This is an extension designed to monitor https://www.prolific.co/ for new studies and alert you when it finds them. Features -…
This is an extension designed to monitor https://www.prolific.co/ for new studies and alert you when it finds them. Features - Desktop notification for every new study found. - Displays how many studies are available on the extension icon. - Shows the last time studies were checked for. Settings - Check Interval: How often to check for studies in seconds (60+). - Alert Sound: The type of sound you want when a new study is found (none, voice, choice of 5 different sounds). - Alert Volume: The volume level for the alert sound (0-100). Permissions - Read and change your data on all prolific.co sites (needed to be able to check for studies) - Read your browser history (needed to open a prolific tab) - Display notifications (needed to display notifications) Note: If you see ! displayed, visit/sign in to Prolific and wait for the check interval for it to clear.
- (2020-08-03) Tendo: Just works, really nice to have
- (2020-07-30) Isra Avila: No es eficiente, la notificación demora demasiado, tanto que ya para cuando te avisa es demasiado tarde
- (2020-07-30) Ari Edwards: Has been great for notifying me of studies I would have missed when I only have the tab open, as the voice draws my attention and I'm able to snag a spot. However, I've currently got an issue that I noticed a few others in the reviews have, where a study I've already completed is still showing up in the notifier extension icon. Prolific has also fairly recently changed sites, so it's now app.prolific.co instead of .ac, if that helps at all for troubleshooting. I'm hoping this can be fixed, as it's a super useful extension. 5 stars without this issue.
- (2020-07-27) Spaghetti Bolognese: Every single time it has said "new studies available" I've instantly clicked only to find that no, there aren't any studies available. I wish this extension was more accurate.
- (2020-07-15) Windy Lue: Too bad it can't scan for studies more often than 60 seconds. This is bound to miss a lot of them as they usually disappear within 10 seconds or so.
- (2020-07-14) Javier Urien: Every notification for a study arrives late. I have never been able to participate on a study when notified by this extension, there are no more places available (and I try to the instant I get notified).
- (2020-07-09) Arden Metcalfe-Roach: Unfortunately this extension is not useful to me because the study check interval can't be set lower than 60 seconds. 99% of surveys I receive are filled up within 5-20 seconds, so 60 seconds is simply too long to catch any. Great idea otherwise though, and I would change my review if the interval time could be set to 5 seconds or less.
- (2020-07-08) Estilo Musica: Bueno a mi no me a fallado me funciona de maravilla pero a beses mi interne no funciona y tengo problemas en abrirla
- (2020-07-01) A S: Almost perfect, thank you!
- (2020-06-24) Ron Don: pointless, it notifies you too late so the study will be gone before you can take it, dont use!!!
- (2020-04-02) David: I give 2.5 stars. It's good when it works properly, but most of the time it doesn't. It frequently notifies me of surveys late, when there's only 1 place left or even 0 places left. This just caused me to miss out on a study that was worth £5, plus bonus payments, which had 500 places. Why couldn't it have notified me when there were even just 100 places left? It would be great if this could be fixed, or if the developer(s) could at least give us users an explanation for this behaviour, as it can be annoying getting notifications for studies that are already full, effectively letting me know that I missed a study, rather than helping me start one.
- (2020-04-01) John Druac: Nice when it works. Bad when it notifies you there's 0/1 places left, which is most of time.
- (2020-03-02) Alex O: Let me change the interval to be lower than 60 seconds. I miss out on studies because of this.
- (2020-02-26) David Oliveira: Works great!
- (2020-01-21) Madeline Gambon: Every time it opens, I get logged out, I log back in, to a whole lot of nothing. Is this a bug? I keep thinking I'm getting studies but now I just log in to see if I'm getting money from studies I've done already.
- (2020-01-16) Tarun Jain: Not as reliable as Distill's chrome extension.
- (2020-01-03) The Contrarian: It's fairly helpful but I keep getting logged out several times a day. Four to six I'd say.
- (2019-12-20) James Pro: This extension was very helpful for alerting me to surveys. I was able to catch them in time and it increased my income. Thank you!
- (2019-12-14) Melissa McNatt: This was up to a few days ago one of the best extensions I've ever used. I've made 200$ over several weeks thanks to this app. I ADORE IT. Unfortunately, as other users mention, it has quit working normally. I cannot stay logged in. It kicks me off at least every hour, often quicker. This keeps me from ever getting surveys. This is killing me. I was loving the extra cash. Developer - PLEASE PLEASE HELP. CONTACT ME IF YOU NEED SPECIFICS. WILL RATE 5 STAR ASAP AFTER FIX.
- (2019-12-14) Anna Ajay: Hi Kadauchi, Since the last prolific update, they have made life more difficult for your extension. With the extension enabled, the prolific account logs itself out. Would really appreciate if you could have a look into this? I'm sure smart folks like you will be able to find a solution. Thank you for your time and efforts! Cheers
- (2019-12-14) Jorge de Andrade: Need a new update, every time i click on the extention redirect to the login page again.
- (2019-12-13) Rui Duarte: The extension worked like a charm for 2 months. But now it keeps logging me out. Even in the middle of the survey. It's very annoying. Please fix it
- (2019-12-10) Juan Muriel: Thanks to this I managed to do a few surveys I wouldn't have done otherwise. On the OTHER hand, the Assistant has made me aware of the MANY surveys I missed and, without exaggerating, potentially more than £100 in rewards - it's very frustrating to be notified when there are 0 places available. Why? So much frustration. This extension needs more work.
- (2019-11-16) Cátia Borges: In the last couple of days the extension makes Prolific crash, and we need to login over and over again.
- (2019-11-15) Deborah H: Is anyone else having the problem of being constantly logged out of Prolific, and having to log back in? I'm not sure what's causing it, but I have disabled PA for the moment and so far I haven't been logged out today. If I stay logged in, I will try reinstalling PA. Hopefully that will fix the problem.