Makes a ding sound when a download is finished. Nothing more. Nothing less.
This ridiculously small extension just makes a ding sound when your download is completed. No longer do you need to keep checking the progress of your download. Perfect for long downloads and when you need to be away from the computer for a while.
- (2019-05-09) Swgwmshar Basumatary: I as using it since Feb, 2018. I really-really like it. It's get the job done, NOTHING MORE, NOTHING LESS.
- (2017-07-13) Zac Murray: Works like a charm. The sound is unique enough that I hear it over any music I"m listening to or video I'm watching. EDIT: It only works for smaller files, apparently. Not sure on the size limit, but it doesn't work on 200 MB+ files.
- (2016-05-11) DaHeida: Definetely a useful extention , only thing missing is a mute button, because when downloading multiple smaller files in a short time the ding gets pretty annoying.
- (2016-01-10) Coby J: Does as exactly as advertised. Nothing more, nothing less. Helps when I'm not in the room and i'm downloading something that needs to be worked on as soon as possible.
- (2015-09-15) Christian Mente: Macht was es soll, fordert keine anderen Rechte ein. Daumen hoch!
- (2015-07-22) moghwan: usefull to me when downloading and watching something on fullscreen, thanks !
- (2015-01-22) Warren Swan: Does nothing. Turned up the volume on my PC all the way; downloaded things; exited Chrome and came back in; downloaded more things. Nothing happens. No sound whatsoever.
- (2015-06-24, v:0.2) Pratyush Vardhan: Custom sound
Please make a feature that enables us to choose a custom sound. Thanks.
- (2015-02-11, v:0.2) Jake Martin: Unwanted ding
Hi, Since installing this extension, every time I wrong click (click in an area thta has no response to clicking) in any program in Mac OSX 10.9.5 it makes the ding sound. I would love to stop this happening! If you can please help I would be very greatful! Kind regards Jake