Generate QR Code without internet connectivity or server lag.
Copy text/URL from your laptop to your mobile phone. Type long text messages to on your laptop and simply transfer them to your mobile with one scan! Offline QR-Code Generator lets you generate QR codes locally without having you to be connected to the internet! Use any 'QR Code' scanner on your iOS/Android device! - Generate QR code instantly ! - No internet connectivity required - Large size QR Code size (400x400) - No server lag - Quick and easy open/close pop-up extension Its light, quick and handles all codes! Generate QR codes for text, URLs, phone numbers, SMS messages, or contacts (vcard). Github source of the extension: https://github.com/rahulgolwalkar/Offline-QR-Code-Generator
- (2019-10-10) Distributed Shenanigans: Works, but doesn't provide any white space around the QR code to allow for successful scanning. This matters where the areas of the page shown next to the QR code are dark.
- (2019-06-12) Antoine De Braekeleer: Works fine, except on sites with black backgrounds because generated qr code does not provide a white margin at the bottom.
- (2018-03-01) Yann Merk: Simple, droit au but, rapide
- (2017-10-02) Alexey Zvyagin: Есть поле редактируемое, но в реальности расширение кодирует только URL, а не произвольный введённый текст...
- (2017-08-11) Stephane Desmeliers: Simple d' utilisation & pratique,
- (2017-03-11) According to a popular Code Reader, this Chrome App failed to code last character typed EVERY TIME. This is a MASSIVE bug & should have been caught.
- (2016-04-01) Kevin Finity: It's simple and it works, unlike some of the other buggy QR code generators.
- (2015-03-20) Gopi A: Superb :)
- (2014-12-03) Белов Дима: Simple and useful.
- (2014-03-03) Goutham Peepala: A great app and a good way to transfer URL's. But I wish there was some other way to transfer all of my URL's instead of specific URL or select list of URL's. Also some kind of Data transfer(like my browser settings). Just a honest suggestion. But none the less great start.
- (2018-05-09, v:1.0) Print
How hard would it be to add a print option to the extension. I'd like to use this for users that aren't tech savvy, so copying and pasting the label is out of the question for us