This is an extension designed to monitor https://www.prolific.co/ for new studies and alert you when it finds them. Features -…
This is an extension designed to monitor https://www.prolific.co/ for new studies and alert you when it finds them. Features - Desktop notification for every new study found. - Displays how many studies are available on the extension icon. - Shows the last time studies were checked for. Settings - Check Interval: How often to check for studies in seconds (60+). - Alert Sound: The type of sound you want when a new study is found (none, voice, choice of 5 different sounds). - Alert Volume: The volume level for the alert sound (0-100). Permissions - Read and change your data on all prolific.co sites (needed to be able to check for studies) - Read your browser history (needed to open a prolific tab) - Display notifications (needed to display notifications) Note: If you see ! displayed, visit/sign in to Prolific and wait for the check interval for it to clear.
- (2020-01-21) Madeline Gambon: Every time it opens, I get logged out, I log back in, to a whole lot of nothing. Is this a bug? I keep thinking I'm getting studies but now I just log in to see if I'm getting money from studies I've done already.
- (2020-01-16) Tarun Jain: Not as reliable as Distill's chrome extension.
- (2020-01-03) The Contrarian: It's fairly helpful but I keep getting logged out several times a day. Four to six I'd say.
- (2019-12-20) James Pro: This extension was very helpful for alerting me to surveys. I was able to catch them in time and it increased my income. Thank you!
- (2019-12-14) Melissa McNatt: This was up to a few days ago one of the best extensions I've ever used. I've made 200$ over several weeks thanks to this app. I ADORE IT. Unfortunately, as other users mention, it has quit working normally. I cannot stay logged in. It kicks me off at least every hour, often quicker. This keeps me from ever getting surveys. This is killing me. I was loving the extra cash. Developer - PLEASE PLEASE HELP. CONTACT ME IF YOU NEED SPECIFICS. WILL RATE 5 STAR ASAP AFTER FIX.
- (2019-12-14) Anna Ajay: Hi Kadauchi, Since the last prolific update, they have made life more difficult for your extension. With the extension enabled, the prolific account logs itself out. Would really appreciate if you could have a look into this? I'm sure smart folks like you will be able to find a solution. Thank you for your time and efforts! Cheers
- (2019-12-14) Jorge de Andrade: Need a new update, every time i click on the extention redirect to the login page again.
- (2019-12-13) Rui Duarte: The extension worked like a charm for 2 months. But now it keeps logging me out. Even in the middle of the survey. It's very annoying. Please fix it
- (2019-12-10) Juan Muriel: Thanks to this I managed to do a few surveys I wouldn't have done otherwise. On the OTHER hand, the Assistant has made me aware of the MANY surveys I missed and, without exaggerating, potentially more than £100 in rewards - it's very frustrating to be notified when there are 0 places available. Why? So much frustration. This extension needs more work.
- (2019-11-16) Cátia Borges: In the last couple of days the extension makes Prolific crash, and we need to login over and over again.
- (2019-11-15) Deborah H: Is anyone else having the problem of being constantly logged out of Prolific, and having to log back in? I'm not sure what's causing it, but I have disabled PA for the moment and so far I haven't been logged out today. If I stay logged in, I will try reinstalling PA. Hopefully that will fix the problem.
- (2019-11-13) Ka Be: It's great but since some time I have a problem - automatically opening prolific website each hour and in every start of my chrome browser. How to disable it?
- (2019-11-12) Bridget Little: I absolutely love this extension! Thank you so much.
- (2019-10-31) Meidan Sarel: i cant change the interval settings to 1 the minimum is only 60 and i get the alert in late so i get it with already empety places to enter the study please fix this
- (2019-10-24) NTripleOne: Great, extremely useful extension - however it would be nice if an interval below 60 could be set, as even those few seconds can result in being shown a zero place study.
- (2019-10-03) Daddy Dick-Nuts: it only seems to notify me of studies when 99% of the spots are taken. several time it has notified me when there are 0 spots left. As if it wants me to suffer.
- (2019-09-26) Shannon Tammela: Works BRILLIANTLY. Actually, I should be telling you it's awful so that you don't install it and there are more studies for me. But truth is, it does exactly what it says on the tin. It checks for new studies and lets you know. Some of the complaints in previous reviews are simply that people are unlucky or too slow - PA is now quite popular and people are VERY fast to jump on these surveys, so you won't be fast enough every time. But since installing this I've gone from £15 to about £60 a month. Top work.
- (2019-09-10) Anni Ezmerelda Large: The updated extension was working well, but not the extension keeps causing me to be logged out of my Prolific account and I need to keep signing back in. Anyone else having this problem, please?
- (2019-09-05) Dr Add: It works really nice and it's really useful, but a lot of the times the study notification comes when there's no places available, so it makes it rather uselesss. It's like it's just telling me what I missed on
- (2019-09-01) Virginia Adams: The past few days every time I restart my browser an extra new Prolific tab will open in addition to previously opened tabs. Chrome settings are set to pick up where I left off and I typically already have a Prolific tab pinned yet a new Prolific tab will add itself every time browser is restarted. This extension has helped alert for many chances to earn extra money and I very grateful. I hope you can help fix this bug asap. Please let me know what info I can provide that can help. Thanks for the great extension!
- (2019-08-20) Pro Wrestling Armada: Just missed a £8 study because I was only notified when it was out of spots, ever since the update where I can't set it below 60 I've missed out on a lot of money, the add-on is essentially useless when you can't set the checking intervals below a every minute, at that point I may as well just leave the website open on another screen, that way I'll be less likely to miss studies than using this.
- (2019-08-15) Joseph Siggers: It doesn't notify me about a survey until there's 1 place left and about time I open the site the place is already taken. Why even notify me about surveys if I won't ever get to take them?
- (2019-08-08) Lee M: It's helpful, but the woman's voice changed to a man's voice which I don't prefer, so I had to change the alert back to some tone I don't like.
- (2019-08-05) lucio sanchez: Now you can no longer set the time below 60 seconds to check for new surveys. Has anyone figured out how to go below 60 seconds?? Very annoying!
- (2019-08-02) Louis Parr: since the recent update i cant get it to work at all