Add multiple links to Pocket at once through the selected text or by pasting links into the extension.
This extension is an add-on for Pocket, formerly Read It Later. It allows the user to add multiple links to their Pocket account at once, through the text they select on Chrome or by pasting links into the extension. All the hyperlinks/urls in the selected text are parsed by this extension. It is also possible to add common and custom tags to the selected links before sending them to Pocket. Developed by - karan173 To report any issues with the extension, email me at [email protected] Note- To logout and login as a different Pocket user, click Logout in the extension. Then go to getpocket.com, login as a different user there, and then click on the extension icon. Changelog v2.0 --Added option to logout. --Fixed bug which caused an error to be logged into console. --Added feature to add links to Pocket by pasting them into extension. --Now multiple links will be added to Pocket in the order in which they appear in the extension. --Basic UI changes.
- (2020-02-13) Katherine Savoie: Works exactly as advertised. Super easy to use. 100% recommend.
- (2019-07-31) aleksandar maksimovic: i've saved hours of time, thank you so much! perfect
- (2019-02-28) Dave Mears: Generally amazing, very useful for queuing up a large number of related entries for the things I'd like to read, then have the pocket app read to me on road-trips hands free.
- (2019-01-24) Christophe Béjaud: Excellent, fait parfaitement son travail.
- (2018-09-24) Alvaro Duarte: Muy buena
- (2018-09-13) Raphaël D. Groulx: Holy sweet Jesus. I have been trying to do this for eons. Thank you LifeHacker for the suggestion and thank you developer. This batch single-handedly allows me to save the entire edition of The Economist to Pocket and sync to KOBO. Marvelously magical.
- (2017-11-24) குமரன்: great work done,. app performs perfectly,. thank you very much ; it helps me alot
- (2017-11-21) magic tricks m: I suggest there should be a select all button
- (2017-08-13) Tuyen Phan: it's a good extension, but i have a major problem with it. The batch of links are saved in reversed order from how they appear so the latest end up on top, whereas I like it to be from oldest to latest like how the links were on the original page.
- (2017-08-10) Mariusz Listewnik: Działa i można zapisać stronę w Pocket jak w Firefoksie. Ekstra!
- (2017-05-29) Queer-Stars.de: We love New Queer Cinema!: Sehr nützliches Add-On für den Webservice POCKET.COM! Beliebig viele URLs in Pocket speichern. Massenbearbeitung direkt im Plugin (wie z. B. Tags hinzufügen). Ich bin begeistert - 5 Sterne!
- (2017-05-12) Ramel Camba: Outstanding plugin for Pocket
- (2017-05-10) Very useful! Is there also for Firefox? Utilissima!
- (2017-04-20) Anand Perla: its very useful
- (2017-03-28) Rajvir Daniel Singh: Extremely useful for downloading large amounts of articles for later use, very easy to use and saves quite a bit of time. I installed Chrome just for this extention actually since it saves more than enough time to justify Chrome on my computer. The only thing that could make it better is if we could manually change the order as otherwise some chronological story's become out of order.
- (2017-02-16) Adrien Bouchardon: Great. Possibility to save current tabs would make it perfect :D
- (2016-12-29) Aditya Kundagol: Really helped me. I was trying to merge two of my accounts for i actually wanted to delete one of the two. There was no such option. Found the exporting option from the edit account page in the pocket website. Got the urls saved in seconds. But too big list, i would have ended up killing hours to save each one individually. Then googled to save multiple urls at once, ended up with this extension. Got it done in seconds again.:) Thank you.
- (2016-08-28) Arnav Jain: Works perfectly. Great extension if you need to save multiple links, I used this to add multiple links to pocket and then to calibre to create a ebook. Handy tool if you want to read multiple web pages in kindle :)
- (2016-06-28) Badr Bourbiza: Very useful, and time saving extension. But will be even better and a work of art if it could save full websites like HTTrack Website Copier.
- (2016-04-29) Amir Baruch: How didnt I think of that...:) so efficient
- (2016-03-04) ShubhrAnt Anand.: As many have already pointed out, the idea is great, no doubt. But the ease of use is nowhere to the practicality. A user might get lost while adding multiple links opened in multiple (100+ or sometimes 150+ Chrome Tabs). He/She would need to copy & paste everylink. Also, on a webpage, it says to copy a link text & then add, which works 1 out of 15 attempts. :(
- (2016-02-11) juan sebastian callejas rodriguez: Excellend. works like a wonder.
- (2016-01-19) Nicolas Zozol: Works perfectly
- (2015-11-14) Dinh Hung Le: I am reading a lot and this saves me a lot of time. Does the job perfectly.
- (2015-10-16) Apolino: I think the whole idea is good, however the implementation lacks. In order to pocket in a series of articles open in various tabs I have to copy each one their URL's in another document and then paste the whole thing in the plug-in. Could you enable the possibility to add to pocket a lot of tabs WHILE they are open.
- (2019-04-15, v:2.0) jaume armengol del pliego: Tagging doesn't seem to work anymore.
I have tried with a list of 1 item and it works, but with 4 items didn't. Is it only me? PS. Thanks for this particularly useful extension
- (2017-04-24, v:2.0) Tuyen Phan: i don't like the reversed order
please have an option to rearrange the order saved.
- (2017-03-28, v:2.0) Rajvir Daniel Singh: The ability to order content
For me the order is pretty important since once on Pocket you cannot change the order, so I'd appreciate the ability to rearrange the multiple links to ensure they arrive properly.
- (2016-10-18, v:2.0) Vincent Vegas: import of export file
I want to transfer all links from one account to another. I managed to export the links into an HTML file, but I cannot use this with your extension. Can you make that possible?
- (2016-07-25, v:2.0) Rajat Patil: Any plans for Android?
Are there any future plans for Android?
- (2016-04-05, v:2.0) Pranav Desai: Bulk Save all tabs
It would be great to have the option to save all tabs in a window without having to copy paste the urls. Additionally, ability to save the entire current session - all windows and all tabs - to pocket as well.
- (2015-06-14, v:2.0) Aljaž Kozina: Reverse order of saving links
Hi, love your extension. But I would really love to have an option to reverse the order of the links being saved, as it would save me a lot of time in organizing the links in question.
- (2015-02-20, v:2.0) tuns 2888: Pocket Tags
I wish that my tags were synced to this extension so i wouldn't have to type them out.
- (2015-02-12, v:1.0) Raw Ideas Developer: Please fix your js error
script.js: 24 Uncaught IndexSizeError: Failed to execute 'getRangeAt' on 'Selection': 0 is not a valid index.
- (2015-02-05, v:1.0) Konstantin K.: Paste links as simple text
Hi, your extension is super useful. But I would really like to have an option to copy a batch of links as simple text and then paste it in the extension for batch saving. (For example, Instapaper doesn't allow selecting links on its web page, so it's problematic to batch-save links from there)