This extension provides 'check all' checkboxes on admin pages.
Salesforce Admin Check All is an extension that enhances the Salesforce Setup pages by adding "check all" checkboxes to various checkbox lists. This enhanced functionality helps make some setup tasks more efficient by potentially saving administrators from having to manually check each checkbox in a list individually. Initially, this extension only adds checkboxes to the Object Permissions and Field Permissions lists on the Object Settings page for Profiles and Permission Sets. Future versions will expand the functionality into other setup areas. UPDATE v2.1: A "check all" checkbox is now added to the Set Field History Tracking page on custom objects. Bug fixes. NOTE: This extension requires the use of the Enhanced Profile User Interface.
- (2019-06-27) Tracey Tatum: Once I finally figured out that this doesn't work in LEX, it worked great! So note, Classic Only!
- (2019-05-28) Ryan Moody: Does not work.
- (2019-03-30) Tommy Samg: The app was good to used and saved heaps of time. However it does not working anymore on chrome..
- (2019-02-01) Monica Hill: Great, I've been using this for a long time now. It stopped working recently with Chrome 71 but is now working again after updating to Chrome to 72.
- (2019-01-18) Diavonna Spivey: This is so ridiculously useful. However, it does not work when creating Permission Sets and only works in Classic.
- (2019-01-16) Doesnt work. Please fix it
- (2019-01-14) Jamie Rogers: The extension does not work. The check boxes are there, but when I select the CRED and field level check boxes do not select.
- (2019-01-14) Victor Ng: Work really good at first. Now it doesn't work when I tick it.. http://prntscr.com/m71lbm #plsfix
- (2018-11-16) Tess Cuiava: Great extension. Saved me from having to click thousands of checkboxes. If its not working for, switch to classic to edit, then switch back - works a treat.
- (2018-04-04) Dheeraj Pandey: Not working properly :( totally waste of time Don't use
- (2018-03-06) Helen Lueck: Works great in Classic, but not in Lightning. Just have to switch over when creating/updating profiles.
- (2017-09-30) wesam al emarat: thanks
- (2017-09-15) OneJay: Love it when it works, but sometimes it doesn't. Not sure if it needs to be "reloaded" it since disable/ enable doesn't make a difference.
- (2017-09-13) Rohit Saini: Doesn't work for FLS pages
- (2017-08-14) This is so helpful. Thank you!
- (2017-08-03) Qui pneu feu: Fricking love it. Now give me something to easily update tab settings in object settings.
- (2017-06-12) Alexis Orlando Vargas: Awesome!!!!!
- (2017-06-01) Ashly McNeely: For those that are having issues seeing the check all, you must have enhanced profile enabled and click edit when you are in the Admin setup pages. I was confused at first as well, and when I selected Edit when assigning permissions, the check all appeared as it is in the screenshot.
- (2017-04-07) Don Leung: not working
- (2017-04-05) not working
- (2017-03-29) varun gaur: thank you so for creating this extension. saving lots of time.
- (2017-01-07) MAS Tamil: supre
- (2016-12-27) Nandhini Sri: super.........
- (2016-12-19) George V: Good extention but PLEASE update this on the Profile ->Field Level Security for XYZ User. It does not have an option to check all and thus must still be done manually.
- (2016-11-23) Bui Hoang Anh: ok
- (2020-01-03, v:2.1) Diavonna Spivey: Extension no longer work for updated versions of Chrome
Hello, Your amazing extension is no longer working on the latest update of Chrome and possibly not working for those that have transitioned to Lightning. Will there be any updates? Thanks, Diavonna Spivey
- (2019-12-11, v:2.1) Leo Perskii: extension not working on all SF domains
This extension works on salesforce.com, but does not on force.com and cloudforce.com. There is no way to add those sites to permissions. Please add them or allow addition of custom sites to the Site Access list in Chrome.
- (2019-11-05, v:2.1) grace marrese: Extension Does Not Appear
Hey there - i installed the extension and it will not show up in my sandbox? Do you have any thoughts?
- (2019-04-23, v:2.1) Avril Clark: Check all for companies
Can you use this to select all for choosing a company?
- (2019-03-11, v:2.1) Freddie Wright: Lightning Experience
How can we get this to work in the Lightning Experience?
- (2019-01-29, v:2.1) Ben Kean: A fix should be comming
Since the Dev seems to be occupied, I'll add some help: This was broken in Chrome 71. This should be fixed in Chrome 72 by the revert in https://bugs.chromium.org/p/chromium/issues/detail?id=912069 If you are stuck on Chrome 71 you can repackage the extension yourself and change the manifest to put "script.js" in the "content_scripts" rather than the "web_accessible_resources." I know there are some comments about it not working in lightning, and my org is soon switching to lightning and I'll likely repackage this extension for myself to be able to use it in lightning. If the original author gives permission, I'd be willing to publish it.
- (2019-01-28, v:2.1) William Yang: Not working now!
I've been using this extension for years. But just found it not working since last week!
- (2019-01-17, v:2.1) Saket Kolhapure: Extension no longer working
It was working a few days back, but when I tried it today morning to check boxes on the permission set page, it does not check all the boxes.
- (2019-01-03, v:2.1) The extension no longer works on Salesforce Classic.
Whenever I'm on the profile security page, the check-all box doesn't perform any function when selected, despite having previously worked properly. The following error appears when viewing the console through F12, Uncaught ReferenceError: clickAllEdit is not defined at HTMLInputElement.onclick
- (2018-12-21, v:2.1) Akhila menakath: Check All not working
This extension is not working for me.I have used this in past,but its not working now. Nothing happens when i check the check all box.
- (2018-12-17, v:2.1) Ben Kean: Plugin not checking all boxes
The 'check all' functionality is no longer working. Here are the errors from the console: Uncaught ReferenceError: clickAllEdit is not defined at HTMLInputElement.onclick (e?s=EntityPermissions&o=Case:1) onclick @ e?s=EntityPermissions&o=Case:1 Uncaught ReferenceError: clickAllRead is not defined at HTMLInputElement.onclick (e?s=EntityPermissions&o=Case:1) onclick @ e?s=EntityPermissions&o=Case:1
- (2018-12-11, v:2.1) Trevor Conyers: Uncaught Reference Error on latest version of Chrome
Following updating Chrome to Version 71.0.3578.80 (Official Build) (64-bit) the following error occurs. Uncaught ReferenceError: clickAllOLP is not defined It would appear that the extension is not compatible with the latest version of Chrome.