Play and pause Netflix playback by clicking anywhere on the video
Like YouTube, click on the video to play and pause it. 15/03/2018: Version 1.2 - Fixed "no refresh" bug - More of video screen is clickable (beside controls) 03/10/2017: Version 1.1 - Updated to suit new player
- (2018-03-18) Felix Partos: Great app, exactly what I was looking for, however the issue that steph g reported 2 months ago is still an issue where you sometimes have to refresh the page sometimes to get it to work. Other than that it it perfect. EDIT: This issue has been fixed. Can happily give this 5 stars now
- (2018-02-03) Leticia Dinis: Not working on Chrome 64.0.3282.140
- (2018-01-10) steph g: oh hell ya!! this is perfect!(so far) click on the video INSTEAD of finding the pause button or hitting the spacebar! nice job!! HOWEVER,you HAVE to reload the netflix webpage EACH TIME a new video starts.maybe it will get fixed with an update.im using chrome version 63.0.3239.132
- (2017-07-09) Viktor: It does not work. Chrome 59.0.3071.115, Netflix Player 5.0006.908.011
- (2016-01-20) Gina Jolie: I've never written a review for an extension, but this is awesome! Exactly what I was looking for!! Thanks so much. <3
- (2015-12-02) Marwan Elwaraki: Perfect. Works exactly as expected.
- (2015-11-06) James: works great
- (2015-08-18) Kimberly Anderson: Didn't work for me. I've tried it several times, but no joy.
- (2018-03-09, v:1.1) Felix Partos: Doesn't work when new video is loaded
Hi there. Since you said you don't get notifications for reviews and I can't see a github page, I thought I would post this here. Just letting you know that the bug that steph g reported is still evident. That being, the extension doesn't work when a new video is loaded and the page must be refreshed in order for it to work again. Thanks. Using Chrome 64.0.3282.186
- (2016-08-27, v:1.0) Guillermo: Not working
Hi, can you make sure the extension is compatible with the latest Chrome version? 52.0.2743.116 (64-bit) Thanks!