GLaunch is a simple tool which provides a popup panel linking to various Google services - Chrome Extension.
GLaunch is a simple extension that provide a popup link panel to numerous Google services. Services can be quickly filtered by typing the name of the desired service name. Many services now features sub actions that provide quick access to common functions within select services. GLaunch can be used as your new tab page, opened as a new tab or standalone window along side the Chrome extension panel. Features: - Improved Material based Design. - Quickly search and find Google Services (+ Quick actions to common functions). - Ability to add custom links. - Filters services as you type. - Links open in a new tab (+ Incognito window support). - Open with Key binding (CTRL + SHIFT + Y) or customise to your own preference. - Discover Google Services you did not know existed! - Right click context menu based quick searches for Google Maps and YouTube. - Select & Search; you can use GLaunch to highlight an address and right click to search Google Maps. - Select & Search; You can also highlight sentences and search Youtube for videos. Please note that the icons used to represent each service are the official icons by Google they were sourced from the service itself. Any of the trademarks, service marks, collective marks, design rights or similar rights that are shown, mentioned or cited on the extension are the property of their respective owners and not of Integrated Brands, its contributors or visitors. The word mark, "Google" and the logo, and any associated service logos are copyright. The copyright is held by Google. Uses List.js 1.3.0 Uses MDL 1.3.0
- (2021-03-05) UltimatumNo5: Fantastic, though the number of apps seems overwhelming, at least I can now scroll through any of them even if google is not my main search engine - thank you. One not - I think this is you putting some originality, but it took ages to find the most up to date version of this on the store, most are from 5 years ago, with one even having google plus, and another that didn't even work - I wonder if the design scheme played a factor as it doesn't look like the google apps widget on the google home page (unless that's copyrighted)
- (2017-12-23) Travis Coble: THIS is useful! if you actually care about your online footprint, your location history, advertising profile, etc., this is a must have!
- (2017-03-13) Sandy Jordan: This app is really helpful! Don't know how I lived without it, everything in one place. Well done Werbu, well deserved 5 stars.
- (2019-02-11, v:1.3.0) Will this ever be a Firefox addon as well?
Looking to make sure I can always use it
- (2018-10-30, v:1.3.0) Timothy W: I need an html code for inserting google wallet payment options in my free website please:
I forgot I had google wallet, and forgot the code numbers for my account, and also needed a html version to run on my free-webs websites please?
- (2017-11-28, v:1.3.0) Ronald Loveless: Define Custom Links
I think I'm being a bit dim witted ... I am having difficulty in creating / saving custom links. For example, what would be the correct way to define the following: 1) YouTubeTV: https://tv.youtube.com/ 2) NetFlix: https://www.netflix.com/browse Thank you.
- (2017-10-04, v:1.3.0) Gérald Rheault: cannot open glaunch
cannot open glaunch
- (2017-10-02, v:1.3.0) printer
will this app allow me to control printer functions
- (2017-01-02, v:1.2.4) Gérald Rheault: Order of apps
Can I choose order of presentation of apps?
- (2016-12-17, v:1.2.4) Rae World: Remove Apps From List
is there a way we can remove unwanted or unused apps from the GLaunch List please? Thanks! Rae Sheets