This extension allows you to access to Select all function (Ctrl+A) in the context menu after mouse right click
Right-click mouse and use Select all option to select all text. Quite useful if your second hand is broken or busy or there is no keyboard.
- (2020-10-09) Nick Lee: 太好了，对于百度文库就是神器
- (2019-11-29) max c: all it does is ctrl+A as if no one knows that
- (2018-08-31) Acer Aspire: НЕ работает !
- (2018-05-31) Michael Doromal: It doesn't work.
- (2018-02-19) Agoz Agoz: This amazing extension doesn't work any more, please fix the problem, hank you .
- (2017-12-10) Vince Caruso: gives the option to select all, but then doesn't select anything.
- (2017-09-13) Dmitry Roman: Doesnt work 13.09.2017
- (2017-05-31) Rebekah Shepherd: Has stopped working.
- (2017-04-29) azog azog: Select all is great but it will be amazing if we can select the entire web page with simply one click .Thank you .
- (2016-09-18) Doesn't work
- (2016-04-15) Scott Grayban: Perfect !! Why doesn't chrome have this in the first place ???
- (2018-06-09, v:0.1) kirk nyman: Select all
Doesn't work. How do I fix?
- (2017-07-20, v:0.1) Asher Susswein: Select all not working
Just installed extension. Does not work.
- (2017-06-19, v:0.1) Britton Kerr: Stopped working
- (2017-05-22, v:0.1) Rebekah Shepherd: Stopped working
Sadly stopped working recently. Have reinstalled it several times, but still not working.
- (2017-05-12, v:0.1) Alan Islas: No funciona
al dar click no funciona