then they're gone.
- (2016-09-19, v:1.0.1) David Rojas Elbirt: does it work across boards? and across-members?
Hello, just these 2 questions: 1) Is is possible to see sames lists that are repeated across-boards? (sames list-names, in different boards) 2) is it possible to choose one or more users or all users in Card view?
- (2016-04-27, v:0.36) Oscar Manrique: Not working after trello update
I can install the extension, but it won't show the filtering options on the card view of Trello.
- (2016-03-15, v:0.36) Lukasz Strupowski: plugin doesn't work
Last times, plugin doesn't work. Mayby after some actualization. When i choose cards, i dont see sort "by cards".
- (2016-02-01, v:0.36) Илья Альтпромов: Control panel hiding after page update
Chrome, last version. I see panel, check some cards. After this i put "update page" or go to one of link and go bock. After this i see, thet control panel is gone. Sorry mu English.
- (2015-11-06, v:0.36) Carl Seville: Missing extension
I installed this extension, but it does not show up on my toolbar so I am unable to use it. Any suggestions on how to find it would be appreciated.
- (2015-07-31, v:0.36) Roberto Bruno Martins: Filter buttons disappear as cards load
- (2015-06-02, v:0.36) William Wong: Longer List Names Do Not Work
This is a great addon, but it only works for list names that are less than 10 characters or very short. For instance, the cards under "To Do (Soon)" do not show up. When I rename it to "Soon", then it works. Can you please fix?