An extension that displays the time remaining in classes.
Countdown to the next time the school bell rings on https://bell.plus and this companion extension! The website includes some school schedules automatically. It also allows custom weekly schedules you can enter yourself. Currently we include schedules for several schools including Los Altos High School (LAHS) and Mountain View High School (MVHS). Additional schools may be added upon request: https://blog.bell.plus/contact/ This extension and its partner website https://bell.plus are not officially supported by or affiliated with any school administrations or school districts. These were created as personal projects by students and have no guarantee of being correct. You should always check the school's website and official communication for official schedules. There is no guarantee that this Chrome extension and the partner website will continue to be supported in the future. This extension was developed by Jonathan Shi and Nicolas Chan. This is an open source project (MIT License). View the source code at https://github.com/nicolaschan/bell
- (2021-07-15) Ирина Шевченко: Обратный отсчет перестал работать, постоянно пытается синхронизироваться, но так и не работает
- (2020-09-07) mia chang: bjakjedjgen this is amazing
- (2019-10-23) Bryce Li: very goood
- (2017-09-19) Clay Zhou: bless whoever made this extension. i love you.
- (2017-05-26) Jiayan Luo: it is a good thing
- (2017-05-16) Ethan Jerram: Great tool! Very useful and helps me a lot when I am rushing to get somewhere and need to quickly check the changed schedule that is not on my id card!
- (2017-05-16) Joseph Burgess: It is an amazing tool that allows you to get to class on time, and for any other personal needs such as when your free period is going to end so you know when to start packing up, and if there is any whacky schedule it shows it elegantly.
- (2017-05-16) Krish Kalai: Amazing extension. Is useful to people who go to my school. Floppy Mango says hi.
- (2020-10-16, v:4.9.0) Pasquale Cioffi: No sound?
Is there a way to make it rings when the class is UP!?
- (2017-11-02, v:2.0.1) Problem
The website and the extension won't work for some reason