uGet Browser Integration extension replaces default download manager by uGet Download Manager.
Official extension to integrate uGet with uGet Download Manager. Please note that "uget-chrome-wrapper" has been renamed to "uget-integrator". Please install "uget-integrator" from the following link before installing this extension. https://github.com/ugetdm/uget-integrator/wiki/Installation Disclaimer: uGet respects the YouTube Policies so depending on the individual settings of a video it may not be possible to download video from YouTube. The vast majority of videos will be available for use in uGet. To download, right click on Youtube page and select uGet Integration -> Download video with uGet
- (2020-11-06) 14 kaitou: love it, but why it don't have new features?
- (2020-09-09) Rokon Zaman: A complete and easy to use download manager for linux.
- (2020-08-26) Timun Suri: Ilove uget, but it doesn't work with chromium sadly :'(
- (2020-08-22) Crafty Bastard: Easy to use and it works.
- (2020-07-31) Praveen Senpai: doesn't work
- (2020-03-26) Taufik Nurhidayat: Bagus sangat dah..
- (2020-01-11) 韦生桔: sometimes it doesn't interrupts chrome default downloads manager. my os is deepin-linux. 有些时候没有打断chrome内置下载，不知道是不是我系统原因。
- (2019-06-21) Yiğit Burak: harika bu arada çalışması için bilgisayar programınıda indirmelisin
- (2019-05-24) Val Och: I really love uGet itself, but this addon have some problems which are annoying: * It sometimes doesn't interrupt download (but still prevents it from being started in chrome) and I have to manually use "Download with uGet" option. * It may break some sites, like mega.nz, where it interrupts download which uGet cannot process correctly (but chrome can). Overall, it really worth four stars.
- (2019-04-26) Ramin Ras: sudo add-apt-repository ppa:slgobinath/uget-chrome-wrapper NOT WORKING one ip did not find and error!
- (2019-04-23) Brandon Nunn: Love that it is possible to include or exclude sites and file types right from the extension popup. So much better than Internet Download Accelerator, which doesn't make it easy to ignore sites that don't play along with download accelerators. It required disabling the extension before downloading with such sites. This just works, and capturing links by file type and/or extension is great, and is instantly changed. The app isn't quite as fully featured, but it is close, and the categories have some nice options in being able to set the number of parallel connections per category.
- (2019-04-11) p a t r i c k: a decent downloader, still have some issues with downloading youtube videos.. though :( clipboard captures all url copied :( apart from that, this is a good one!
- (2019-02-22) Albert Esparrell: At the moment works perfectly 10/10 Thanks!!
- (2018-11-23) Ajay Kumar Rawani: Cool !
- (2018-11-16) Yoga Budi Yulianto: this is a great extension, i'm always using it and there's no problem at all
- (2018-08-01) 孟子: 不错哦
- (2018-05-16) M mach: 虽然，现在很少下载了； 但，它绝对是目前Linux下最好的方案了。 （虽然要分三步，才能装好。）
- (2018-04-28) Sugeng Tigefa: aria2 keren
- (2018-03-19) Roman von Ganski: SO awesome...thanks very much :)
- (2018-03-14) Dennis Madsen: Need integration for non-clickable links and magnet/metalinks. It can still be downloaded by right clicking if it is a magnet, non-clickable like http:\\www.clickable-something-thinghy.something doesn't work.
- (2018-02-22) José Furtado: Integra muito bem com o uGet.
- (2018-02-14) Frank Souza: Excelente
- (2018-01-15) Владимир Хмельницкий: Нужное
- (2017-09-25) Ricardo: Muito bom.
- (2017-09-18) Thanh Tung Nguyen: Very good. I'm using on ubuntu gnome 17.04 and the lastest google chrome stable right now. Thank you Gobinath.
- (2017-07-29) xin: Many thanks! 非常感谢！
- (2017-07-10) Ahmed G: it doesn't work at all. i'm using newest lubuntu
- (2017-06-05) Dinesh Babu Vasudevan: Work perfectly in my Ubuntu workstation.
- (2017-05-24) Adam Bedoui: Excellent travail ! Bravo !
- (2017-05-20) Muhammad Ilham: Nice IDM replacement for all Operating System. just have problem with download site that require login.
- (2017-05-04) Brigs Labs: not working in MX16 (debian jessie based derivative), follow dev instruction can't intercept google chrome download process.
- (2017-03-19) Bikash Jena: Great extension, totally replicates IDM style downloading in chrome
- (2019-06-25, v:2.1.3) semicodin no.cache: Howdy, quick question
Does uGet have an option to preserve the file's original timestamp (eg. Modified, Created, etc.)? Thanks
- (2019-04-14, v:2.1.3) Adriano di schiavi: Unable to connect with uget-integrator
! cant use with ubuntu 18.4 Linux posseidon 4.15.0-47-generic #50-Ubuntu SMP Wed Mar 13 10:44:52 UTC 2019 x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux Google Chrome Versão 73.0.3683.103 (Versão oficial) 64 bits
- (2018-09-27, v:2.1.3) Learn Core: Uget shows red icon Google Chrome Version 69.0.3497.100 Linux mint 19
I followed steps to uninstall wrapper and install integrator extension but problem remains the same. does not connect and shows red icon all time. it works in firefox on the same system.
- (2018-09-15, v:2.1.3) trytip x.: red icon latest chrome Version 69.0.3497.92
yes we all have the new uget-integrator uget-integrator-chrome still there is no connection between the browser and the extension and still showing red icon for uGet Integration 2.1.3. Arch linux all latest updates
- (2018-06-20, v:2.1.3) Hari Prasath S: red color in chrome-uget-wrapper
I have uget download manager .but it seems it cant connect to uget-integrator. please help how to solve the issue
- (2018-06-10, v:2.1.3) BOLA HEYA: unable to connect
can not connect with uget
- (2018-06-06, v:2.1.3) Alex Mwenja: Deb Files
The integrator pulls most file types on Linux except .deb files. Is there a place I can add the .deb file extension so that it gets captured?
- (2018-05-19, v:2.1.3) Option to use uGet or the browser for downloads by default
Not all URLs work with uGet (usually ones that redirect) like PortableApps, an option to disable using uGet by default (and leaving the option to do so in the right-click menu) would be great.
- (2018-05-05, v:2.1.3) 涂杰孜: Unable to connect with uget-integrator
please tell me why! THX
- (2018-03-22, v:2.1.2) Live for Technology: Why the new massive permissions?
So why does uget only now require the massive jump of permissions to change all data on all websites, when just YESTERDAY in the last version, it did not? What changes in the code caused this new need and what additional changes and/or collection of personal data is being performed with this new version released today?